InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Hogwarts? ❯ What's Hogwarts? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

Kagome's POV

`Well, I started with one problem now I'm stuck with another.' What am I gonna do with all these owls!?! I took a look at the owl. Its stared back as if it wanted me to do something. That's when I notices the letter it was holding. I went back outside to see the owls and the letter they were currently holding on to. `What do they want?' I kept asking myself.

I moved closer to the owl to see letter. The owl came closer to me as I moved back a bit, a little afraid. `Oh come on girl get a grip. It's just an owl' I took a deep breath and with one quick movement grabbed the letter from its beak.

Great…..I got the letter. Now what? I guess I'll go read it inside. I thought to my self as I went back to the kitchen. Now I guess I'll have to read it.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

Dear Ms. Kagome Higurashi,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We have been informed that you don't know anything about using a wand or about wizards and witches. You will be sent a person to help you buy your books and equipment. His name is `Hagrid'. He will wait for you in 2 days. Make sure all your clothes are packed by then and anything else you might need.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy Headmistress

Students will need to acquire the following items:

Three sets of plain work robes

One plain pointed hat for day wear

One pair of dragon hide gloves

One Wand

Cauldron

Also the following set of books:

"Book Of Spells Level 5" by Miranda Goshawk

"A Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi" by Phyllida

"Magical Theory" by Adalbert Waffling

"A History Of Magic" by Bathilda Bagshot

"Transfiguration" by Emeric Switch

"Magical Drafts and Potions" by Arsenius Jigger

You may bring if desired a pet to bring with you.

`Wow talk about surprise!' `What's my mom gonna say?!' `What if this is a fake letter?' `Who's Hagrid?' `What if he never comes!' `I don't know!' All these thoughts kept going through my head as a reread the letter twice. I was finally snapped out of my daze when I heard my mothers car door slam closed.

"Hi honey!" she asked as she stepped out of the car.

" I thought you weren't coming back until next week. What are you doing back so soon?" she asked as she put down the bags of groceries on the drive way. (AN: I have no idea why she would put them there)

"Mom ………………………. Do you know of a place called Hogwarts?" I asked.

I watched as my mother stopped in her tracks wide eyed. I took one step closer to her trying to see what was wrong.

"Yes dear why would you want to know?" my mom answered casually as she fixed her posture and looked normal again.

"I got some letter saying I was accepted there. How com it said I've been skipped to fifth year?" I asked

"Well honey, it's probably because your too old for anything lower that that. Anyways you've probably had more magical adventures than anyone there." She said

Then she asked "When are you leaving?" She asked.

"They're gonna send someone called `Hagrid' to pick me up and buy my stuff." I said

"Don't worry honey, I've been there before when I was a little kid. It's just like a normal school where you learn magic instead of other things." My mother said.

"Ummm…okay" I said a still a little unsure.

"I'm going to get started packing" I said as I gave her a hug and sped into the house half anxious and half nervous of what was soon going to happen.

`Do I really want to do this?' I thought to my self. What if I make a fool of myself? What about all my friends here? What about Inuyasha? I was about to knock myself in the head for thinking that last thought.

I guess I should start packing. I went up to my room and started throwing all kinds of stuff in my rolling bag. Hmmmm………What would I need? Makeup? Yes. Jewelry? Yes. Clothes? Yes. Ramen? Definite yes!

Magazines? Yes. I think I got everything as I looked at the mess I created in my bag. Well that's gotten over with.

I looked at my clock. It was reading 9:56 `Might as well go to sleep.' Hagrid's coming in one day to pick me up! I hope I'll get there all right. I wonder what it's like there. A million thoughts went through my head a mile a minute. Until I finally drifted off into a blissful sleep.

*BING BING RING RING *

`WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!' I thought as I sat up straight in bed. Then I finally noticed my alarm clock going off an on off and on. Ughhhh………Why did I ever buy an alarm clock! It's a Saturday too! Grrrrr……. I thought as I reached over to turn the alarm off. I quickly pressed the button on the clock, but it didn't turn off!! What the …..? I tried hitting over and over on the wall to make break, but sadly it didn't break! `That's it!' I thought as I ran to the window to throw out the clock.

Little Girl on Sidewalk's POV

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! I told you time flies!" said the little girl.

Kagome's POV

`This is going to be a long day….'

AN: Sorry the chapters are so short I just am really really really bad at typing. lol