InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ I'll Come back To You ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I don't own anything to do with Inuyasha.

Chapter 30: I'll Come back To You

-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

"I'll Come Back To You." Where the words spoken that day, Where Inuyasha Told me he would come back, Where Sango told Miroku she would return. But why do I have this feeling that there not coming back.

Kagome walked back and forth in her tent, wanting nothing more then to run after her friends and family. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru where her family now. Inuyasha her mate and the father of her baby.

"Inuyasha a father." Kagome laughed as she wrapped her arms around her stomach.

Kagome left her tent, the minute she walked from her tent Miroku was there. "Can I get you anything Lady Kagome."

Kagome stepped back in shock and gasped. "Oh, nothing."

"Oh sorry for coming at you like that, didn't mean to shock you." Miroku told Kagome.

"It's ok, it was my doing, I wasn't watching where I was going." Kagome told Miroku.

"Wear where you going." Miroku asked Kagome.

"Oh no wear, Just needed fresh air." Kagome told Miroku in a hurry.

Miroku nodded his head in understand, knowing she was lieing, knowing she was going after Inuyasha, and the woman that he loves more then anything, Watching here walking away, he spoke again, before she was out of hearing range.

"I'll go with you."

Kagome quickly turned around and looked at Miroku, with more then shock written on her face.

"What did you just say." Kagome asked Miroku.

"I know where your going, and I know I can't stop you, So I'll go with you." Miroku told Kagome.

Kagome nodded before running over to Miroku and jumping on him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you."

Miroku nodded as he hugged her back.

Releasing Miroku she stepped back. "Thank you Miroku, thank you, I can't just sit here, as he dies." Kagome told Miroku.

"I know how you feel, I can't let Sango go out there without me." Miroku told Kagome. "But at all times you must stay behind me, You must understand Kagome, your with child, I won't be able to live with myself if something happened to the baby, or to you for that matter."

Kagome smiled over to Miroku. "Don't worrie, I promise to stay behind you, I just need to find him."

"Let's get going."

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Authors note : So sorry for the really late update, I have bad writters block on a few of my fics. With that gone, updates should come out more often now.