InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Happening? ❯ And More Comes Out ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey,

Here is the next chapter. I was told by a friend to make the chapters longer, so i did.

LJ282

'Thinking'

"speaking"

(An:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's Happening?

Chapter 3

And More Comes Out

By Ladyjasmine282

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sudden burst of energy came at Kagome.

'This is it. I will get the one thing he cares about' Sessho-maru quikley moved tord Kagome. He readed his cloaws to attack, but something forsed him back.

"Leave me alone. And matter of fact leave my firends aglone." Kagome using her new found speed to throw him back. She just found that she also had strangth.

"Wha-" sessho-maru tryed ot speek but did not get far.

"I said leave him, me, and every one else alone."

'How can this be, I, Sesso-maru, get pushed back by a weak human.'

'how can I do this? Inuyasha can barly maybe him move. I have to find out soon.'

'I have to get out of here before she that weak human killes me.'right then Kagome come up and pushed him back somemore.

"I shall retarn to finsh all of you off."

Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and mostly Inuyasha stared at Kagome for pushing him back.

"Kagome." Inuyasha said to her quikly.

"Inuyasha, are you ok?

"Yes, you?"

"Yes."

Just at this time Miroku disided to move his hand down on the back side of Sango. "Henti" *Smack*. end resalt an uncouses Miroku.

"Feh. stupid Monk."

"well leave it up to him to lighten the mood." Inuyasha we should get you back to camp."

"Kagome, I want to talk to you before we go back." He looked up with some unreadble emotion on his face. "Sence the other are not here."

"About what?"

"What happened just now with Sesso-maru."

"I really don't know."

" Will tell me what you do know."

"What I do know is that about one month ago I statred to be able to smell things much like you do."

"...."

"Inuyasha..."

"I really don't know what to say."

"I know you think I am a freak.

Inuyasha moved and toke her hand in his. "No you are not. If I say that then what would I be. "

"..." Kaome just kept staring at there hands with red checks.

"Kagome-"

"Inuyasha, Kagome we need your help."

"With what?" Inuyasha tryed to stand up as he talked but only to fall down again.

"Will I will hepl and you are going to rest."

"What?"

"Your hurt."

"No, I am helping."

"Guys! No this is not the time. But Inuyasha, you do need to rest.' Miroku moved to look at Inuyasha's wounds.

"And with my speed I can easly move out of the way."

"No I will fight. Not once have I let an wound stop me from fighting."

"Maybe all you should whoch what is going on around you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: What do you think? I hope you like it. Review

LJ282