InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Shikon No Tama Was Completed ❯ The End Of Naraku ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA AND NEVER WILL.

Chapter 1

"Kikyo," a sobbing Inuyasha yelled as he watched on astonished as Kikyo's lifeless body fell to the floor. Inuyasha turned and gave the angry eye to Naraku, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD, you killed Kikyo again."

"No Inuyasha, I did not kill Kikyo again," Naraku said with a sadistic smile on across his face, "Kikyo was just a corps walking the earth." Inuyasha's anger grew more and more as he heard the sound of Naraku's voice.

"You take that back," Inuyasha burst out of anger and frustration.

"Inuyasha I have already told you that I did not kill your beloved Kikyo again, I just put her body back in its grave,"Naraku said coldly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF YOU SON OF A BITCH," Inuyasha screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Oh really,"Naraku calmly said as he folded his arms,"I'd love to see you try. Inuyasha blindly charged at Naraku with Tetsuiga in his hands. He swung the powerful sword at Naraku's head. He ducked and punched Inuyasha in the stomach. He gasped for air as he collapsed to the floor holding his stomach struggling to breath.

"You see Inuyasha you are no match for me, especially now that I have collected all the jewel shards and completed the Shikon no tama," Naraku bragged as he heeled the completed sacred jewel in his right hand. Kagome came out of her hiding spot behind the brush near by. She ran up behind him and snatched the jewel out of his hand.

"You foolish girl," he said as he turned around and glared at Kagome, "what do you think your doing." Naraku glared at Kagome as she slowly backed away. Inuyasha still lye on the floor clutching his stomach struggling to breath. Naraku Came at Kagome with a look that made Kagome quiver. Quickly she shoved the jewel into her mouth and swallowed it. Within a blink of an eye he had his left hand on Kagome's chin with his index finger on her right cheek and his thumb on her left squeezing them together causing her lips to pucker.

"Spit it out," he screamed at her forcefully.

"Never," she managed to squeak out with her lips still puckered out.

"That's ok, Ill just cut it out of you," he said as he lowered his right hand away from her chin to Kagome's throat and lift her off the ground. She moved small hands to the giant hand that was rapped around her fragile neck and desperately tried to pry them away. Naraku lift his right hand ready to strike down and kill Kagome.

"Prepare to die," Naraku said as Kagome tightly shut her eyes preparing to be struck down by Naraku's extremely large claw. All of a sudden Naraku's grip on her loosened and Kagome fell to the solid soil that lay in front of Naraku's phantom castle. Kagome's eyes flew open to see a dark red almost blue liquid ooze out of Naraku's mouth and trickle down his bottom lip. When the blood reached the bottom of Naraku's chin the upper half of his body fell to the floor in front her. Kagome shrieked in terror at the sight of Naraku's severed body. She looked up right before Naraku's lower half fell to its Knees and then beside its other half.

"Inuyasha," said as she jumped up and flung her arms around her saviors neck, "You saved me." She embraced Inuyasha into her arms thanking him. He simply removed her tiny arms from his neck. He turned and took a few steps away from Kagome then fell to his knees and covered his face struggling to keep back the tears from Kagome, but not by much. Kagome saw Inuyasha and his internal battle trying to fight off the tears. "Wow," Kagome thought inside her head, "He must have really loved Kikyo, because he never cries." She cautiously approached the sobbing Inuyasha, knelt down beside him and wrapped her arms around his neck to comfort the depressed Inuyasha. "I'm really sorry about Kikyo," Kagome said as she embraced the tearful Hanyou that sat before her.

"Kagome it wasn't your fault. Naraku was right, she was before he sucked the souls out of that fake body that she was using."

"So why are you crying," a confused Kagome said.

"The jewel is completed now. You have no reason to stay here in the feudal era. Your going back to your own time now."

"Well Inuyasha, about that, I was kind of happing that you could come back to my time and stay with me," she said as she look down on Inuyasha and he looked up at her and said,

"Of course I'll stay with you."

"Inuyasha," she said as she lifted his head causing him to look deep into her eyes, as she did to him, "I... I love you."

Inuyasha wrapped his muscular arms around her petite waist, "I love you too."

(A\N: so there go's the first chapter of my fist story ever written. Please review me to tell me how bad it sucked. J\P)