InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ when my heart can't choose ❯ Fighting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When my heart can't choose

By: I am loved by friends

Me no own inuyasha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome woke up to a noise. I sounded like a window opening and shutting. She opened her eyes to see what time it was only for two gold orbs to be in the way.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"Why did you leave?" he replied, not answering her question.

"Answer my question first or I'll say the s word"

"You wouldn't"

Inuyasha held on to the largest thing around him for protection.

"Sit"

A loud boom was heard followed by Inuyasha's colorful language.

"You still didn't answer my question," she reminded him staring down at the silver haired hanyou.

"So, you didn't answer my question"

It went on like that for an hour (and about 50 sits later) until they decided to head out for the well.

It was about 11:00 when they reached Kaede's house.

They again had a fight, but not only were inuyasha and Kagome fighting but also were the others's. Inuyasha and Kagome were fighting over when Kagome would go home, Shippo was trying his best to beat up Inuyasha for being mean to Kagome, Miroku was grabbing Sango's ass and Sango was slapping Miroku for doing so. Kaede left the hut before all of this started. In the middle of all this Kagome sensed something. Everyone freezed at kagomes quietness. Inuyasha decided to speak up first.

"What is it?"

"Jewel shards"

"How many?"

"Ten, no, twenty"

"Naraku!"

Once the name Naraku was said everyone started out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi just so you know, you review I add. K