InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whatever Happened to Naraku ❯ Military Problems ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Whatever happened to naraku II
Military problems

Typed by: Ayumi Shiroi (me) but thought up with tons of help from Mavric

Naraku leaves his castle and as a joke Kaugra and Kanna put a bucket of glue and a dead fish ( which rightfully fell on his head )
( it’s stuck on his head throughout the whole thing )

The cats and cat demons start to ambush him on his own porch thingy ( I’m not sure what it’s called....A little help please? )
He runs as fast as his legs can take him and inevitably luck is not on his side today so he falls into a real deep puddle of water.

The lightning decided... “oh what the hell is this frank?” “I don’t know George, let’s shoot it!!” they start shooting Naraku with a few lightning bolts zapping him right where he stood. ( face down in a puddle of water )

Naraku thinks he smells something good that’s cooking but then realized that it is his own body that is cooking.

Naraku rolls around on the ground by the big lake thinking that the tactic would help him put out the flames.

He rolled so much that the flames dissipated but he got extremely dizzy. That’s why he never saw the cliff coming. He fell right off!

On the long fall down starved buzzards, hawks and eagles start attacking him.

The bucket falls of his already bruised head and he sees his fate which is the very well- placed extremely sharp rocks at the bottom.

He falls onto the rocks and one really sharp rock stabs him right through his nuts.

He wakes up twelve days later ro see that his nuts were missing at that thought just sunk through his thick skull he faints at the damage done.

He wakes up again but realizes that the world seems so much more alive. So he decides to run and skip through a field of wildflowers

He sees a blue glowing oval shaped thing, he gets real curious and touches it and not knowing it was a portal or rip in time.

The portal brings him to the present time in the United States, near a U.S. Marine Base.

The Marines spot him walking around in their live mine field area, so they pull out their RPG, (Rocket Propelled Grenades) AK47s and their tanks and bomber squads.

Knowing him to be a total and complete asshole so there he is skipping around in the mine field like a gay idiot with a big bloody spot on the front of his pants.

They think it was an alien so they shoot him all at once.

When the smoke clears they see naraku regenerate (except his nuts)

They think that he’s an alien so they box him up and send him to Area 51 where he spots a doctor with a scalpel, they gas him to sleep and start probing around inside him.

A few hours or days later he wakes up to see stitches all over his body, he starts to squirm and try to get loose

The shackles finally broke and he starts to run through the base butt naked.

The troops are alerted and they start to chase him with RPG and Rocket Launchers

He gets past the troops with Rocket Launchers but a tank runs him over

He lays on the ground quiet and still

Then a convoy of 962 Heavy Assault Tanks run him over

They decide to back up and run him over again just for the hell of it

They continue to run him over until they were absoulutly positive he was dead or gone.

They see him laying on the road and they scrape him up with a kitchen size spatula

He jumps up and runs away when the Marines spot him trying to escape while being as flat as paper.

The Marines grab their weapons and open fire *BOOM!!!*
WILL NARAKU SURVIVE..... PROBABLY NOT...
Disclaimer: not myne, but fighting for Sess-chan