InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When strength met speed ❯ Racers! on your mark! Get set! Cheat!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
When strength met speed
Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don’t own sonic or inuyasha. I only own coco.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

C onfused. Angry. Proud. Those were the emotions running through our racers bodies when they stepped up to the starting line. “Hey wait, where is the finish line?” coco asked. Shadow looked at her. “Chaos Control!” then in a flash of green light he disappeared and reappeared not 10 seconds later. “The finish line is the giant castle about 200 miles that way.” He pointed the way towards west. “Simply touch the castle and return to this spot. The group here can tell who gets here first.” Sonic nodded and coco did the same. Right before they started sonic stopped them. “We need to make this fair. Kagome can you come here please?” kagome looked up surprised. “Yes sonic?” “Both of them have Chaos emeralds with them. If you would please hold on to them during the race?” “Um, sure. Guys?” sonic gave up his gold and blue emeralds. Shadow gave up his silver, red, and green emeralds. When kagome came to coco, she told her “I only have one emerald, and I don’t plan on taking it off my neck. Ever.” Shadow sped off towards kagome and took the red and blue emeralds from her. Tossing the gold emerald to sonic he spoke to the group. “Since my dear daughter refuses to give up her emerald for a fair race, each of us will have one emerald as long as we don’t use chaos control to further ourselves in the race.” Sonic went up to shadow and hit his head, causing shadow to growl. “What was that for faker?” “There we go! I was wondering what you did with the real shadow. This fair talk you’re giving me is making me think you’re going soft.” Sonic laughed and shadow was staring bloody murder at sonic. was laughing and inuyasha was walking up to the group looking completely refreshed. “Hey! What are you guys doin?” everyone looked at him. spoke when she saw him. “How many times do I have to knock you out before you stay out?” inuyasha just smirked. “I’m a hanyou. I heal much faster than you and the pathetic humans do.” He looked at shadow. “Who the hell is this?” “My old man.” answered. Inuyashas eyes widened. “You’re her dad?” shadow just ignored him. “Can we start this race? I’m getting bored.” Inuyasha looked at them. “You’re racing? Where is the finish line? Can I join?” “Yes we are racing. The big castle to the west of here. No you can’t. Your too slow dog breath.” He looked in horror at shadow. “You can’t go there! If you trespass on sesshomarus land he will kill you! But hey, I don’t know you. It’s your funeral. I just don’t want the girl to get hurt. I still want a rematch.” Shadow smirked as did Coco.

“Ready! Set! GO!” kagome yelled. The three racers took off. Shadow and sonic running full blast neck and neck. taunting them as she ran backwards right in front of them slowly gaining ground. (Yea, slowly. You try running backwards faster than your dad as he ran normal.) She laughed at them. “You know, this is real fun!” “Well let’s make it better! Chaos Spear!” yelled shadow he fell behind sonic a few feet as he launched his spear at Coco and another at sonic. “Hey!” yelled sonic as he rolled to the right. Coco just looked at the incoming spear and laughed. Right before the spear connected, a silver light appeared around the red bolt of energy. Then the bolt disappeared from sight, leaving a very confused sonic. “Chaos control on something else? How is that possible?” “Oh, I don’t know.” Replied coco with a grin that threatened to split her face. Shadows sensitive ears picked up the sign of something materializing right behind him. He looked behind him to see the chaos spear behind him trying to hit him. He sped up using the air dash from his shoes to barely avoid the spear. Shadow turned towards his daughter still back peddling with that grin of hers. He growled low. “So you like playing dirty eh girl? Two can play at this game.” With that shadow started to gain a sky blue aura around him. Coco yelped and turned around to sprint full speed. Shadow rocketed after her shortly later. Sonic just cursed and tried to run faster.

“C’mon coco! You can do it! Your almost there! 30 more seconds and you should get there.” Coco was sprinting like her life depended on it. Wind whipped at the trees as she passed by, grass was torn from its roots, and a strange silver glow followed her where she went. “There is no way I can match up to dad’s holy form, but I might be able to get to the finish line first if I use the emerald to increase my speed. I gotta thank uncle sonic for the tip on the shoes….” Coco started channeling the power of the chaos emeralds into her shoes until they couldn’t take anymore. Boosting her already insane speed. The castle was in sight!

“Ah! All finished. Lord Sesshomaru will be pleased.” Jaken stared at his repairs he did to the castles east wall. A demon destroyed it not too long ago and sesshomaru stuck jaken with the repairs. “LORD SESSHOMARU! I FINISHED THE WALL!” jaken yelled knowing his lords hearing would pick it up. Then jaken gathered his supplies and started his trek back to the castle. BOOM! The wall he just repaired exploded as a girl came tumbling through and landed on top of jaken. Jaken quickly scurried over to his wall and cried at his loss. “You insolent girl! I just finished that wall for lord sesshomaru!” before coco could respond she felt a hand on shoulder. She turned around to find….inuyasha? She squinted at ‘inuyasha’ a little more and realized that is wasn’t inuyasha, just someone who looked like him. “Who the hell are you?” she asked sesshomaru. To her apparent surprise, the imp answered for her. “How could you not know who lord sesshomaru is!? He is the greatest being on this world!” “blah blah blah, he doesn’t look any tougher than inuyasha was.” Sesshomaru noticeably perked up at this comment. “Fool! Lord Sesshomaru is stronger than that pathetic half-breed!” “Yea, yea. All you’re saying is fancy words. Actions speak louder than words do little toad.” With that she started to walk away. “You! Girl! This sesshomaru wants to know how you know inuyasha.” “So the mighty lord speaks! Well fluffy, me and him kinda fought a little. I naturally won of course, so I don’t really think I’ll be losing a fight in this world any time soon.” “Lord Sesshomaru could beat you anytime whelp! He just doesn’t have time to fight suck a petty adversary such as yourself.” Coco looked at the toad, then to sesshomaru. “Yall don’t look so tough. I bet I could take you on and win.” Before jaken could issue a response, sesshomaru spoke. “Very well, I accept your challenge.”

“Yay! I knew you would win sonic! Marry me!” Amy yelled as sonic dragged himself across the finish line. “I didn’t win Amy. They both cheated and left me in the dust. And get off me Amy!” Amy stopped hugging him and looked at him. “Cheated? As in using the emeralds?” “Yea. Shadow used his holy form and chaos spear, while coco used some new form of chaos control and used the emerald to increase her speed somehow.” Then a blue bolt shot into the clearing and shadow was seen inside. Once the aura died down he looked at the group and did a head count. “How did you get here first sonic? And why didn’t coco beat you?” “I used chaos control to warp back after I realized I couldn’t win against both of you. And coco isn’t here yet. Wonder whats keeping her…” Then a loud crash of thunder sounded. Followed by the familiar feel of chaos energy that no one but kagome should have felt. “I sense the chaos emeralds power.” “Yea, we felt it also…” kagome looked at sonic quizzically… “How did you...” “It was that strong, which means we have to move!” The group turned towards the direction of the energy. It was coming from sesshomarus castle and a storm cloud was just overhead shooting out bolts of electricity at the castle. “Come on! We have to hurry! Coco needs our help!” yelled Amy as she started running towards the castle at a snails pace, hammer drawn. Sonic sighed and ran at her picking her up on the way. Tails was already flying overhead, having escaped unnoticed. Inuyasha grabbed kagome, Sango and miroku rode on kirara, and shadow used his holy form and flew to get there first. It would still take him a good 5 minutes to get there though. Which was far too long in his opinion.

Authors note: Well! Kyubiihanyou is finally ready to dish em out without all the, “Must get out before I can’t write anymore” thing. Anyways, that is the chapters of 4-6. Hope ya liked em, review. And in chapter 7, those 3 people who reviewed will get the rewards from gold list. I already have someone to draw coco so check that out once I post it. Trust me, you will know when I post it.

ANYWAYS!! I have some jobs I need done! If you would like one, or you just want to ask questions about the story just send an email to

Kyubiihanyou@yahoo.com

Jobs are as follows:


Translator-to translate some words I will be using in my story from English to Japanese, if you want this job and beta reader, ALL THE BETTER! (If you take this plz know what you are doing)

I MIGHT HAVE MORE JOBS LATER ON IN STORY!! ALWAYS LOOK AT BOTTOM OF PAGES TO SEE JOBS! ONE OF THEM WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AS THEY ARE FILLED! ALL JOBS HAVE REWARDS IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE IT AND I ACCEPT YOU AS THAT PERSON FOR THE JOB!!! (no its not money, but different jobs have different rewards. SEE REWARDS GOLD LIST)
Alright that’s all I have to say, review and e-mail me for those jobs! All characters of inuyasha and sonic the hedgehog don’t belong to me! They belong to other people! If I owned them, sonic would be dating rouge and shadow dating Amy. I always thought they would make great couples. And inuyasha would be with Sango, sesshomaru with kagome. Don’t ask why I just like those 4 pairs.

REWARDS GOLD LIST!!
If you have been picked for a reward, plz email me with your reward choice.
A.)
Sneak peak at the new chapter.
B.)
Add a little of your own idea to story, a LITTLE idea (must be approved by me, so no killing someone off or bringing someone back to life)
C.)
Ask one question about what is going to happen in the story that I will answer truthfully. (i.e)-what does this inuyasha do eventually do to the inu gang, will shadow join them or fight them, will knuckles join them now that narakus supposedly dead? What happened to kohaku? Etc…
D.)
Sneak peak at the sequel INU VISITS THE SONIC CREW and if you choose this twice I’ll give you 2 different parts of the sequel. No more than 2 parts, also not complete chapter.
E.)
Other. I must approve of your ‘Other’ choice
There ya have it! If you don’t pick your reward and email me your choice by the time my next chapter is up you forfeit your reward! So hurry (insert name here) or else!