InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When the Bough Brakes ❯ New Heart and Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“He's your what?!?!”
 
“InuYasha, calm down,” she spoke collectively, “You'll wake Sesshoumaru.”
 
“You can't keep something like this a secret you bitch! Your damn scent's now tainted with his!”
 
“Can't keep what a secret InuYasha?” Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow and walked silently into his sister's room. It was then that he smelt a change in her scent. She had mated.
 
“She mated a wolf demon!” InuYasha shouted as his sister continued packing.
 
“Your point is? I came to get my things and leave.” The two hanyous stood bickering while their brother leaned on the doorframe smirking with his arms crossed.
 
“What makes you think you're leaving Kaida?” Kaida looked up at her brother and began to ignore InuYasha.
 
“Sesshoumaru, I can take care of myself! Besides Shessy, didn't you tell InuYasha that he had to leave once he found a mate?”
 
“Kaida, you are my sister and will not leave this home until I say so.” And with that, he left.
 
“What are you staring at dog breath?” she snarled and she continued packing.
 
“Kaida, you're lucky. He only said that `cause his mate is gonna have pups.” InuYasha smirked, the moment he and his love Kagome were alone, he planned to take her as his mate, they had talked about it and Kagome agreed after she met his family. InuYasha headed for his room as Kaida continued to pack.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone from InuYasha. I want to test this chapter out before I write more, so tell me what you think.