InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When darkness falls ❯ Chapter 6:Ayame ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6: Ayame

She was tired, to tired to speak as Ayame pulled off her clothes and laid them on the bed. She turned around and looked at the kimonos that Kanna wanted her to wear.

"What style of clothing is this?" She was finally able to say as she forced her tongue to move. It felt thick and heavy in her mouth. She also had a nasty taste on the bottom of her throat.

"We origin from Japan to America during the 1700's, the Americans thought the American Revolution was a bloody war. We drank the blood of men from battles until after World War II, when it became too dangerous, because of the chemical warfare. Soon after we begin to feed off of humans like street rats and such, you know outcast of society, but you are something we haven't had in years. Inuyasha truly is lucky that the queen has taken a liken to you or you would be a mangle of blood limbs right now." Ayame said the little speech and began to dress her. She lifted her arms so the dress could come over her head, but instead Ayame wrapped it around her.

"Why did you tell me all this?" Kagome asked as she turned so Ayame could tie the obi she was wearing. She looked in the mirror and noticed that she looked paler in the dress and grinned.

"Because you'll not be leaving anytime soon." She answers and began to curl her hair. Kagome yanked away and put her face on the table. She cried until her eyes hurt. Than cried more after that, she felt so dead.

"Don't cry young one. I thought the same way as you when I was turned. It was about 1732 and I was about your age, maybe a year older." Kagome sat up and listen to the tale the vampire gave her. As she listens she realized that they really weren't much different and found comfort in Ayame.

~Flashback~

"Papa, why can't I go outside now? I'm going to miss the festival." She said lying at her fathers feet the young 16 year old Ayame looked towards her father, hoping he'd give in to her pleading.

"Ayame, you know the men in this village aren't very….. Respectful and I just don't want to see you taken away from me, and don't you know what today Ayame is, the beasts with the long teeth come out today." Her father answers and growled at her to show her exactly who he was talking about. She giggled and growled back as he cowers towards the wall and laughed. Gathering his daughter in his arms he kissed her and grinned at the once girl now lady in his arms.

"Your growing up so fast, what am I going to do with you child?" He laughed as she once again told him to let her go to the festival.

"Maybe when you're older." He said and walked her to her room. He leaned into the doorway to make sure she was asleep and walked to his room.

Ayame peeked from up under the covers and giggled. She slipped into her Kimono and slippers, crawling down the hallway towards the door. She slipped out and into the festivities and lights. She ran and jumped and leaped until she became apart of the festival amusements. People laughed as she twirled and clapped when she made a daring leap.

She continued like this for awhile until she came to the main tent. Inside were Animals and youkais alike. She ran to the cages like a 5 year old and looked inside them. She grinned when the monkeys climbed the tree or jumped from branch to branch.


"Lovely, isn't it?" A man behind her said. She turned around and apologized for disturbing him before stumbling off. He followed her for a moment and they made small talk.

"What's your name lovely lady?" said the man with the black hat on.

"Ayame sir, what's yours?" She asked in a timid voice to be sure not to offend him.

"Kouga dear lady, Kouga. It was very nice meeting you." He spoke and vanished into the night, leaving Ayame to wonder if he was really even there.

The next night the festival was into full swing. People from villages far away had come to sell there wears and to join in on the party. She was dancing by herself when the stranger from last night saw her. He came behind her and slipped a hand around her waist.

"May I dance with you?" He whispers in her ear. She giggled and nodded her head. Her fiery red locks bouncing on her head. They twirled until Ayame felt dizzy and than sat down. He brought her drinks that smell of liquor and several moments later Ayame was drunk. Bumbling on and on about this and that until she felt very sick.

"My father said that the men that come to these aren't very deceit. I disagree; you are a very deceit man." She said hiccupping after every sentence. He laughed as she told him tales of her childhood. He added little details here and there, and agreed with her on some things. Until she said she had to go home. He led Ayame outside and they walked.

The silence seem to last forever until Kouga said something.


"Ayame you are the most beautiful girl I ever met. May I kiss you?" He said and leaned down to face her. She blushed and nodded her head leaning her face up, their lips connected. It felt like little volts of electricity were shooting through her lips. She innocently pressed her lips closer to his and he took it as a sign.

Removing his lips he nibbled her neck and leaned down. Licking her pulse, he let his fangs lengthen and kissed her neck, before letting his fangs sink in.

"Ouch!" Ayame said and pulled away. His teeth instantly retracted and he smiled sheepishly.

"Your skin looked delicious I just had to taste it" He said and smirked. Waving he peck her cheek and said he would hopefully see her soon. She grinned and agreed.

~End Flashback~

"That's how he caught Me." she said and lean towards her to curl a piece of hair and put it in place. She waved her hand over the hair and smiled. That was the first time Kagome saw her smile.

"Ever since he bit me I was at his control. He could call me whenever he wanted me to. I began to live for his touch. He was my breath, my life, my very soul." She whisper and sighed. Kagome didn't see why she was so depressed about it.

"The second time he bit me was when he took me to his bed." Ayame said and smile than frown at the memory.

~Flashback~

"Oh Kouga, You feel so…..so ….ahhh!" She couldn't speak from fear of biting her tongue. He pumped faster into her as she reached her third climax and before she was finished he climaxed inside of her. Lowering his mouth he bit into her neck to muffle his screams.

`

"Ouch!" She said breathlessly. "You bit me again!" she said giggling after she caught her breath. He smile at her and told her the same thing as before. She laughed and nuzzled his neck. She felt there was no better place to be than there with him.

~END FLASHBACK~

Kagome smiled, but quickly removed it as Ayame looked at her. She huffed and began to put on some lip liner herself.

"After the second bite I started to have weird cravings, like raw meat and I started to stare at the present of blood whenever I saw it." She said and shivered. Kagome made a `ew' face, but kept applying her lipstick.

Ayame giggle and twisted one of Kagome's locks around her finger. She looked out the window.

"When my father realized my….weird... behavior, It was already to late I had ran away that very night to live with Kouga. He gave me what I wanted, and we had the wildest sex every night." She said and looked at the mirror into Kagome's eyes.

"So you still love Kouga?" Kagome asked putting on eye shadow. She turned around and sat beside Ayame, putting a hand on hers.

"Love him, maybe. Lust him, yes. I miss his touch every night that I sleep. I wish that he would just give me one more night of pleasure, but than I know after that I would want more." She said and turned away from Kagome's innocent eyes' her eyes use to look like that. And now that look had turned into emptiness.

"The third bite came when I begin to get sickly and ill. I believe I had caught one of the white man diseases that they brought with them when they would trade with us. I shivered and toss and turned, having fevered dreams of death and pain. Until he came and told m he could deliver me. I didn't know what I was doing, but the last thing I remember was of him bending down and biting me, again." Ayame finished and got up and left the room, but before going Kagome had on question.

"So why are you not together now?" She asked innocently. Ayame laughed and her eyes twinkle for the first time in decades.

"Because I tried to kill him, when I found out what he had turned me into." She answer and turned to leave.

"And what was that?" Kagome asked again.

"A vampire wolf Youkai." She said and left closing the door behind her to go tell Queen Kanna that Kagome was presentable to her royal court Hopefully Kagome's rage was gone before she came.

A/N- There was no authors note at the beginning. Yea! My chapters are longer. Yea! And I started a new story, Yea! So review and maybe I'll do this more often. Yea!