InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When strength met speed ❯ I GOT THE POWER!! or not.... ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
When Strength Met Speed
Chapter 4
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!!
Authors note: HIO ALL! It’s your favorite half vixen speaking, kyubiihanyou. I just wanted to say that I’m now taking a poll! 2 polls to be exact. Just read below the authors note to check out the polls and their questions. ANYHOO…..this weeks/months lucky review winner is (insert name here)! CONGRATZ! Please refer to the gold list for you reward. Ok guys, bear with me on this chapter. I’m just tossing out some ideas that I like. Warning this chapter is REALLY short. But the others will be longer, I promise.
POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! POLLS!
#1. Should Shadow join the inu-gang? Or fight against them.
(a)
Join inu-gang
(b)
Fight against inu-gang
(c)
Fight against them sometimes and with them on others. Neutral shadow.
(d)
Gets killed/goes back to sonic world to prevent any of the above.

POLL #2!! Should I have knuckles join the inuyasha gang?
(a.)
Knuckles joins inu gang.
(b.)
Knuckles fights inu gang
(c.)
Knuckles goes neutral with shadow to form a team
(d.)
Kncukles goes neutral w/o shadow
(e.)
Knuckles joins inu gang but doesn’t trust anyone but the sonic crew
(f.)
Knuckles joins inu gang but ends up betraying them
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
“INUYASHA!” kagome called out to inuyasha where he always was, his forest. They couldn’t find him if they tried, which believe me, they were. Sonic looked all around the forest in record time. He couldn’t find hide nor hair of inuyasha. “SIT!” They heard a crash in the forest and they ran off towards the noise with kagome saying sit every so often. They came upon inuyasha in a clearing, buried in a crater. He looked like he was straining himself to keep calm. “kagome….” He seethed out. “inuyasha! Of all the things you could have done, why run away? Why not let us help you?” “Because. You don’t know this power. If I get angry, or even the slightest bit peeved, it comes out, wanting me to kill. To see blood. When you sat me just a few minutes ago, I was straining to keep it in.” inuyasha looked like he was on the verge of tears, but it was inuyasha, so this was not possible. In reality, he was tearing up because he was thinking that he might have to leave kagome for her own safety from himself. “SONIC!” everyone looked up into the trees to see knuckles leaning against the side of the tree with most of the sacred jewel shard in his hand. “You see this sonic? It’s the sacred jewel….mostly anyways. the rest of it is near here somewhere. So now after seeing the jewel, would you like to help me find the rest? I know you are probly helping protect it.” Sonic looked at his friend. “Knuckles. Shadow transferred the berserker mode. The person he transferred it to is right in front of you.” Knuckles scoffed at sonic. “Sonic, you always were a bad liar. We all know shadow needs the 7 chaos emeralds to go berserk, so even if he could give this to someone else, they would also need the emeralds, right? And we know shadow has those, and why would he give up the berserker power anyway? Isn’t he the ultimate lifeform anyway? Why would he let someone get more powerful than he is.” Knuckles then took a big laugh while looking at the group. “I mean come on sonic! Your hanging with a dog, a confused teenager, a perverted monk, a catlover in tights, and a boy who thinks he is magic!” knuckles takes another laugh completely missing inuyasha turning red. Knuckles then turns serious. “alright sonic, then this is your choice. Until we get home I will continue to fight you for those jewel shards. I will get home at all costs.” (A.N. Wow. Knuckles got a little dark huh? Your gonna see some of that with me lol. What can I say though? The guy loves his island.)
knuckles then charged at sonic with his fist raised. (A.N. Familiar huh?) But before the fist could connect with sonics nose for a second time, inuyasha caught it. Sonic and knuckles stared in wonder at inuyasha. Inuyasha started to squeeze knuckles fist within his hand.
“AAARRRRGGGGG!”
knuckles screamed out as the bones within his hand were slowly broken. Everyone looked at inuyasha as the red aura slowly took over him more defined. You could tell he wasn’t demon inuyasha though because his fangs and claws were normal, and he didn’t have any markings. Inuyasha dropped knuckles, who was nursing his broken hand. He didn’t have long though as inuyasha crashed into knuckles going a lot faster than he normally would. Not as fast as sonic though, but still faster than normal. Knuckles flew back into the forest, crashing through trees, rocks, and skipping over the stream to land at the other side. Knuckles shakily stood up just to receive another high powered punch into his gut, doubling him over the hand. Inuyasha then kicked the limp body off his hand onto the ground nearby.
“Knuckles!” sonic shouted
Sonic rushed over to knuckles side and helped him to his feet. “Sonic! You weren’t lying were you? This dog here really has the berserker mode?” “That’s right knuckle-head. We need to knock him out or calm him down.” “Leave it to me! No one can withstand my punches and walk away conscious to tell about it….for a while.” Sonic nodded and rushed off to intercept inuyasha to give knuckles his opening. “SONIC! You have to calm him quickly! The longer the fight goes on, the stronger he will get!” Sonic looked at her in horror. “What?! How is that possible?” inuyasha noticed the momentary distraction and head butted sonic into the ground.
“Inuyasha can become a full demon if he gets mad enough. When he is a full demon he is a little slower than you and A LOT stronger. All his natural skills are enhanced. Like reflexes, smell, strength, speed, etc.”
“Well if he is still slower, then I’ll be fine!” Sonic said. “But sonic! He also has berserker mode on his side like you said. Coupled with his demon side, he could very well be stronger than you as well as fast.” Kagome warned. Sonic thought about this. That is true. He does have berserker mode on his side. And if his demon side is as deadly as kagome said, I have to end this quickly. Sonic decided it was time to end it. He rushed in towards inuyasha. He feigned to the right then struck left, hitting home. Inuyasha just shrugged it off and grabbed sonic. Inuyasha gave a cruel smirk and plunged his hand through sonics stomach. Sonic gasped and blacked out. “kn…knuckles…..where were you?” and with those words sonic fell unconscious. Inuyasha threw sonic towards the rest of the group before a rock hit him in the back of the head. He swung around towards the offending object to see a figure in a black cloak looking at him. He growled at the figure. The figure just growled back. Inuyasha charged at the cloaked figure just to rip the cloak to shreds. Inuyasha smirked at the cloth in his hands until he flew back into the river. He emerged from the river angry as hell. His marking have appeared and his claws and fangs elongated. He charged out of the water at sonics speed. The figure was nowhere to be seen.
“boo!”
Inuyasha turned around to see…..nothing. as he looked around for the source of the voice, he was pounded into the ground. He spasmed out of control like getting hit over and over. Bruises formed all over his body and you could hear the distinction of bones breaking. Then he was picked up and thrown into a tree faster than the eye could see by a unseen force. Then inuyasha hung in the air limply and then the beating resumed but cuts also appeared all over his body, shallow and deep. Inuyasha howled in pain the whole time. Kagome was in tears at the noise and the sight of him. Finally inuyasha blacked out and the moment he did, the beating stopped. The cuts stopped. His markings and claws/fangs disappeared. The deadly aura slid off him like water. Then someone spoke.
“He is a resilient one.”
Everyones head snapped to the voice so fast, you might think their necks broke. (A.N. Ya, I know that line is over used, but I couldn’t think of a better one.)
The figure looked at them. “Hio”
Authors note: I told you this would be really short. I promise my other chapter will be longer than this pathetic chapter. Review please. Also, if you’re a MAJOR inu fan, I’m sorry about this beating I gave him. I hope you understand, and I promise it won’t happen again. trust me on that. All in all though I am really satisfied with this chapter.
POLL #2!! Should I have knuckles join the inuyasha gang?
(g.)
Knuckles joins inu gang.
(h.)
Knuckles fights inu gang
(i.)
Knuckles goes neutral with shadow to form a team
(j.)
Kncukles goes neutral w/o shadow
(k.)
Knuckles joins inu gang but doesn’t trust anyone but the sonic crew
(l.)
Knuckles joins inu gang but ends up betraying them

ALL POLE RESULTS WILL BE SECRET SO THAT IT WILL BE A SURPRISE!
READ THIS!!-I AM OFFERING 3 GOLD LIST REWARDS FOR SOMEONE TO DRAW COCO! IF YOU’RE INTERESTED DRAW HER AND SEND ME A PIC AT THE LINK BELOW!
ANYWAYS!! I have some jobs I need done! If you would like one just send an email to
Kyubiihanyou@yahoo.com
Jobs are as follows:
Translator-to translate some words I will be using in my story from English to Japanese (If you take this plz know what you are doing)
Artist-make some pictures I will be wanting later in the story. This is a very important job! If you are interested in this please send me an email with 1 or 2 of your drawings for me to judge, don’t worry I’m not an art critic or anything so I’m not going to like flame it (unless you are like two years old trying to get this job) and say you suck. You will probly be better than me if you try for this.
I MIGHT HAVE MORE JOBS LATER ON IN STORY!! ALWAYS LOOK AT BOTTOM OF PAGES TO SEE JOBS! ONE OF THEM WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AS THEY ARE FILLED! ALL JOBS HAVE REWARDS IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE IT AND I ACCEPT YOU AS THAT PERSON FOR THE JOB!!! (No its not money, but different jobs have different rewards. SEE REWARDS GOLD LIST)
Alright that’s all I have to say, review and e-mail me for those jobs! All characters of inuyasha and sonic the hedgehog don’t belong to me! CoCo DOES BELONG TO ME!! SHE IS MINE AND MINE ALONE! Ask me and I might let you use her though. Everyone else belongs to other people! If I owned them, sonic would be dating rouge and shadow dating Amy. I always thought they would make great couples. And inuyasha would be with Sango, sesshomaru with kagome. Don’t ask why I just like those 4 pairs.

REWARDS GOLD LIST!!
If you have been picked for a reward, plz email me with your reward choice.
A.)
Sneak peak at the new chapter.
B.)
Add a little of your own idea to story, a LITTLE idea (must be approved by me, so no killing someone off or bringing someone back to life)
C.)
Ask one question about what is going to happen in the story that I will answer truthfully. (i.e)-what does this inuyasha do eventually do to the inu gang, will shadow join them or fight them, will knuckles join them now that narakus supposedly dead? What happened to kohaku? Etc…
D.)
Sneak peak at the sequel INU VISITS THE SONIC CREW and if you choose this twice I’ll give you 2 different parts of the sequel. No more than 2 parts, also not complete chapter.
E.)
Other. I must approve of your ‘Other’ choice
There ya have it! If you don’t pick your reward and email me your choice by the time my next chapter is up you forfeit your reward! So hurry (insert name here) or else!