InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When My Heart Told Me to Listen ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
When My Heart Told me to Listen


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and co. they belong to the brilliant Rumiko Takahashi.

AN: I finished writing this chapter and I hated it. Absolutely abhorred it. So I deleted it and rewrote it. I hope you enjoy this.

There's an actual lemon in this chapter, after I realized 6 chapters and just a heavy lime, whoa! There is a lot of WAFF towards the end. I had to do it.

I know its been MONTHS!



Chapter Seven



Kagome was enjoying her vacation. The city was breath taking, especially the ruins. The best was that she was thinking about him less and less. Although when she did think about him her heart gave a tug that made her physically weak.

"Well I know they say absences makes the heart grow fonder but this is ridiculous" Kagome mumbled to herself.

She walked out of the bathroom in her hotel room and crossed the room stopping at the bed. The bed was a king sized canopy bed that was soft and comfortable. It's sheets were Egyptian cotton of the finest quality and Kagome had no trouble sleeping. However as she gazed at it she wished, she had someone to join her, more specifically her silver haired hanyou.

Kagome wondered how he was doing; regardless of the fact he tended to treat her like shit, especially when Kikyo popped back in. They were friends, they had been good friends, especially, before all of this fuck buddy shit happened.

Kagome scuffed at her thoughts.

'So much for just sex.'

Kagome remembered her mother used to always tell her find someone that's going to treat you extraordinary and not second hand. However, here Kagome was, basically reduced to the second woman, all because she had a slip in judgment, and his hands and lips had been too skilled for her. Kagome's body awakened at that memory.

"Inu, we can't. You have Kikyo-" He cut her off with his lips as his fingers trailed lightly down her body 'til they reached the hem of her shirt.

Kagome had come over after Inuyasha called her, he was in one of his famous sour moods. They were lounging on his canopy king sized bed and after hours and hours of movies and the countless sex scenes some of them had, Inuyasha couldn't take the scent of her arousal anymore. He pulled her to him, one hand on the small of her back, the other fisted in her hair. Inuyasha took her lips in a fierce passionate kiss, and Kagome mewled her response.

'Kami, her lips taste just like I thought they would'

Inuyasha didn't hesitate after she began to kiss him back. Before he knew it they were both naked and his fingers were dancing in and out of her folds.

Kagome was moaning with every thrust he gave her with his fingers. His lips were playing sinfully on her neck, down her body, and with her breast. He rolled a hardened peak between his teeth and Kagome's walls clamped down on his fingers and her juices were flowing freely at this point.

"Fuck, Kagome, you smell so good. You feel so good." He said inhaling her scent in the crock of her neck as he moved his fingers faster.

"Inu" Kagome gasped out as her fingers found purchase in his hair. She began to rub the base of his ears and Inuyasha growled. The sensation of his growl sent her into a small orgasm that had Inuyasha wishing he was deep within her.

"Please, I need you" Kagome said her eyes locking eyes with his amber ones.

"You will have me" Inuyasha said smirking at her.

He continued his descent on her body without retracting his fingers from her body. His lips found her clit erect and Inuyasha gave it a firm lick before sucking on it, it wasn't long before her orgasm hit her and Kagome was pushing his head away. The pleasure was too intense for her as she came all over him. Inuyasha moved back up her body, licking his lips all the way.

Kagome felt weak, too weak to move as Inuyasha draped her legs over his arms and she felt the blunt tip of him tease her clit and folds.

"You ready for me wench" Inuyasha said as he pushed the head in. Kagome gasped at the new sensation. Inuyasha wanted to hold back, he truly did but Kagome's nails had dug into his back and she trailed them down his back firmly. His hips snapped forward and Kagome cried out in pain and pleasure. Her eyes squeezed shut and so did Inuyasha's.

"Fuck. Kags. You're fucking tight." As the words left his mouth he realized why. His eyes opened as he looked at her face that was relaxing.

'She was a virgin.' His heart leapt at this epiphany for some reason. He brought his head down to hers and kissed her as he retracted his hips and pushed his dick back in. Kagome gasped at the pleasure that coursed through her and ignited her body. Kagome cupped Inuyasha's face as his hips began to pick up and all too soon she came again. Inuyasha didn't stop 'til they both couldn't move anymore.

That night was long and pleasure filled. She had only ever experienced that many orgasms, never. They were more intense with him, always more intense with him, and she always had more than one. Inuyasha was always over the top, especially in bed.

"Ugh!" Kagome was exasperated with her thoughts. She ripped the duvet back on her bed as she stood by it dressed in shorts and a tank top.

"I would like to stop thinking about him" Kagome gritted out as she throw away the decorative pillows.

"I would like to just go to sleep." She said glaring at the bed as if it had been the cause for her thoughts.

Kagome climbed into bed frustrated by her thoughts.

'Why do I even care?'

Kagome couldn't stop thinking about Inuyasha's playboy ways. Constantly having his arms around multiple women, and his parties were always over the top. The worse part he didn't care about the fact his family didn't approve. He just always did his own thing.

Now it was always about Kikyo, and she was the pink elephant in the room. They didn't talk about her. They didn't talk about their own relationship. They just didn't even mention it to each other.

Kagome hugged the pillow a little tighter to her as she felt her self begin to drift off, and hopefully would be a dreamless sleep.



Inuyasha, who unfortunately had yet to wake from his herb induced sleep, was constantly falling in and out of dreams and light consciousness. His sliver tresses were damp with perspiration and knotted. Kaede would come in and out to help cool his fever that had persisted besides their best efforts.

If one was in the room with him they would hear constant mutterings of "I'm sorry Kagome" or "Come back" or just her name. He sounded as if he was delirious, and he may have been, but he wasn't. Inuyasha was grieving over the fact that he was stupid in his treatment of her. He was calling out to her through their very weak, and less than par mate connection.

In his less than conscious state he noticed it was easier sometimes to reach her, but for a moment. However at the moment he seemed to feel her presence a lot stronger and thus he called to her as strongly as he could.

Kagome's dreams pulled her into a dark place, somewhere in her subconscious and conscious mind. She felt as if someone was calling out to her, she just didn't know where they were. Kagome began walking in no particular direction.

'If this is just a dream, then it doesn't matter what happens here.'

"Because it's never just a dream" Came a voice that Kagome recognized all too well. She turned and what she saw made her gasp.

Inu...yasha?" Kagome asked gazing at him as he lay in a rumpled heap of sheets on the ground.

"Keh who else the boogey man?" He rasped out as he tried to sit up, the pain he felt physically still persisting in his sleep.

Kagome moved closer to him and found that he looked pale and tired, almost defeated.

"Are you sick?" Kagome asked mournfully. "Is this just a dream?"

"Keh, I can handle this, and no its not." Inuyasha responded looking away from her for a moment. They were completely surrounded by darkness but their bodies were glowing lightly.

Inuyasha glanced back at Kagome and he held her stare before another wave of pain swept him. Either way he gritted his teeth as Kagome gasped from the look of pain on his face.

"Kagome" he mumbled out. "Why did you leave me?"

Kagome groaned at this. She wasn't prepared to answer this question, not even to herself. Though she knew she couldn't take the emotional pain he was putting her through, she loved him.

"Because I can't do this anymore." Kagome said as tears began to prick at her eyes. "You're constantly jerking me around and hurting me." She responded as she hugged her self no longer looking at him.

"Kagome" Inuyasha said pushing himself up from the ground, which proved to be an ill idea as he stumbled forward. Kagome had rushed towards him and caught most of his weight so that he did not fall.

"Kagome"

Inuyasha let out a sigh as he looked down at her. Her eyes were a warm chocolate brown that filled him up and made him smile. However at the moment they were filled with pain and swimming in tears.

He caressed her cheeked with the back of his hand and Kagome's eyes drifted close as her tears fell.

"You don't love me" Kagome chocked out as she began to sob. Inuyasha crushed Kagome to his chest.

"Of course I do." Kagome looked up at him through her tear filled as.

"You do?" Kagome asked as she gave a small hiccup.

She had never believed in a million years he would love her back. She had always felt their love; their relationship was an unrequited one. That she would have to relinquish him totally to Kikyo one day.

Inuyasha let out a sigh as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you Kagome, and I need you with me." He said looking at her with utter love and devotion in his eyes. Something he didn't reveal on a daily basis. Kagome was amazed with his words.

'He loves me?'

"I need you here with me Kagome." Inuyasha as his lips descended on hers and he conveyed his emotions without words.

"Inuyasha." Kagome said as the broke away from their kiss.

"Come back home, Kagome. I need you." Inuyasha said as the light surrounding him began to fade, and him as well. Kagome now began to understand.

Kagome's eyes opened slowly as she saw the sun light filter in through the shades. She didn't move her spot on the bed but stared at the ceiling, lost deep in her thoughts.

'There has to be something wrong with him. But what could possibly be wrong with him.'

Then Kagome felt it, pain that made her moan in agony. She felt as though something was crushing her heart, trying to squeeze it flat. Then just like that it was gone. Her eyes opened as tears streamed down her face.

"I have to get home."