InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Happening? ❯ The New Found Speed ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey,

I hope that you like this story. And remember to review. I would like to know where you think that this should go.

LJ282

'Thinking'

"speaking"

(An:)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's Happening?
Chapter 1
The New Found Speed
By Ladyjasmine282
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Inuyasha," 'Now where is he,' Kagome was still trying to find Inuyasha, she
had been looking for an hour. Then she felt and evil prsance.

She moved around some trees and saw Inuyasha and Sessho-maru
fighting. Quickly, she ran to get the others.

Kagome quickly ran back to the rest of the group. (this sentence really doesn't need to be here... you just said that she ran to get the others, so this sentence is pretty unnecessary)

"Sango, Miroku, Shippo!" Kagome yelled as she ran.

"What?" Sango yelled back to her best friend.

"Inuyasha is in a battle." she said right as she got to them.

"Where?" Sango knew that Kagome really liked Inuyasha a was concerned about his
safety.

"Over there." She pointed to the area she had just come from.

"Well lets go." Miroku told them as he started to move that way. Every one
moved except Kagome. "What's wrong?"

"I feel something, look out!"

With speed that Kagome never knew she had, she grabbed Sango, Miroku, and Shippo
and moved them out of the way of what was coming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please review. Your ideas and info help.