InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Right In Front Of You ❯ When All Hell Breaks Loose... ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Today was unusuall for Kagome and her friends. Everyone would stop and whisper or stair in disgust or something. What did they do? A better question would be what did Inuyasha do? By lunch, Sunny knew exatly what was going on. She rushed for Kagome and Sango, who right now where laughing with others from the group.
"Inuyasha is spreading rumors about us," she blurted out, her short brown hair blending with her neon green bangs bounced when she sat down.
"WHAT!!!"
"I just found out after science." She said
"What did he say?"
"He's saying that Kagome is cheating on Inuyasha with Hojo and that Sango's a lesbian and-"
"A WHAT!!" Sango nearly sreecked.
"A les. He's saying that I have an eating disorder and that I'm taking pills and that people should act all nice and shit."
"Maybe that'll get Ayame to leave you alone." Kagome joked.
"Fat chance." she muttered when recalled Ayame kicking her in gym.
Ayame was dating Kouga, and Kouga was only dating Ayame because he'd given up on Kagome.

Ayame hated Kagome and Sango and all their "little friends" but she hated Sunny the most. She hated her neon green and pink stands of hair. She hated that smile. She hated that smile. That inocent smile that got Kouga hitting on Sunny. Of couse it was Kouga's fault because Sunny drew back saying that if he didn't have a girlfriend, there would be a chance. Oh please! Ayame hated that Kouga would never love her anymore. All because of Sunny and Kagome.

"What do we do?" Sunny asked.
"I don't know," Sango said. Kagome was quiet.
 
<hr>

At lunch, everyone was quiet. They would whisper
even Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Sunny and the rest.
They Ayame walked up to them. Sunny saw her coming and muttered,"When all hell breaks lose..."

"Hellow Sunny," Ayame said.
"What do you want." she shot back.
"What? Can't I say 'hi'?'
"No."
"Did you know it was my birthday, Sunny?" Ayame said.
"Am I supposed to care?"
"Everyone is."
"Well I didn't bring your present.'' Sunny never looked at Ayame.
"Why not?"
"If your ears would work, maybe you'd know." Sunny acted busy eating her food.
Ayame slapped her food out of her hand and on to her tray. Then she pushed the tray off the table and it landed on the floor. Sunny stood up. She took something from the fallen food but no one noticed.
"You know what? I think I have your present." She said
Sunny walked up to Ayome and smiled and poured something on her head. Everyone was gasping when they saw the milk drip off Ayame's face.
"Happy birthday, Ayame." Sunny chirped. She turned and picked up her tray and food and threw it
in the trash leaving everyone else to laugh at Ayame.