InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Happening? ❯ What you except me to name it? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey,

I don't have a chapter name for this chapter so i am going to use the one that is on there. So please if you think of something let me now.

LJ282

'Thinking'

"speaking"

(An:)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's Happening?
Chapter 2
What you except me to name it?
By Ladyjasmine282
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How'd you do that, Kagome?"Sango moved up to her friend, looking very
concerned. (How+did= how'd.. it makes it sound more like she's a real person when you add slang... If you put:: Hello, how are you? It doesn't sound as normal as: Hey, how're you? // Hey! What's up? Try to make then sound more like real people, then charactors out of a story.)

"I don't know, but we can talk about that later. We need to help Inuyasha.
Okay?"

They all nodded.

"Lets go." (Miroku)

Just as they where going to help Inuyasha, he fell over.

"NO!!!!!!!!" Kagome yell and started to fell really angry.

"What, you think, that this lowly half breed is worthy of the air he
breathes?" (An: you should know who is talking. If you don't it is
Sessho-maru)

"Yes, now leave him alone." Kagome stated lowly. (Since this is a narrative, you've got to have some kind of explanation as to how they are feeling.)

"And what are you going to do?"

"Kagome." Kagome heard her name being said really weekly by Inuyasha. (another way to word this sentence is:: Kagome heard Inu-yasha whisper her name)

"What?" She questioned in reply.

"Look out!" He yelled back at her as something came flying at her.

"Aha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

An: What do you think. REVIEW. REVIEW. REVIEW. REVIEW. and on rambles the
mad, insane author.

Friend: Hey sorry. She does this when she is hipper or really tired.
*wispier* you don't want to see her when she has coffee or sharps. I think
that there is one way to stop her. And I think that you know how to do that.
I would review if i where you.