InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whats Sorrow To You? ❯ Prouloge ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
HEY its me again. I know my last story was a bomb so ill try to make it better. This is a double team with one of my friends Kari or Jinxx so give her some feed back too kk. Well I hope u all like this story better and too the ppl who reviewed before I will continue and rewrite it to better standards. Im sry I didn’t email u back or anything like that but I liked how u let me know u were there. Im not gonna ask you for so many reviews, it doesn’t matter to me, but I will say this. The more reviews I have the faster ill update, and the more inspiration ill have, it will also be better. Well bye ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
It was a beautiful spring day in Japan. Birds were singing, flowers blossoming, and blood is watering the lands in a small forest. The gang had met up with Naraku for the final battle, and it wasn’t going good for the Inu-gumi. Everyone was near death. Inuyasha and Naraku were in the middle of hand to hand combat when Naraku threw Inuyasha to the other end of the clearing. Naraku noticed Kagome by a tree, bleeding from a side wound. He comely walked over to her and kneeled down next to her.

“Oh Kagome, why do you feel for this disgusting honyou? Come with me and I will rejuvenate your life. You will be young forever, and you will stay by my side, as my mate.” Naraku noticed Kagome’s lips moving and leaned down to hear what she said. And all that he could hear was a whispered “No”

“Fine you deceitful wench. Die knowing everything you loved never loved you in return, die knowing your precious Inuyasha was just using you.” Kagome stood up with tears streaming down her face.

“That’s not true. He is my friend.” Naraku laughed.

“You believe that worthless piece of crap has any feelings toward you at all? He hates you Kagome, if it weren’t for those beads, he would have used your body and then killed you three years ago.” Kagome’s legs gave way and she fell to her knees covering her ears and crying.

“No, stop it. Its not true. ITS NOT TRUE!!”

“Oh but it is, didn’t he tell you. He went and saw Kikyou the other day, he told her that they would be together very soon. Ask him if you like.” Kagome looked over to were Inuyasha was standing and gave him a questioning look.

“Kagome, listen to me. That’s not what I said...”

“You see. He even admits to it. He despises you. As soon as he kills me, as if, he was gonna ask you for the jewel telling you something to get you to trust him. You would remove the beads believing him and he would rape you and kill you, and after words go to his beloved Kikyou.” Inuyasha rushed Naraku, stabbing him and then knocking him unconscious with the hilt of his sword. Inuyasha then knelt down in front of Kagome making her look him in the eye.

“Kagome, please listen to me. That’s not what happened. The only reason I went to Kikyou is to tell her that she would be able to rest soon. I would never hurt you Kagome, you know that. Kagome please you have to believe me. Kagome I would never leave you.” the air was thick with silence.

“Do-do you mean that Inuyasha?”

“Ya....of course I do.” then Naraku came up behind Inuyasha and threw him away from Kagome. He then grabbed Kagome and held her flush to his body.

“He may tell you the truth, but you will still meet me in my bed, as a lover, or a slave, your choice.” Kagome’s body started to glow white and great powers admitted form her body, and soon she was clean of her wounds. Then her eyes went pale and Kagome then took Naraku’s sword and sheathed it in his black heart and let her magic flow through the sword. Naraku yelped and tried to free the sword but his arm incinerated as he touched it. Then she sent all that energy through the sword into his body. Naraku was surrounded by white flame. Countless demon bodies burst from his body and were burned as soon as they saw light, once all the demons were gone all that remained was a helpless man in front of them. Onigumo looked up with sad eyes at Kagome. He had so much pain in his eyes that it was heart breaking.

“Thank you, young miko.” was all he said before he collapsed, and his body ceased to live. Kagome just looked at him with piety. She reached for the half of the jewel he possessed and cupped both of her hands together and slowly a great ball of light grew from her hands until everything in the universe was engulfed in great white light. Then as quickly as it was, it was no more. When everyone unshielded there eyes they were brought to tears with happiness and sadness. For before them were there lost loved ones, and Inuyasha looked at the bodies of his parents.

“My..My son. How...When..What happened?.” Inutaisho looked at his wife and smiled as he embraced her. “I was afraid id never be able to hold you again Izayoui.” a single tear escaped as he turned to his son. “My son...my boy...I’m so proud of you. You bring joy to my heart. I’ve missed you, my son.” Inuyasha cried a little as well when his mother hugged him.

“Mother, Father. Gods I’ve missed you.” Izayoui just looked at her son in pure love.

Sango looked at her little brother and father. She was so happy she couldn’t explain it.

“FATHER! KOHAKU!” they looked at her puzzled but hugged her and they shed tears.

Miroku was talking with his father along with his long lost mother. Every one was happy, with not a care in the world. Then Inuyasha turned to Kagome and gave her a smile. She giggled and smiled back. She was puzzled when Inuyasha’s eyes grew and showed of fear and screamed “LOOK OUT!” Then Kagome felt a blade enter her heart, then retract, moving to be replaced in her stomach. She turned around to see Kikyou.

Inuyasha couldn’t breath and his heart all but stopped at what he saw. How could this have happened, he told her he would always protect her. That if anything ever happened to her he would avenge her, yet he never told her he loved her. Never once had he uttered those words for her to hear. Yet she threw every thing away for him without a second thought. Where had he gone wrong? What god had he angered to do this to him?

“NOOO!!!” Sango began to cry as she looked upon the sight before her. “KAGOME!!!!!”

“KAGOME!!” He dashed over to her right as Kikyou removed the blade, and caught her just as she was about to hit the ground. Inuyasha gently pulled her into his lap. Her body felt like it was on fire. She could barley breath and she was cold. So cold. He looked up at Kikyou with a rage in his eyes that would kill.

“Why Kikyou? Why did you do this?”

“Because you are mine, she was just interfering in our love.”

“I DON’T LOVE YOU!”

“Yes you do, you just don’t realize it because this little wench has clouded your mind. Ill leave you to greave and will return soon.” and with that she left. Inuyasha quickly returned his attention to Kagome.
“Kagome. Say something....please.” he looked at her so pleadingly.

“Do you like it?” she looked like she was worried. That made Inuyasha smile.

“Kagome, what are you talking about?” Inuyasha’s father just walked up to him with his mother holding a mirror.

“See for yourself son.” Inuyasha was suspicious, so he looked to see what they were talking about. When he looked in the mirror he was shocked to find that he was no longer a mere honyou, but a full youkai. His ears where now at the side of his head, he had two purple stripes on the side of his cheek his hair was less wild and more groomed. And his eyes were a stunning gold. And he noticed he felt stronger and more bulky in body stature. He looked down at Kagome and gave her a questioning look, and she did her best to smile.

“I know its what you always wanted, so I gave it to you. Although, I miss the ears, they were cute.” then she winced in pain and tried really hard to breath. Inuyasha discarded the mirror and clutched her tighter.

“Kagome. Hold on, please just hold on.” he pleaded with her.

“Inuyasha, just do me one favor please.” she struggled to say.

“Yes, what ever it is, yes, just please hold on.” he was on the verge of tears but he held them back.

“Just..Don’t go to...hell with Kikyou. I know you love her and promised her...but you have to understand...I want you to live. I want you to live a happy life with children and a beautiful wife that loves you. Kikyou doesn’t love you...if she did she wouldn’t have hurt you the way she did all these years. So please live. Live for me.” Inuyasha started to cry.

“Kagome I do want to live to, I do want kids a wife and all that. But more than I want all that, I want it with you, I love you. Please don’t leave, hold on, please Kagome if it’s the only thing I ever ask of you, please hold on.” he buried his face into the crook of her neck.

“You...you do?”she reached out and with her finger tips, caressed his cheek. “Yasha...I...I love you..”she closed her eyes and her hand slowly fell away form him. She laid limply in his arms. He listened for breathing, a heart beat, anything to tell him she was alive. Nothing. She was dead. He threw back his head in a painful howl of sorrow and pain. He cried into her chest, letting all the memories play back in his mind, the good, the bad, and all the times he hurt her with his stupid antics.

AN: Hello. I hope u all like the revision i did. Well PLEAZE REIVIEW!!! i dont care if u flame just to let me know u read it. I would like to know ppl like it too so i can write more. HELP!! thank u. Bye













Co nverting /tmp/phpVBXtXU to /dev/stdout