InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What to Expect When You're Expecting ❯ Don't Say Can't ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.
Don't Say Can't by SunsetMiko [Drabble #78] - Dokuga_Contest on LiveJournal

Theme: crazy
Genre: Humor
Rating: R
Warnings: none
Word Count: 400
Summary: Ah, how the male mind works…
 
“And you can't… why?” Kagome asked in irritation. Finally she was feeling good and he'd gone and gotten some strange bug up his ass. Now he refused to touch her!
 
Sesshoumaru held back a rather undignified sigh. “I simply cannot.”
 
“No, that's not an answer! You were fine a few days ago. What changed between then and now?”
 
The last thing he wanted to do was explain his current mental predicament but after nearly half an hour of Kagome's less than gentle nudging, the taiyoukai gave in and spilled his guts.
 
“I do not want to hurt our child.”
 
“How in the hell could you…” she started, realization hitting her halfway through her thought. A grin snuck onto her face entirely without her permission as she tried to think of a delicate way of saying this. “Umm, Sesshoumaru, honey… Your dick simply isn't that big.”
 
The look on his face was priceless and Kagome burst out laughing.
 
“Not that big?” he asked; his tone half concerned and half arrogantly offended.
 
“You know what I mean! It's big and all, sure, but it's not that big! You can't hurt the baby having sex with me! It's not like you're going to thrust your way directly into my uterus. Really, what are you picturing here, the head of your cock poking at the soft spot on his skull or something? Do you think he could see it? Is he going to reach out and grab it? Come on now! It's crazy!”
 
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes at her, not the slightest bit amused by her finding humor in his distress. “No, I certainly pictured no such thing. Am I not allowed to be concerned about the possible consequences of intercourse during pregnancy?”
 
“If that was why you were worried, no, that would be fine, but that isn't it and you know it. You didn't mind fucking me last week. This is because we saw him, isn't it?” Her tone and expression softened as she realized she was right. “I know how you feel. Actually seeing him made everything so much more real. We're going to have a baby, a son, and we will do everything we can to protect him but I promise you, having sex will not hurt him. It says so in all the pregnancy books. Not having sex with me, however, could cause you some serious damage. Now come here…”