InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What to Expect When You're Expecting ❯ Still Your Fault ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.
Still Your Fault by SunsetMiko [Drabble #75] - Dokuga_Contest on LiveJournal
 
Theme: purse
Genre: Humor
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Word Count: 200
Summary: Ah, the luggage that comes with pregnancy.
Note: Yes, not only does my purse contain this kind of stuff, but my husband refuses to carry it… and cotton candy regularly gives me heartburn at the moment.
 
 
“Ugh, my shoulder hurts,” Kagome groaned, turning to look at her mate with pleading eyes. “Will you carry this for me?”
 
Sesshoumaru eyed her suspiciously. “You wish for me to carry… your purse?”
 
“It's heavy,” she whined.
 
“And that is somehow my fault?”
 
Kagome lifted an eyebrow in an expert impression of the male staring at her in question. “Yeah.”
 
“How is that?”
 
The miko grinned. “Well, let's see here. We've got bottles of water,” she said while pulling the items from her purse and setting them on a ledge beside her, “because I'm always thirsty now. There's crackers for when I'm nauseas, granola bars in case we're going to eat late. You know I can't have an empty stomach without getting sick. Then there's this giant bottle of antacids I have to carry because everything gives me heartburn, and I mean everything! I swear, yesterday cotton candy gave me heartburn.”
 
“What were you doing eating cotton candy?”
 
“I wanted it, alright? I don't know why but I had to have it.”
 
When she began to reach into her bag again to continue her rant, Sesshoumaru sighed. “Fine, I will carry your purse, but only because you carry my child.”