InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What to Expect When You're Expecting ❯ Your Fault ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.
 
Your Fault by SunsetMiko [Drabble #71] - Dokuga_Contest on LiveJournal
 
Theme: steam
Genre: Humor
Rating: R for somewhat graphic content
Warnings: none
Word Count: 400
Summary: Just when you think the worst has passed, there's something new.
Note: This is the second installment of a new drabble set dealing with pregnancy and parenthood. Oh, and this is my favorite pastime lately, blaming my husband for all my misery, to which he always replies, `You asked for it'.
 
Pregnancy suited her. His mate was beautiful, glowing with the magic of motherhood, and all he wanted to do was show her how much he approved of the changes her body had been undergoing recently.
 
What she amusedly referred to as her `baby bump' was surprisingly erotic, the knowledge that she was carrying his child serving as a ringing endorsement of his manhood. If that wasn't enough, her breasts had grown at least a full cup size. They'd been perfect to begin with, but now her nipples were darker, standing out more against her milky white skin, and he'd found it impossible to keep his mind from wandering back to the sight of her dressing that morning.
 
He'd been thinking about her all day and finally he could wrap her in his arms again. He'd understood her recent desire to avoid any intimate activities. The idea of her vomiting mid-coitus was a thought he spent a good deal of time trying to banish from his mind once she'd suggested it as a possibility. Still, she hadn't complained of nausea for several days now and he was hoping more than a little that perhaps he could finally get some attention from her. The prospect had kept his mind full of steamy thoughts all day long.
 
He found her in the kitchen and approached silently, moving in to kiss her neck, just behind the ear, a spot he knew drove her wild. The sound of her soft laughter encouraged him. It was much better than the annoyed groan he'd been receiving lately. Her hands wrapped back in his hair as he nibbled at her collarbone, his hands traveling over her growing abdomen towards his ultimate goal.
 
He was stopped short as she caught his wrists. “Don't even think about it. They're heavy and swollen and feel like nothing but giant bruises,” she said in a pouty tone, “and it's all your fault.”
 
Sesshoumaru turned her to look at him with a raised brow. “My fault? Oh, yes, of course. You had absolutely no interest in either sex or conceiving a child. It was entirely my doing.” He smirked at her. “You asked for it.”
 
Kagome laughed. “That might be how you remember it, but let me assure you, I blame you completely.”
 
“If it makes you feel better,” he whispered while leaning in to kiss her, “then it is all my fault.”