InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Would You Do? Part 2 ❯ the Morning after ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]





What Would You Have Do? Pt. 2
Disclaimer: I still don’t own the characters only the storyline in which this fanfiction takes place.
Inuyasha & co. belongs to the infamous Rumiko Takahashi
there now that my soul has being bitch slapped by the gods of copyright I shall continue on


Also on side not you should read part one first to understand this one better. Or at all. On to the madness. Thank you all for your reviews on part one. This continuation is for you.

Part 2 - The Morning After

~~~~~~~~

Mmmm . I feel so warm and content . I could purr really I’m that satisfied. Yes. It was indeed a long night but it was fun and I have to admit waking up in the arms of two handsome males isn’t a bad way to start off the day. That aside I would like to ask one question...
How the Hell am I going to get out of here?!
Don’t get me wrong the sex was great mind numbingly great and under different circumstances I would not be protesting but you have to remember that less than twenty- four hours ago I conquered a great evil , took the life of not only the only brother of my best friend but also my first love , turned into a demon miko if there is such a thing and oh yeah...Got righteously fucked by two Inu males . One of which I didn’t think knew my name until yesterday.
So yeah , I need some space. And to brush my mouth out with soap.
I’m turning into such a potty mouth.
Anyway as I see it, my heat has died off for a few hours, so this would be the best time to make a run for it. After all they are beat, and I do say that proudly. Also all this rutting in heat can’t be wise .... I don’t even want to have to figure out which one is my baby’s daddy.
Yup, time to go now and fast. They know I’m sore so they think I’m going to soak. I lit a fire outside the cave as if breakfast would be made.
I wonder how long it will take them to remember that the spring isn’t hot enough to soak in.
Oh, well.... Wish me luck.
~~~~~~~~~~

“Inuyusha...”
“Nnnn...& #8221;
“Inuyasha....”
“What...”
*bonk*< br> “Ouch, what do you want jerk?”
“Was the spring hot when we got in yesterday to follow Kagome?”
“Well of course not idiot . It was cold..”
“I thought so.....”
*awkward silence ensues as Inu’s eyes meet Sess’s *
“Sesshomaru.... How long has Kagome been out there....* sniff* I smell fire?”
“But no meat and too long.....”
“ She ran didn’t she......”
Sesshomaru grinned as he started to pull on his clothes quickly , throwing Inu’s in his face.
“ Yup and it’s going to be fun making her pay...”
Inu grinned then a grin equal to his brother . “ Yes. It is.”

(A/n: a truly scary image)
~~~~~~~~~~
At this point Kagome was not only running but was trying to put her new skills to use. She could smell better so she finally understood downwind. A tricky feat though since she was ahead of them instead of behind but she could circle her tracks to throw them off.
Still she didn’t waste to much time and headed for the one place she knew they wouldn’t think of heading yet. Kouga’s lair.
~~~~~~~
Ok , now I now normally this would not be the first place to head when your heat is only a thread ‘s warning ahead but you have to understand my insanity.
1/ going north there’s more rocks and it’s harder to trace my scent.
2. The wolves are hunting nearby so the blood of their kills will soon fill the air.
3. I was here yesterday so it would be hard for them to figure how ole my scent is.
4. Kouga ‘s stalker ways will finally be of help.
5. He’s the closest thing to shelter that they won’t just barge into .
This in mind despite my clothing state which at this point is sess haori and Inu’s sash , I should be find..... for now at least.
~~~~~~
Running into Kouga was slightly more awkward then I thought it would be.
See the last time I was here he slept along. Today he was definitely not alone. I really should have noticed but I just not that good yet at testing the air before entering places and I wasn’t thinking.
The sight I was greeted with both embarrassed and aroused me. Damn my heat.
There laid out on a layered pallet of fur downs Ayame , half siting , half laying with her head thrown back. Her hair loose for a change falling in a curtain behind her.
Her top was opened making her breasts spilled forth as she arched, moaning.
Her sun kissed legs quivering as they perched spread knees up ,heels to the ground as Kouga fingers manipulated her core as he lavished her inner left thigh with his teeth and tongue.
Then I smelt it. Ayame’s heat.
It called my own however only when I turned to leave the couple alone did I notice Kouga’s eyes on me watching me as he pleased Ayame bearing believing the words he spoke as his voice called to me.
“Kagome... where are you going?”
Ayame tilted her head to lock on mine and she smirk scenting the air and smelling my reaction to their scene.
“You aren’t going to leave me Kagome when I am in need.... of help, are you?”
Her voice was like poison to my mind lulling me closer to them as kouga feasted on Ayame’s flesh.
She beckoned to me and I came , not of my own will but to quench my own heat steadily building as I thought of how it had felt when both Inu brother’s had tasted me.
I knelt down by her side and as soon as I did our lips met . Our tongues felt the same in my mouth softer than males smaller. She tasted different. I reveled in the decadence of it. My hand caressed her right breast as I opened my eyes to look upon them. They were so much bigger than mine and full,
I pulled back to gaze over her body . Had I looked like that just last night?
I dipped my head in to tease her nipple as I had enjoyed earlier. I could smell her blood and without thought nipped her bosom licking the small pebbles of crimson. She arched crying out as her hands found my hair.
Now normally I’m not into women. I have never even been able to shower in school. When my friends stay over I change in the bathroom. So what is happening right now I can only assume is a product of my heat and the fact that I am intrigued to see me previous reactions displayed through her.
I really looked hot back then.
As if following an invisible trail my tongue leads the path over her nipple , across her breast and down the valley between them.
I’m hovering her now conscious of the growing heat in my stomach . I wanted to be touched. I sat back and started to pull off her top over her head I whimpered as I watched Kouga start to lick at the moist petals of her core. I wanted his tongue , her tongue , anyone’s tongue inside me. I could almost feel it inside me as he thrust into her core. He watched me the whole time his eyes taunting me as he teased her swollen clit , making mine throb in longing.
I went back to attending to Ayame ,I need to distract these thoughts before I crack .
Our lips meet again this time move passionate . She tugged open my ‘borrowed’ haori and started playing with my breasts. I welcomed the touch ,arching into her , our tongues battling as I covered her top half with my body.
Soon I was suckling her neck, our breasts rubbing against each other and I found myself straddling her waist . Her hands found my core and I groaned out . Yes this was what I wanted . I knew Kouga could see her fingers thrusting into my pussy and it turned me on more.
This from the girl that doesn’t even want her mom to go bra shopping with her. But this was definitely not bra shopping.
Suddenly I feel Kouga’s tongue on my calf . Ayame is still bucking beneath me but as it must be because of his hands because his mouth was definitely on me. As his mouth moved higher her hands moved slower . The thrusting stopped and instead she started to stroke my lower lips caressing my clit. I felt her move her hands to my hips pulling me down atop of her . Splaying my pussy lips with hers she had our clits met and started moving my hips up and down.
I caught the motion and started rocking against her . As her hands moved to my breasts, Kouga pressed his mouth to my core and started thrusting his tongue in deep to my rocking movements. He was definitely rougher on me and I think he knew I wanted it. He nipped and bit at my cheeks and then up my backside to my lower back . He growled out sometime to Ayame that I caught as a ‘ get ready’ and then I felt it. He cock thrust deep into her pussy as he lurched up pressing down over my body and mounted her.
His thrusts continued as she squirmed and cried out beneath me playing with my core. Again I have become one with the sandwich . I wiggled back against Kouga. I ‘m not trying to impatient but I want him inside me soon. I can smell everything now. My heat, Kouga’s musk, Ayame’s arousal and he blood. This was her first time . Good hopefully and with a little help she’ll cum soon and I can have my turn.
I really don’t know why I want kouga . I mean really I never had strong felling for him. I mean I always thought he had a pleasant face and that he had a pleasing self-confidence that I wished Inuyasha had for himself.
But I never wanted to bed him. There had been times in the past where I had tried envision us as a couple but I never saw it as working out.
And I always thought Ayame was going to try and kill me one day.
Still things have ending on quite a good note.
I have to say I like her much better now, but this is her moment . I pull out from between them, despite both of their growls in protest.
She deserves to climax with the man she hunted so long with him being distracted by me.
She seemed to understand as she pulled barked at Kouga , gaining his attention and pulled him to her.
Their lips met battling for dominance and her legs wrapped around him.
It was truly amazing to watch to full demons mate.
His thrusts becoming deliberate tools of manipulation as she arched , piercing her nails into his back.
My hands soon found my unattended core as I sought my own release as hers built to a climax.
She was waiting for the moment she was sure he was hers. He spread her legs wider and started nibbling at her neck on the mating side, her whole body spasms under the stress of her pleasure. And then he cried out her name biting her neck harder this time and she came . Clamping around his pulsating member sucking him into her body as she abandoned herself to his will. They came together . The sight pushing my senses over the edge as their climax filled the air and follow suit feeling my first juices run down my thighs . But I wanted now.
My heat was back and it wanted real thing.
I really should feel like a slut but I don’t . I want someone between my legs and now.
I’m seriously thinking of heading back and finding the boys but I don’t know if I can wait that long.
Turning away from them to give them their privacy, I rolled onto my fours to gather my composure to stand and leave them when I suddenly I feel me hands covered by a males . Before I can respond Kouga thrusts deep into my arching core. Hos cock is still slick from Ayame’s climax and my core immediately clamps around his pumping dick keeping him inside me.
I can feel it swelling inside me and I oddly wonder if we are going to get stuck this way.
He ‘s riding me so hard and slow , making me beg for him. My cries are inhuman at this point. I don’t think they even care at this point that I’m not human.
The sound of his hips smacking against my backside as he spreads and slaps my cheeks. It’s driving me wide and his tongue and teeth on my back make me swoon.
Looking back over my shoulder I can make out Ayame toying with herself calmly as she watches us.
Then my eyes meet his and he speeds up pulling me back to him by gripping my shoulders, he slams into my tight pussy. I’m wet but it is still is causing a deliciously painful friction .
I pick the odds moments for refection but part of me wonders why I never felt this way for him before.
What had I missed. I can feel his muscular thighs against mine and all it’s doing is reminding my of all those moments in battle when his skin coverings would be ripped and the sweat glistening muscles were revealed to me.
The moments when he was my rescuer . When I was the one alone in his den. Why hadn’t I seen him the way he had always seen me.
Even now when I know he can smell the scent of another male, his rival on me he still accepts me.
Gives me the pleasure I crave. As he flips me over and bears down in this moment I give him what he has always wanted.
Me. I can say that in those moments there was no one else in my thoughts. I spread my legs in invitation to him and pulled him close as he entered me.
He possessed my body in a way that burned threw me. Every fiber of my being was being plucked like a guitar. I don’t hid my eyes from him . I want him to see what he’s doing to me. The look on his face is worth it.
The utter maleness coming off him in waves full of dominance and victory pushes me to my breaking point and as soon as he swivelled to hit my g spot I break climaxed hard as he continues to thrust into me. After a second following climax he pulls out and straddles my upper body.
Sometimes Kouga surprises me. It took me a moment to understand why he didn’t come inside me as he had with Ayame.
Ayame is truly a lucky bitch. But I’m not jealous . Kouga , hot, confident, truly wonderful male that he is, is still not the one for me.
I sit up and start to suck on his cock all the while massaging his tightening sac. He knew I didn’t want a pup from him and so he didn’t take the chance.
This being my first time giving head went on luck and what I thought I was sure he would like.
Bobbing my head it wasn’t too soon before my mouth was fill and little on my chest ....I opened my mouth too soon ... it tasted salty, bitter... salter than the sweat from his cock. It was creamy and mixed with his taste. Then he kissed me and I tasted his mouth.
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru had indeed taking my virginity but here in this cave with the first male to really want me , I say this because Houjo was a boy with boy dreams but Kouga is certainly a man, here on this day I have become a woman. The freedom of exploration and release found because of the confidence simply lust and attraction gives you, gave me.
Sure I may not be in love with Kouga but that was what I needed to just be able to enjoy. Just being me and being appreciated for it.
Kouga is definitely a confidence booster.
When the kiss ended I licked at his neck and then using a finger got more of the cum off my breasts and examined it. I was salty but know I could taste the part of him in it. I wonder what Inu and Sess taste like. Would it be just as salty? I don’t know why I care because I am not planing on finding out.
Anyway my heat has appreciatively cooled after that romp. I really need a soak though.
After promising to explain myself in a future time a gather my things and leave the two to find another place to hideout.
At least I’m heading in the direction of Keade’s village.
And I don’t smell Dog.
This is slightly calming but I’m sure that I haven’t lost them for good. Not with Sesshomaru helping out. I can only hope that if they reach the coupling two back there it will hold them off for a bit as they try to control the anger of their bitch rutting with another male.
Heh, at least it will by sometime.
It’s already past noon. I think I’ve lost the last of my brain with these little stunts.
Seriously, I don’t know what’s happening. These little revelations of mine are or at least should be disconcerting. But hopefully once I’m back in my own time , away from tempting males and unbalanced hormones I’ll come back to earth.
I want to go home. Don’t look at me like that. I mean if you had woken up to what I had ,after a night I had . What would you have done?
Really?.... And I thought I was acting like slut...
Anyway night will be here soon enough and who knows what that will bring?
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n rant:
that’s it part two done for now at least. Another first for me pairing wise. I didn’t really expect to put them together it just kind of happened.
I’m still not sure how long this continue but . R/R and try to be constructive and kind. Also I’m still looking for a beta so anyone interested can email me.