InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When darkness falls ❯ Options ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N- I haven't updated in a while because I planning to write a story called liar liar. Anyone want to help me just write a review or e-mail me kayies!

Disclaimer: My name is Africancake, does anything else really need to be said???

Rated: R

Author: Africancake

Chapter 4: Options

Inuyasha hiss at the girl and dropped her on the ground.

`Well out of all the things this bastard has done, which isn't many, this one takes the cake!'

Kagome got up and was thinking about what say to him. She turned around and open her mouth.

Open.

Shut.

Open.

The ass was gone. She looked around until she got to the front and scream. He had been in front of her the whole time. She flew backwards and would have fallen on her butt if a pair of strong arms hadn't of caught her.

But all good things end at a time when he push her against the wall.

<i><i><i><i><i><i><i>& lt;i>i>

Inuyasha watched her fall and would of let her fall, but he decided to be the nice guy and catch her. He pulls her up and pushes her against the wall. He looked at her and smiles softly.

He leaned forward at sniff her hair.

"Your hair smells really good." He looks at it, the perfect shade of dark black with a hint of blue in it.

He smells her neck and pushes her further against the wall. Coaxing her to lift her head, he looked her straight in the eye and said,

"You'll do."

<i><i><i><i><i><i><i>& lt;i><i><i>

Kagome felt like screaming, but something told her screaming wasn't going to fix the situation. He was going to rape her just like that Kenshin man was. She felt like a rag doll, being toss from one molester to the next.

He was about to kiss her when suddenly his head diverged and went to her hair.

He sniffed it and rubbed his nose in it.

She heard him say something about it smelling good. She would of said thank you, but remember the situation she was in. She really wanted to bite him right than. *no pun intended*

He went to her neck and tried to push her head up. She nudged her neck down harder making him give off a growl. Finally forcing her neck up and turned around and nodded his head at her.

The next words he said froze her blood and made her feel faint.

"You'll do."

The words repeated in her head over and over again until she fell to the ground.

<i><i><i><i><i><i<i><i ><i><i><i>

Inuyasha couldn't believe that the wench had fallen in his arms again.

He should of bit her, but decided against it. He leaned over her and set his teeth in line with the back of her neck.

He nips lightly at first. One that would hardly make someone moves out of a stupor. He nips her harder and she shrugged him off. Finally when he was about to nip her again she woke up.

She scream of course and this time he wasn't fast enough to stop her. Finally getting the chance to cover her mouth, he looked her over.

"I should of left you asleep." He shook his head and threw her over his back like a sack of potatoes.

"Put me down you bastard, I should have you killed, Do you know who I am??? I'm Kagome Higurashi!" She continued to yell obscenities about wishing he was dead when she was done with him and when her father found out.

But that name, Higurashi, it rung some bell in his head.

`Is this guy important, maybe an enemy?'

<i><i<i><i><i><i><i><i ><i><i>

Kagome continue to yell at him hoping that the bastard would decide that she wasn't worth his work effort, but this man kept right on going. She finally huffed loudly and leaned heavily on his back. She could just imagine how much of her skirt had gone up from her wriggling.

Imagine, yea right!

She could feel the breeze on her ass.

She moved uncomfortably in his hold and finally got in a position of comfort well as comfortable as you can get when you're being held hostage by a madman.

She turned her head just to get a face full of white hair. She looked at it and reached with her fingers for it. It was soft and silky, not like must guys who had long hair at her school. It continued to tickle her nose. She giggled a bit and listens as the man holding her snorted.

She looked up to see his face, but something caught her eyes. They wiggled a bit and twitched from side to side. She reached up and try to touch them, but her hand couldn't reach.

She stretched her hand up a little

A little farther,

A bitsy bit more.

She grasped one in her hand.

She looked at and stroke the soft bit of fur that looked like dog ears.

She listens as she felt his chest vibrate.

Was he purring?

<i><i><i><i><i><i><i>& lt;i><i><i>

He felt it when her hand brushed his hair, and he had half a mind to hit it away.

But instead he left it alone and kept walking to the club.

He hoped that Kouga was outside and that he could just go straight home.

Like that would happen,

But there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking right?

He stopped in his tracks when he felt a hand catch his ear. She was playfully stoking his ear.

And it felt really damn good.

He begun to purr and his chest vibrated adding a content touch to his bad boy exterior. He hopes none of the guys saw him like this. She begun to giggle when she heard him, and rubbed to ear harder. He growled.

It felt to damn good, and if that girl didn't stop, she wouldn't be good food for the clan anymore.

He flipped her off his back and pushes her once again onto the nearest wall.

He feverishly pressed his lips against hers and tasted the pink cosmos still in her mouth.

He leaned back and watched her licking his lips.

Her kissed bruised lips were panting almost as if they were begging for more.

And more he would give.

He nuzzled her neck and lick over her pulse. Covering it with his whole mouth he suck on it.

Drawing his mouth away he looked at her, she was a goddess just begging for him to take her. She licked her lips to wet them a bit and he bit his own.

She was to beautiful for her own good.

<i><i><i><i><i><i><i>& lt;i><i><i><i>

Kagome watched his eyes.

They entranced her and at the same time they frighten her.

She wanted more.

But was afraid of what it might lean to.

Her chest rose and fell from the amount of air coming and leaving her lungs. He had sucked the air out of her and she was trying to get as much as she could. His lips had felt heavenly on her neck and she wanted to moan in pleasure, but it had ended to soon.

Now it was the empty pool of desire she always felt in the pit of her stupid when a guy did something like that to her. She racked her brain and thought that if she could reached his ears again, maybe he would continue.

She reached up, but his hand grabbed her wrist.

He pulled her hand down to his mouth and kissed each finger tip, finally ending at her palm.

He lay her hand by her side and suddenly turned around right when someone else made an intrusion.

"So dog-boy, you brought breakfast!?"

A/N- I wonder who that was. Anyways a reviewer asked me why Inuyasha has dog ears. Well he has them because there are two different kinds of vampires: Youkai vampires and human vampires. And they benefited my story. No Kagome might not be a miko. A very slim chance she will be. That's about it. Now read and review! Please.