InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Chapter 29: You'r leaving me arn't you. ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own anything to do with Inuyasha.
 
What is true love?
 
Chapter 29: You'r leaving me arn't you.
 
Inuyasha,Sesshomaru and Kouga walked a feet away from the hut that Kagome was now sitting in. "Why would Naraku start a war, He now has the full jewel shard he could wish for anything." Kouga said, Sesshomaru looking over at the wolf demon. "Why would he wish for it, when he can just take it." Inuyasha looked over at this brother. "You really think he's going to take her don't you?". Sesshomaru looked over to his brother. "Yes, Why would he waste his wish on getting the woman he loves, when all he has to do is just take her." Inuyasha walked towards Sesshomaru pushing Kouga out of the way. "You really think I'm going to let him take her, she's carring my baby." Inuyasha yelled.
 
"I never said you would let it happen, I just said he's going to try everything in his power to get her." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha. "Well it's not going to happen, He'll never touch her." Inuyasha yelled. "You better keep that promise." Kouga told Inuyasha. Both brothers turned and looked at the wolf. "You better bet your ass I will." Inuyasha told Kouga. Sesshomaru walked over to Kouga and grabbed him pulling him close. "Are you saying my brother can't protect his mate." Sesshomaru asked Kouga. "Maybe I am." Inuyasha pulled Kouga from Sesshomaru and punched him right in the face, making him fly threw the air, hitting his back on a tree.
 
Kouga pulled himself to his feet. "If you ever hurt her, I'll take her from you." Kouga warned Inuyasha. Inuyasha was walking towards Kouga when Sesshomaru stopped him. "Not now, We have a war that we must fright." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha. Before the brothers walked away, Sesshomaru looked over his shoulder. "If you go anywhere near the Miko, I'll kill you." Inuyasha looked from his brother to the wolf demon standing behind him. "Why do you even care what happens to me or Kagome." Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru. "No matter what happened in the past, but your the only family I have left you and your mate." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha nodded to his brother before walking back to Kagome. As Inuyasha walked into the hut Kagome jumped to her feet and ran over to him. "Whats going on?". Inuyasha pulled Kagome tight to his chest. Kagome pulled a bit away so that she could look up at him. "Your going to leave me arn't you." Inuyasha pulled her tight to his chest again. "It's the only way I can keep you safe." Inuyasha whispered in her ear. Kagome tryed pulling away from Inuyasha's tight told on her. "Inuyasha let me go." kagome screamed. Inuyasha only held her tighter.
 
Sesshomaru walked over to Miroku and Sango. "What are the plans so far?" Miroku turned and looked at the dog demon. "Right now where planning on sending scouts out, we need to find out how big this army is." Miroku told Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru turned his back to him. "I'll go." Miroku ran after Sesshomaru as he started to walk away. "Inuyasha already said he was going." Miroku told Sesshomaru. "Inuyasha will be staying here." "What why, whats going on?" Miroku asked Sesshomaru. "Inuyasha's mate is in danger if she is left alone without Inuyasha." Sesshomaru told Miroku. "Naraku will come for her." Sesshomaru said before walking away into the forest.
 
Sango looked from Miroku to Sesshomaru's back, before she ran into the hut that Kagome and Inuyasha where in. "Whats going on." Sango asked before walking into the room. Inuyasha turned his head and looked at Sango, without letting his grip lose on the girl in his arms. "Why whats going on out there." Inuyasha asked. Sango looked from kagome to Inuyasha. "Sesshomaru just left to scout out Naraku's army, He said that you should stay here." Sango told Inuyasha. Inuyasha looked down at Kagome. "You know I can't let him go by himself." Inuyasha told Kagome. Kagome gave Inuyasha a small nod. Inuyasha kissed Kagome's forehead. "I love you, I'll be back as soon as I can, Stay safe." Inuyasha told Kagome before running from the hut, threw the forest to try and catch up with his brother.
 
Sango ran over to Kagome and caught her before she hit the ground, Tears running down her face, Hard sobs shock her body. "Kagome it's going to be alright, Inuyasha will come back he all was does." Sango told the crying Miko. "What if he doesn't I don't what to raise this baby without him." Kagome cryed on Sango's shoulder. "Oh honey you won't Inuyasha loves you, he'll come back from the war alive and well, I just know he will." Sango told Kagome. Kagome pulled Sango more to her as she cryed on her shoulder. "I don't know what will happen if he doesn't come back, I love him so much." Kagome cryed on Sango's shoulder.
 
"I"m sure Sesshomaru will bring back his aillies with him, Sesshomaru said he had a few in the west." Sango told Kagome. Kagome nodded and pulled away from Sango, she walked over to the bed and sat down. "Is there really any chance we can win this war, with Naraku having the full jewel shard, He can do anything, He can wish for anything." Kagome whispered.
 
"I'm sure they find away." sango told Kagome. Kagome nodded before laying down. Sango waited for Kagome to fall asleep before leaving the hut, She walked around outside looking for Miroku. as she walked more into the villige, she found Kaeda. "Lady Kaeda have you seen Miroku anywhere?" "Ah child, Miroku is over by the edge of the forest with Kouga, There making the barrie stronger to hold of Naraku's men." Kaeda told Sango. Sango nodded her thanks and went looking for Miroku. She soon found him right where the old Miko told her where to look. "Miroku." Sango called.
 
Miroku looked up from his work and watched Sango walk towards him. "What can I do for you lady Sango." Miroku asked. "I came to tell you that I'm leaving I need you to watch over Kagome, I have a few friends that will help us with this war, I need to go and get them." Sango told Miroku. "Sango, I don't want you going out there alone." Miroku told Sango as he walked over to her. "We need all the help we can get, Naraku has the upper hand here, He has more power then we do." Sango told Miroku. "Sango please wait till I'm done, then I'll go with you." Miroku told Sango. "No I need you to stay here with Kagome, Inuyasha just left, I can't leave her by herself." Sango told Miroku. Miroku nodded his head. "I understand, Just come back to us." Miroku told Sango.
 
Miroku walked over to Sango and pulled her into a tight hug. "Come back to me." Miroku whispered in her ear.
 
:AN:
 
Trying out a new format, If you don't like it this way, just tell me, and I'll write the new chapters the way I all was do. Just leave a review and tell me, what formate you like better.
 
Sorry for the short chapter on this one as well, I have the next one longer.