InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Right In Front Of You ❯ Confronting Your Fears Ain't Easy ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome stepped in and was lead in by Sunny.
"Can you go up stairs? We have rubbing alcohol there."
Kagome nodded.
The two went up the stairs in the bathroom.
"Why don't you go in my room, I'll get the stuff." Sunny smiled, "I'll get you all fixed up." Kagome didn't smile.
"What you don't trust me?" Sunny joked, "well that ain't fair," she said pouting," now smile Kagome." Kagome tried to hide the smile that was creeping up
on her face.
"Now get your ass in that room." Sunny said laughing. Kagome got up and limpped to the bed, saying, "If you wern't smiling I would of mistaken you for Inuyasha."
"That sorry excuse for a man? Please!"
This time both girls laughed.
"Where is Sango and Miroku?" Kagome asked looking at Sunny get burried in bath towels.
"Who the hell knows?" Sunny said through a pile of towels.
Sunny finally got the stuff and she turned on her radio, then she flopped on the bed next Kagome and started tending to her wound. The gash wasn't
as big as the last time, but it was bleading alot more.
"This might sting a bit. Hell it'll sting alot!" Sunny warned. She put the alcohol and heared Kagome's hiss.
"Sorry but I warned you." she said quietly.
"It's okay."
"After this we're gonna get Inuyasha back." Sunny said.
"How?"
"You'll see."
"I'm afraid of him. What if uses whatever that plan is against us?"
"Confronting your fears ain't easy. But this plan is sure to nail Inuyasha right in ass! We'll make sure that we get muthafuckin' abusin' cheatin' -"
"Cheating?"
"Yeah cheatin'. Don't act like you don't know Kagome. We gonna get his cheatin' ass kicked in jail!"