InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What the Eyes Can't See ❯ In a purple daze... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
What the Eyes Can't See
Chapter 1 In a purple daze..
Rating : G
Author : Sami-chan ((AKA Belldandy-chan ^^ ))
Author's Notes : Ohiyo Minna-san! Welcome to my second Inu yasha fic! For those of you still reading my other fic "I still need you" don't worry ^^ I'll have chapters out for both of them as often as possible ^^ Anywho! I hope you all enjoy reading my little fic. Please r/r if you have the time ^^
Ja mata!
Disclaimer : If I owned Inu yasha why would I be writing a fan fic about him?

@>~~~^~~~~

Kagura laughed and easily sidestepped Inu yasha's wild swing of Tetsuaigai. She covered her mouth with the back of her hand as she laughed. "Is that the best you can do?? Can't you get close enough to hit me?"

Inu yasha let out a fierce growl as he lunged at the wind witch, claws out stretched.

He didn't notice the smirk on her face.

"Iron ripper.. Soul stea-"

His battle cry was cut short as Kagura made a sudden movement towards him. Her hand lay out before her lips and, with a quick blow, a purplish powder spread out between the pair.

Inu yasha jumped back quickly but not before he felt something stinging his eyes. 'What the?' His hands came up instinctively to rub at the irritation.

Kagura laughed. "I'm tired of this fight..." She pulled a feather from her hair and tossed it into the air only to appear on it moments later. "Until we meet again!" With that she was gone.

Inu yasha growled. "Bitch! Get back here!!" He let out a irritated growl as Kagome approached. "She escaped again."

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Kagome reached out and ran a finger over the top of Inu yasha's cheek. "They're bloodshot."

"Keh!" Inu yasha bushed her hand away. "Nothing a little water won't fix."

@>~~~^~~~~

Inu yasha and Kagome gathered the remainder of their party and headed north towards a small river that would be ideal for their nightly campsite. While Kagome and Sango went about preparing dinner, Miroku and Shippou set about the task of setting up the sleeping rolls and Inu yasha made his way down towards the river to remove the unpleasant substance from his vision.

It took Inu yasha no time to get to the river but even so the burning sensation was getting worse by the minute. Large tears streamed down his face and he thought to himself that this feel had to be worse then the time he'd accidentally sprayed himself with Kagome's Pepper stuff.

'Well,' he thought, 'It'll all stop in a second..' Inu yasha reached down and gathered water into his cupped hands before splashing it up into his open eyes. He repeated this action three or four times before drying his face on the sleeves of his haori and looking around.

Something wasn't right.

Inu yasha blinked again to make sure he had opened his eyes but still it was the same.

Everything was dark.

He lifted his hand and held it just in front of his face. Nothing. He closed his eyes as tightly as he could then opened them again but still nothing came into his vision.
Panicked, Inu yasha began throwing more water into his eyes, hoping maybe it was just that not all of the purple powder had been washed away but again as he dried his face and looked around there was nothing but black.

Inu yasha stood still letting the river roar around him. He didn't know what to do. Here he was alone, standing out in the open, prone and blind. If someone attacked right then he wasn't sure if he would even be able to find them, let alone hit them!

A russle came from the bush next to the back and Inu yasha froze. Then a soft voice caught his attention. "Inu yasha?"

"Kagome?" he whirled around to the sound of the familiar voice.

"We were getting worried about you. You were taking so long.." Kagome looked at the wide-eyed Inu yasha in puzzlement. He seemed to be staring back at her but his eyes weren't fixing on her, more on her general area. She stepped into the water and carefully approached the fearful hanyou. "Are you ok?"

"Kagome!" Inu yasha groped around in the darkness, unable to find his lifeline. "Kagome! Please come here!!"

Kagome reached out and took Inu yasha's hand and pulled him close to her as she moved them towards the bank. "Inu yasha, what's gotten into you??"

His hold tightened around her hand as she tried to release him. "Please don't let go Kagome." Inu yasha pleaded. "I can't see anything! I've gone blind!"

@>~~~^~~~~