InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Your Eyes Can Do ❯ About A Sequel ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note:
 
I was pleasantly surprised at the astounding response to my first oneshot, and because of all the reviews and requests I have decided. To everyone who's asked, yes, there will be a sequel to What Your Eyes Can Do. It's going to be called What Your Eyes Did To Me and will be at least a couple of chapters.
 
-----------------------
 
The first chapter will be added in a few more days. I have created a mailing list for this story as well. You can join at:
http://sunsetmiko.notifylist.com/wyecd_update.html
(Link is also in my profile)
 
-----------------------
 
A teaser has been posted on my Live Journal if you're curious. It's a new thing that I'm doing, where a small portion of the upcoming chapter or story is posted a few days before it goes up, both to tide you over until I finish it and for the people who really enjoy the cliffies and anticipation.
http://sunsetmiko.livejournal.com/tag/more+tease+please
(The link is in my profile if the url doesn't show here.)
 
-----------------------
 
I'll put the teaser here too for everyone who can't or doesn't want to go to LiveJournal.
 
-----------------------
 
 
“Look at you! It's pathetic! You can't even keep control of your beast! You will not be allowed to return to work until you forget all about this girl and regain control of your beast, your mind, and your life.”
 
 
He wanted to scream. He wanted to attack his father to make him feel the pain he was feeling. He had absolutely no understanding of the situation if he thought he could just forget about her.
 
 
“Besides, I don't see what you'd want with a girl who obviously sleeps around. My son deserves better than a common whore.” As soon as the words passed his lips he wished he had kept them to himself because it looked like his son was about to come over the desk and disembowel him.
 
 
Do not… call her… a whore…” a crimson eyed Sesshoumaru growled out. “This Sesshoumaru will not forget about her. This Sesshoumaru cannot forget about her. You have no understanding of what I am feeling or thinking. If you wish to fire me, fine. I will not obey like a mindless fool. Somehow I will find her or I will die trying.”