InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Chapter 28: War begins. ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
recap: Inuyasha wanted to hold her as she cried wanted to make her feel batter, to make her stop crying. "This is for the best, I can't let you get hurt again."
 
------------------
 
Chapter 28: War begins.
 
------------------
 
Inuyasha walked over to Sango and took Kagome from her arms and pulled her tight to his chest. "Please stop crying."
 
Kagome looked up at Inuyasha with tear fulled eyes. "Please don't make me leave."
 
Inuyasha looked over to Miroku and Sango before looking back to his mate in his arms, He picked her up and ran over to the god tree and jumped into a branch. Taking a deep breath before saying anything. "Kagome I have to do this, Naraku has the full Jewel, He could make his wish any time."
 
Kagome wipped the tears from her face, and turned in Inuyasha's lap to look at him. "Please I could help, I can still see the jewel, I'll know where he's hiding."
 
Inuyasha signed before looking down at his mate. "Kagome you have to understand, Naraku loves you, just like he loved Kikyo, I can't let him hurt you, I can't let him hurt our baby."
 
Kagome looked down, Inuyasha placed two fingers under her chin to make her look at him. "Do you understand that I'm doing this for you, I love you."
 
Tears fell down her face once again, as she pulled Inuyasha tighter to her. "I understand, I just don't like it, It doesn't seem right."
 
"I know, It won't be for long just in till Naraku falls." Inuyasha said as he wrapped his arms around Kagome and pulled her tighter to his chest.
 
"What if you don't come back to me." kagome cryed, "Thats the only thing I'm worried about."
 
"I'll all was come back for you." Inuyasha told Kagome as he kissed her forehead.
 
"But what if you don't."
 
"Don't think that way, I'll all was find away back to you."
 
"Inuyasha stop doing that, I can't do this alone I need you." Kagome cryed.
 
------------------
 
Miroku and Sango walked back to the small hut to wait for Inuyasha, There were to leave as soon as possible to look for Naraku. Sesshomaru and Kagura waiting outside.
 
------------------
 
Kouga ran threw the forest of Inuyasha, he stopped when reached the borders that lead to the small village. Kouga stopped when he say Sesshomaru and Kagura sitting outside the hut he turned to go ther other way around the village.
 
"Just come out mut." Sesshomaru called over his shoulder.
 
Kouga walked out of the forest to wards the two demons.
 
"What are you doing here." Kagura asked the wolf demon. "If Inuyasha see you, your dead."
 
"Is it true, that Naraku has the full jewel." Kouga asked Sesshomaru.
 
"Ya, but how did Naraku get your jewel shards." Sesshomaru asked Kouga.
 
"It's a long storie, Naraku sent demons after demons in till he got the shards, I'm here to help you fight the war that's starting, I brought my wolfs with me, and a few others from didn't lands, a few from the northen lands and the southern lands."
 
Sesshomaru got to his feet and walked over to the wolf. "What do you know about the war." Sesshomaru looked over Kouga's shoulder to see Inuyasha and Kagome walking over.
 
"Naraku is starting war, Killing everybody that's not on his side." Kouga told the lord of the western lands.
 
"How do you know this." Inuyasha asked Kouga.
 
Kouga turned around and looked at Inuyasha and Kagome. "I have my ways, nice to see you again Kagome."
 
"Don't look or talk to her." Inuyasha told Kouga.
 
"Whatever." Kouga mumbled before turning to face Sesshomaru again. "Word has it, that he's brought a few friends back from the dead."
 
"Now that he has full power, he can do anything." Kagome said.
 
"Sesshomaru you should return home, and bring demon to fight with us." Kagura told Sesshomaru.
 
"There should be a few hundred demons coming here in the next few days, this here is out head courters." Kouga told everybody.
 
"thats not a very bad idea." Miroku said as he and Sango walked from the hut.
 
"I could not get to the eastern lands." Kouga told the group. "And what is she doing here." Kouga said as he pointed at Kagome.
 
"Thats not you problem." Inuyasha told Kouga as he pushed Kagome behind him.
 
"You should take her home now." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"Keh." Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hand and pulled her to the hut, as he pushed the small bambo door aside, he dragged Kagome into the small room. "Stay here, and don't leave this hut, if you do I'll take you stright home." Inuyasha warned Kagome.
 
"When Can I leave the hut." Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha turned and looked at her. "When I come for you." Inuyasha told Kagome before walking out of the hut.
 
Kagome signed before sitting down on a small cot.
 
Inuyasha walked back over to Sesshomaru and Kouga. "What all had Naraku done."
 
"He's starting the biggest war of our time."