InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What the fans think ❯ Youkai Huntress's Opinions ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LOTSHA: hey everybody thanks for your reviews and as I promised I'm posting other peoples opinions these belong to someone by the name of Youkai Huntress

Inuyasha: His only defect is his ex! (Please who could have trouble deciding between the nice girl who loves you and the clay doll who wants to kill you?)

Kagome: A lot better than Kikyo! (At least she's not made of clay ^_^) She is a caring friend!

Miroku: The most handsome bishounen! And his own tragedy! It makes him so cute!. If he asked me, I'd bear his child! ^_~ (Gotta love the smile!)

Sango: The best character of this and any anime! The way she loves her little brother and the courage she has to keep on fighting no matter what! She's the best!

Kikyo: Before dying she was nice/Now that she's dead, she is annoying! . Please let the girl rest in peace (so we all can rest because she's gone)

Sesshomaru: He tortures Jaken, that is enough for me to like him. Rin loves him and he cares about her, that is cute!

Shippou: HE's so CUTE! And he's MINE! (Since Miroku is already taken)

Kaede: The grandma everyone wish they had!

Naraku: I really hate him! I hope he suffers at the end! He deserves it! (I'm never going to forgive him for all he did to Sango!)

Myoga: He's not that bad

Jaken:EEw! Don't get close, you horrible, over-developed bug! You're grose!

Rin: Nice girl! She's cute!

Kouga: He needs to get a clue, immediately!

Kagura: Well, she's not that bad, I guess all she needs is a good therapist.

Kanna: I don't know, tell me when she gets a personality, so I can give an opinion.