InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When darkness falls ❯ Chapter 5:Vampire ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N- Hey I'm back with another chapter of when darkness falls. I'm going to be going on vacation so when I feel up to it I'll write another chapter. Oh Yeah, Happy Easter!

When Darkness Falls

Disclaimer: I hid him, and you'll never find him. *Police round the house* Okay! Okay! He's in the storage shed!

Rated R

Chapter 5: Vampire

"Dog-Boy brought breakfast I see."

Kouga stood giving Inuyasha a toothy smile and looked lustfully at Kagome. He walked closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. She shivered and he grinned.

"You smell good!" He said sniffing her and rubbing his nose in her hair. His hands moved from her waist to her butt and squeezed

"Soft too!" Licking her neck, But before he could get any closer Inuyasha snatched her away.

"I'm glad you like her, but too bad she's not for you." He grinned and kissed the side of Kagome's face. Kagome moaned softly and slowly lost the feeling in her knees. Kagome's eyes could hardly stay open.

"Please!" she groaned rolling her neck towards him.

"Please what?" He said huskily into her ear, licking around her earlobe. He slowly let his fangs grow and to grazes her neck. His hands having a mind of their own had found there way halfway into her jeans. She moaned again and mumbles something that he couldn't understand. Slowly his fangs got to her neck and right when he was about to bite,

"Can we stop the mushy-mushy, and go back to the clan and see if there are any humans other than this slut supposedly? I really wouldn't like to eat her after Inuyasha has drooled all over her."

Inuyasha turned around to see his brother. Dropping Kagome unto her butt and moving to slugged his arm over his shoulder.

"Hey one-arm how's it going?" Inuyasha laughed pointing at the stump of an arm that appears to have been gone for a while.

"Inuyasha your going to die already so why make your death earlier?" Sesshomaru growled.

Inuyasha growled back and nipped at Sesshomaru's arm than turned around and stumped off. Grabbing Kagome he decided to fly off and start home. Kagome had just sat up when something grabbed her and took her into the air. Grumbling she heard Kagome had just sat up when something grabbed her and took her into the air. Grumbling she turned to see Inuyasha's eyes glowing at her.

His eyes their………their red!

"Inuyasha…….are you…okay?" she whispers not wanting him to be scared and drop her to the ground that was…. Lets just say many feet from where they were. He grunted and turned his eyes somewhere else. Soon they turned back gold and he smirked at her. Licking her licks she frown back and hit his arm.

"You jerk! You dropped me!" she screamed, but than stopped when she noticed that his arm was loosing.

"Don't bite the hand that rocks the cradle. You know how far the ground is from here?" she lied still and his arms tighten again. "I guess you do."

Soon they arrived at a run-down hotel in the middle of a town that looked like only junkies were there. He flew down and made his way to the door. Opening it he grinned and nodded his head upwards and made some kind of sound mixed between a growl and a howl. Kagome covered her ears but to no avail.

"Yum! Inuyasha you always bring back the best food." Said a female behind him as she begun to suck on his neck and let her arm tighten around his chest. He growled and stepped forward to get her off him.

"Kikyo, she's not food…….for you anyways." He said and bowed when he saw who was in front of him. "Queen Kanna."

She raised a hand and Kouga with Sesshomaru walked through the door and also bowed with drunken humans in their hands. Queen Kanna looked around and nodded her head than turned to look at Inuyasha.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little Inuyasha with a very good looking human delicacy. Is she……for me, you shouldn't have now I feel all good inside." She said touching her chest and blinking her eyes in a bored expression.

"Tell her to stand and approach her new queen." Queen Kanna said and moved so the girl had room to stand. Slowly Kagome stood on shaking feet and moved towards Queen Kanna. "Oh yeah, she's a pretty one. Come here child." Kagome came towards her as through she was under a spell putting one foot in front of the other. Before she knew it she was in front of her. Kanna walked around her and grabbed her arms and legs.

"Very limber and soft." She said moving her arm to her waist than to her shirt. She slowly put her hand underneath. Kagome tried to move away, but two vampires grabbed her and held her still. Inuyasha growled but didn't move; Kagome shook her arms but still couldn't move. Slowly Kanna's hands touch her chest and moved back down to her stomach. Kagome started to cry and let a tear slide down her face. Kanna moved her face next to Kagome's and licked the tears off her face. Kagome shivered from disgust or pleasure, maybe even the weird feeling it gave her. Kanna laughed and drew her hand from her shirt. Than before Kagome could move rip it in half.

"There, now we can see." She snickered and moved back as vampire circle around her. She struggled to get out of the two vampires hold but to no avail. Finally she gave up and let them leer at her, feeling like a stand up show. Finally Kanna let them put her down and usher Inuyasha forward.

"I think I'll keep her." She said looking at her nails.

"But she wasn't for you!" Inuyasha protested but to no further conflict.

Ushering some male vampires forward she told them to take the other humans go to the feeding room. Snapping her fingers the vampires began to disappear as Ayame came forward. "Take her to my chambers, and put her in a decent dress." Kanna said and disappear.

Ayame looked at the down pity girl and shook her head. "It will be okay." She said and patted Kagome on her back. Inuyasha appeared and kissed Kagome on the forehead. "I will see you again soon." He said and he too disappeared leaving Kagome with Ayame, or better yet, by herself.

A/N- Review baby!