InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Shikon No Tama Was Completed ❯ Betrayal In Just One Kiss ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5

It turns out that Ayumi, Kagome, and Inuyasha had the same sixth period class. Kagome on the right side of Inuyasha and Ayumi sat on the left. Kagome was still mad at Inuyasha for their previous encounter with Ayumi, but now she had even more reason to be enraged because the entire hour that they were in sixth period, she was flirting with Inuyasha right in front of her face. When the bell rang Kagome stormed out of the class room and into the bathroom to sulk. Inuyasha waited out side the school for her so they could walk home together. Just as Kagome gained her composure and walked out of the school to greet her boyfriend, Ayumi came up to Inuyasha and kissed him.

"Nice meeting you," she said as she drew circles around his chest. Inuyasha turned just in enough time to Kagome run off crying.

"Kagome," he yelled as he pushed Ayumi off him. She flung the front door open then slammed it closed behind her.

"Rough day at school?" Mrs. Higurashi asked from the kitchen.

"Terrible, Inuyasha has a new girlfriend." she yelled as she stomped her way up the stairs, into her room and then slammed the door closed. She plopped on her bed, berrying her head into her pillow with tears as she clutched it tightly. Shortly after Inuyasha came in the door to be greeted by a kick to the shin by Souta.

"HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Inuyasha asked as he grabbed the leg that had been kicked and hopped on the opposite leg.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL, JERK."

"SOUTA, WATCH YOUR MOUTH," Mrs. Higurashi demanded from the kitchen.

"Souta, what are you talking about," Inuyasha said as he stopped hopping on one leg.

"FOR CHEATING ON MY SISTER," he replied as he kicked Inuyasha in the opposite leg and then walked back to his room muttering under his breath, "asshole," just loud enough for his mother to make out what he was saying,

"SOUTA."

Inuyasha then walked into the kitchen to find Mrs. Higurashi preparing dinner, "what was he talking about."

"I don't know. Why don't you go ask Kagome," she snapped at him as she momentarily looked up from the supper she was preparing. Inuyasha left the kitchen wondering why everyone was so mad at him.

`Is Kagome jealous that Ayumi and I are friends,` Inuyasha thought slowly walked up the stairs towards Kagome's room. He entered her room and sat on the bed next to his weeping girlfriend and slowly rubbed his hand up and down her back trying to comfort her. Feeling his touch she quickly shot up right so she was now facing him, she wiped her eyes.

"Don't touch me," she demanded.

`She is jealous,` he thought before he said, "Kagome, I'm sorry, but it wasn't like a tryst or anything. She just came up to me and kissed me."

"But you let her. I mean why didn't you stop her?" Inuyasha came closer to her and grabbed her,

"Kagome, I would never try to hurt you and... I love you," he kissed her just as he finished his statement. Kagome returned the kiss by sticking her tongue in his mouth and rubbing hers against his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down so that he was now laying on top of her. She briefly pulled away from his kiss, " I love you too," she then grabbed him and continued kissing him. He slyly snuck his hand under her shirt, cupped her left breast and gently massaged it. Out of no where Kagome popped up once she heard her mother entered the room causing Inuyasha to roll off her and onto the floor.

"Kids, wash for dinner," her mom told them as if they weren't doing anything, even though she knew what they were doing, which seriously freaked Kagome out. She left the room to shortly returned to throw a small card board box at Inuyasha who was still on the floor, but now sitting up right instead of on his face, then left again. Inuyasha caught the box and then cautiously inspected it. Once Kagome realized what the box was she snatched it out of his hand and stuffed the small box that said TROJAN on the front into her underwear drawer.

"Why don't you start getting cleaned up for dinner," she suggested as she closed her under garment drawer.

(A/N: please review me to tell me if you liked the story or even if you don't. I should have the next chapter up soon.)