InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Right In Front Of You ❯ How Could He? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome kicked Inuyasha to get out of his grasp.
She succeded but got knocked out in the proceess.
She fell to the ground in a loud thud. Inuyasha kicked her where her bruise was. The very bruise that Inuyasha inflicked on her last week. The very bruise that was supossed to still be healing. Blood poured out of her left leg and her hand instantly went there to stop the blood from spreading to the floor. Too late.
"You bitch!! Now you got blood all over my carpet!" he exclaimed kicking her in her stomach, "Look at what you've done!?!"
Kagome kicked Inuyasha, sending him to the ground, giving her a chance to excape. She opened
the door and limped out the entry way.
Kagome was gasping for air when she heared Inuyasha get up. She fell to the ground, hip first. She tryed to get up, but her legs felt heavy. She heared the door open, it was leading Inuyasha's brother, Sesshoumaru.
He came out and was surprised by Kagome's condition. He saw Kagome's eyes widen, brimmed with tears, pleading for help.
Inuyasha came out, glairing at Kagome, ready to attack her when he saw Sesshoumaru.
"What are you doing here!?! Go away!" He yelled at
his older brother.
"Inuyasha I live here and no, I'm not leaving. What are you doing to Kagome?"
"Nothing," Inuyasha responed, retreating to his room.
Sesshoumaru noticed Kagome getting up, trying her
best not to spread blood anywhere. He heared her thank him and watched her run down the stairs and
out the front door.
 


Kagome was heading towards Sunny's house. Sunny was new to the school but Kagome and her became fast friends. Sunny would tell Kagome any thing and Kagome would do the same. Sunny was born in America but her mom is from Tokyo. Her dad
was black, and he was also dead. Even with all the
suffering in her life, Sunny always seemed to smile.

Kagome reached Sunny's front door and knocked it.
It took a while for Sunny to answer it but she did.
"Oh my God!" Sunny said when she saw Kagome,
''what happened? Inuyasha did this didn't he." Kagome nodded. "Well don't just stand there, come on in!"