InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When darkness falls ❯ Inuyasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: It's in the First chapter please!

When darkness falls

Africancake

R

Chapter 2: Inuyasha

He hadn't eaten in awhile.

He'd forgotten to eat, because he was to busy with Kikiyo.

Kikiyo.

The one woman who could and would do anything for him.

And anything else with a dick and could walk.

He was going to go out for some `food', when Kikiyo said she needed help.

Help his ass.

But he had help anyways, with whatever help she needed.

He was currently walking down the street, It was along midnight and the night life was great around this time. He wasn't going to go hungry tonight. Not if he could help it. Kouga, Sesshoumaru, and he had decided to go hunt for the rest of the pack.

Not that they had a choice, they were hunters.

So they were looking for victims to drain and some to take back to the hotel. Sesshoumaru had decided to let them spilt up and search for their kills, than they would meet back up to weed out the unworthy of being eaten mortals, from the appetizers.

Of course none of them were really hunting. Kouga was probably at the club trying to get lay, And Sesshoumaru was at Rin's house. Rin the mortal that Sesshoumaru had loved after he was turned tainted as he called it so many times had called it. Through he couldn't change what he was didn't mean he couldn't love a human.

Kouga was another story. He was all about sex. Nothing else was on his mind, but that. He was into the `female body' and loved to actually be in it. Ayame his dark queens betroth was to dark for his taste and they rarely saw each other. Actually Ayame was rarely seen. She was only there when the queen Kanna personally requested her to.

Queen Kanna was another story. She looked to be 19, but in reality she was over 2 thousand years old. She hated defiance and love action. She was known to be cruel to traitors, and was a wonderful lover some said. The only person who really knew was Sesshoumaru, and he kept his mouth shut about it since he was loyal to his human Rin. Kanna was known to never stop a brawl between the lower class vampires who she reign over, but if any of them got out of hand she would personally step in and rip out their hearts. It was said that if she rip out your heart, than you wouldn't even have a chance to go to hell.

Inuyasha himself had seen first hand how blood thirsty Kanna could be. He obeys any orders his superiors gave to him and only got into brawls when the hotel became boring and needed some action. His strength made him one of the top fighters in the clan and one of the most dependable warriors if another clan challenges them.

Than his one and only true friend Miroku was a whole new book. His perverseness was not minded in the clans group, because vampires were lusty creatures. Through in public he was a nuisance and made women in the five mile radius nervous. So he hardly ever went hunting with them, unless they needed a fourth member to their party.

This was rarely.

So here was Inuyasha by himself in the down parts of town. Everywhere he looked were either hooker looking for work or some bum looking for an innocent man to rip off.

"None of these will do." Inuyasha inquire sent Kanna wanted nothing but the best for her clan.

The clan that had taken him in after his own clan had betray and kill his father.

He was alone and unworthy until Kouga had found him. Being the man he is without a woman he took the boy in. He would have been one of these bums out here if it wasn't for Kouga.

Good old Kouga.

Sure, if you like to lie to yourself.

Inuyasha shook his head and turned the corner. He was again in the boulevard where he had been ten minutes ago, so he had to be going in circles.

He was about to turn around when he bump into someone.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Inuyasha growled and kept walking. He was about to turn the corner when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I didn't say you could leave boy!" A drunken slurred voice said from behind him.

He turned and looks at the man who dared to approach him.

"Look bouzo I don't have time, so lets make this quick." Inuyasha said before he saw the fist coming.

He dunk to the left and kick out to knock the man on the ground. He than dragged him into a dark alley and hiss in his face showing his teeth.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it sir, please don't kill me!" the drunken man screams. Inuyasha smirk and lean him against the wall.

He turns his neck and flashed his fangs in his neck.

Right before he gored his teeth into his jugular.

A few minutes later Inuyasha came out the cave whistling a tune he'd heard on the radio once, while wiping off his mouth.

In the alley lay the man who had tried to mug Inuyasha.

Tried is the word here.

And now he was dead.

Inuyasha was feeling tipsy suddenly.

Drunken man's blood will do that to you.

He sat down for a minute and touched his head shaking it a bit.

He heard what sounded like the clicking of high heels and turned his head upwards towards the sound.

"Hey are you okay?" The barely their clothed lady asked.

He eyes her and took in the 6 in. heels, the fish net stockings, the ultra mini skirt, and the tube top that gave him an eye full of her breast the way she was leaning over.

She watches his graze and smile.

"Maybe you were looking for something else??" She question leaning over more.

He really didn't need this now.

Through if she was offering, he was excepting.

He grinned back and answers,

"Maybe I am."

She shook his hand and helped him up, than slowly took him inside the building.

He came out half an hour later feeling refresh. This time not killing the woman, but leaving her dazed.

They would think she had had the best sex of her life.

She probably had.

I mean who doesn't want to have sex with a person who has had two hundred years to learn the trade.

That's the next chapter hope you enjoy it!

Now review.

Oh and the whole refresh thing after he had sex with the hooker. He got all or most the blood out of his system from the `workout' and than drank her blood to replace it.

Does that make sense??

If it doesn't than review or e-mail me and I'll explain it.

Until the next hunger…………………..