InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Shikon No Tama Was Completed ❯ Inside Naraku's Castle ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(A/N: Caution- If you are not mature enough to read mature content please skip to the next chapter. I will not be held responsible if you read something that your not suppose to be reading. Thank you!

P.S. I don't own Inuyasha or any of his friends.)

Chapter 2

Kiarra pranced around in a circular formation with Shippo riding on her back repeating over and over, "we beat Naraku..." While Sango and Miroku sat only a few feet away staring in amazement at Kagome as she embraced Inuyasha and he hugged her back. An astonished Sango said to an equally amazed Miroku,

"Well, it's about time those two hooked up."

"Yeah," Miroku said as he placed his hand on her upper thy, "but when are you and I going to hook up," he turned and looked at the side of Sango's face, until she turned to meet her eyes as she felt his hand caressing her smooth skin. He snuck his lecherous hands under the bottom of her kimono. Sango stood to her feet,

"Lecher," she said as she took a few steps away then stopped when she realized that he was not following, "Miroku," she said in sort of a sing song voice, then looked over her right shoulder at him, "aren't you coming." He quickly jumped to his feet and followed close behind her. She walked up the stairs entering the late Naraku's castle. They entered a small room that was filled with lots of candles lining the room. There was a small cot lying on the floor in the middle of the quarter. Sango grabbed Miroku's hand and swung him around her so he was in front staring deep into her eyes, as she did to him also. She leaned in and passionately kissed Miroku. She wrapped her arms around his neck, rubbing her fingers through his black hair, which was now free from his ever so famous ponytail. Her lifting her arms away from her body made her hips very vulnerable. Knowing Miroku, he quickly took advantage of this situation and squeezed her rear end tightly. Feeling the sudden pressure on her ass, Sango gasped, which Miroku also too advantage of. As soon as she opened her mouth, he forced his tongue into her mouth. He gently massaged the roof of her mouth with his tongue. He set her down on the wooden cot that lay in the middle of the candle lit room that was lit just right for the occasion.

"Miroku I want you now," Sango said as she ripped off his kimono, she rubbed her fingers over his muscular chest. His body was everything Sango had wanted in a man.

(A/N: everything if you know what I mean.)

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She rubbed against him giving him permission to enter. He quickly thrust into her. Her head flew back as she felt him enter her tight woman-hood. She arched her back as he quickly thrust in and out of her. The pain was too much, she couldn't bear it , but she didn't want to stop. It was all pain and pleasure mixed in together. A single tear ran slowly down the side of her cheek. Miroku stopped as he say this. He gently unwrapped her legs from around her waist and lifted himself from the top of her. He sat upright along the side of the cot.

"Miroku what's wrong."

"Sango, I can't do this to you."

"Are you serious? You would by all over any other woman who threw herself at you," she said joking with him.

"Yeah I know, but your not any other woman. Your special, I care for you and I couldn't just leave you with the burden of having my child. What if something were to happen to me or someone were to try to hurt you? Now that Naraku's dead I don't have my wind tunnel, I wouldn't have much to protect you nor our new born child with." Sango came over and straddled over Miroku's lap, so that she was facing him. She placed an innocent kiss upon lips.

"wow, you never think that far ahead with any other female," she said in an innocent voice, then her innocence turned into a devilish sneer, "now your really turning me on. She then slightly cocked her head sideways and placed a heated kiss upon his lips. She bit down on his bottom lip then teased it with her tongue. She then jolted her tongue into his mouth. The battle was on, both tongues battled for domination. While their tongues wee having a wrestling match, Sango was getting a free feel. She rubbed her long fingers up and down hiss long cock. Feeling this, Sango earned moans of pleasure from Miroku. He then removed his mouth from hers and softly nipped at the nape of her neck earning moans from Sango. He lifted her off of his lap and placed her on his dick. He up and down, Sango met him with every single thrust. About thirty minutes to an hour later, Miroku finally came and by this time Sango had came t least three times. This or deal leaving both Sango and Miroku extremely tired. They both collapsed side by side on the cot with Miroku holding Sango in his arms. Soon both of their breathing patterns evened out they were soon sound asleep.

(A\N: thank you to all the people that visited my story. But ya know what'd be better, IF I COULD GET SOME REVIEWS. I hope that you liked my lemon. I know this is going to surprise you, but I'm a virgin. I bet your wondering how I know all those details huh? Next chapter should be up soon)