InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Spring Comes ❯ Running Never Gets You Anywhere ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, nor do I make any money off of them.
 
 
Summary: The next day Kagome wakes up in a new place, finding her new mate gone; she makes a run for it. Does Inuyasha find her in time, or does she get away.
 
 
 
When The Spring Comes
 
Chapter Two: Running Never Gets You Anywhere
 
Upon waking just before sunrise, Inuyasha picked up his mate will she was still deep in slumber, and headed towards his hut in the middle of his forest, completely surround by tree. Entering the hut he took his mate to the sleeping chambers laying her on his futon, covering her up. He decided that she would appreciate something to eat after all the exercise she did last night. Taking one last look at his mate, Inuyasha left to go hunting.
 
***
 
Running as fast as her as she could Kagome ducked under brush ran along the creek bed and flew through the trees trying as she might to escape her hunter now. Behind her she could hear the roar of the man chasing her, the man in hot pursuit of her. She could almost feel the heat of his breath down her neck as though he were right behind her.
 
FLASH BACK
 
Waking up today, Kagome found she was alone in a large hut. Inuyasha's scent was a few hours old, so she made a mad dash for the forest outside, hoping that she could move fast enough to escape Inuyasha's lands before he returned.
 
She had been running for about a good half an hour when she heard a mighty roar from the hut she had vacated. Knowing that a full demon could move at a higher speed than a hanyou, Kagome tried to hurry along hopping to put as much distance between them as possible.
 
END FLASH BACK
 
Keeping her head trained in front of her Kagome leaped over a fallen log and started weaving in and out of the trees. Unbeknownst to her the hunter wasn't too far behind; however, this hunter was more dangerous than she thought, for he had reverted to an animal. The only thoughts that were running through his mind was, find mate, fuck mate, punish mate.
 
***
 
 
Inuyasha had returned home with the wild boar and had caught for the morning meal. Upon entering he found his mate missing. Scenting the air he noticed only her scent laced heavily with desperation and fear, along with his scent that was slowly fading.
 
Realizing that she left by her own choosing, Inuyasha let out a feral roar. Instantly his eyes bleed red just like the night before, as he rushed out of the hut into the wilderness beyond.
 
Easily picking up her scent Inuyasha gave chase, the only thought going through his mind was find mate, fuck mate, punish mate.
 
He ran a good twenty minutes before he caught sight of her, darting in between trees. Picking up his speed he landed in front of her, causing her to slam into his chest.
 
***
 
Kagome kept running hoping to evade Inuyasha. However, she was running so fast she really couldn't see where she was going, point proven when she slammed into what felt like a brick wall.
 
Falling back on her ass, Kagome looked up to she what she had ran into, and gulped when she looked into the face of her very angry mate. She was absolutely shocked that he had caught up with her so fast, even more so cause she had been running her entire life, when she couldn't get out of a sticky situation.
 
Growing up hanyou, Kagome had never been accepted by either human or demon. They always tried to kill her. She was fighting or running constantly until she found a small measure of acceptance in the village her family now resided in. Her fighting and running capabilities had improved greatly over time, but they seemed to fail her in the biggest fight of her life.
 
Now here she was, on her ass, on the forest floor, looking into the face of a very irate, red eyed, inu demon of a mate.
 
***
 
Inuyasha stare at where his mate landed on the forest floor. A growl forming in the pit of his stomach working its way up his chest into his throat only to be release full force on her.
 
She ran, after committing herself completely to him, she ran. She hoped to escape, when escaping was no longer an option. Inu demon committed themselves to one mate for life, the fire in her, and her scent yesterday attracted him enough that he committed himself completely to her. Even though she was a hanyou, she too followed the demon customs of taking one mate for life, and last night that is what she did with him.
 
Inuyasha leaned down and picked Kagome up, sliding his hands under her arms. When she opened her mouth to speak, he spun her around so fast that the air escaped her lungs in a gasp. Quickly he reattached his fangs with the submission mark he put on her last night in the cave. Her entire body went compliant and soft under his attach.
 
Keeping his fangs in her neck, Inuyasha started shredding the close off of Kagome's body. Once she was completely bare, he pushed his knees into the back of hers making her fall to the ground, with him following right behind. Then he set about removing his own clothing.
 
***
 
Kagome wasn't sure what to expect when she looked into Inuyasha's face, but when he jerked her up, she opened her mouth to apologies for being so immature and running, but before the words could even reach her mouth he spun her around so quick she got dizzy and gasped.
 
Then he reestablished the submission mark. Kagome didn't even think, she let her whole body submit to his demands. However, she did tense up a bit when he started ripping her close off of her.
 
Next he forced her to the ground, following all the while keeping his fangs in her neck.
 
Now Kagome had a pretty good idea what he was going to do, even though it turned her on, she only hoped that she was strong enough to live through what could only be a rough mating.
 
***
 
As Inuyasha started stripping his own clothing, he could smell the change in Kagome's scent. She was getting aroused by him dominating her. His growl lost it's anger and took on a more of purr.
 
Even though she was aroused and willing, he did not plan to take it easy on her, she would be punished, and by the time he was done with her, she would know who exactly she belonged to, so she wouldn't do something as stupid as this again.
 
Grabbing his cock, he lined it up with her opening and slammed it home in one fast, hard, thrust. Letting go of her neck he leaned back till he was just on his knees, hands at her hips as he started to thrust in and out of her as hard and fast as he could, thankful that she was at least part demon, so she could survive this brutal coupling.
 
“Bitch, you ran.”
 
“I…I..I..” Nothing intelligible was coming out of her mouth, because she was overcome with extreme pleasure, leaving words impossible as all that escaped was moans.
 
“Shuddup bitch, you ran, from your mate, from your alpha. Did you really think I'd let you get away after I'd taken you? I told you last night you were mine, I meant it. You're lucky I just decided to fuck you for your punishment, I could have done much worse.” Inuyasha declared as he sped up his thrust, the heavy weight of his balls slapping against her clit with every forward action.
 
“Oh…..Inu…nu..ya….sssshaaa, I… I'm….s…..sorr…sorry.” Kagome's head was down just basically hanging from her shoulders. Her body cowering and rejoicing from the brutal impact of his cock in her pussy.
 
Her head snapped up and she screamed as his hand made connection with her ass. The sting sensation only adding to the pleasure of the coupling.
 
“I said shuddup. The only thing that will come out of your mouth is moans of pleasure or my name, everything else is pointless.” Again he brings his hand down on her ass, greatly turned on by the red shaped hand print left behind.
 
Nodding her head in agreement, Kagome stopped trying to talk and just enjoyed the pleasure he was giving her.
Inuyasha saw her compliance and leaned down, he reached around for her breast, finding the nipple he started pinching and twisting them between his fingers, never faulting in his thrusting. “Bitch, your cunt feels so good, it's wrapped around my cock so tightly, squeezing me. Your pussy was made just for me, only me, I'm the only one that will have the pleasure of fucking this pussy.” Reaching with his other hand he started pinching at her clit.
 
***
 
Kagome howled with pleasure, absolutely sure she wasn't going to live through all this. Inuyasha kept twisting her nipples pinch her clit as he thrust so hard into her, she was surprised he hadn't came out her mouth yet.
 
The pleasure was absolutely amazing, like nothing she ever imagined before, so much better than it was last night. It kept building and building inside her, tightening up to the point she thought she was going to split open from it.
 
All she could think was harder, harder, please harder.
 
Little did she know she was saying it out loud.
 
***
 
“Harder, harder, please harder.”
 
“As hard as fuck bitch, I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll never get me outta you.” Inuyasha snarled, belatedly surprised when she begged to be fucked harder, but nevertheless complied. He really like the friction on his cock as he was slamming it into her pussy and with her wall fluttering around him.
 
Spreading his legs a little more Inuyasha started slamming himself into her harder than before. All to soon he felt the pressure build up in his balls, he was about to explode, but he didn't want to do that without his mate. With the hand he had on her breast, he started squeezing tighter, and with the finger he had on her clit he started moving it more rapidly. He then dropped his head down to her neck and bit into his mating mark again right next to the submission mark, all the while fucking the hell out of her.
 
Finally after an eternity of fucking, twisting, pinching, and biting, Inuyasha felt the rippling of Kagome's pussy wall, signifying her orgasm. A few more hard thrust and she went over the edge, with him immediately following her. As she screamed his name, Inuyasha growled into her neck, cramming himself as deep within her cunt as his cock would go, release his seed into her starving womb.
 
Inuyasha slowly retracted his fangs from Kagome's neck, licking up the blood that escaped the mark, as the last of his seed escaped his body and entered hers.
 
Leaning back on his knees he withdrew himself from Kagome's body as he sought about his clothing. Getting up he grabbed his kimono. Once dressed he turned to examine his mate's clothing and found them unusable. He hoped she wouldn't be too put out over hit. Next he turned his attention to his mate, whom he found sprawled out on her stomach, dead to the world, snoring.
 
I guess explanations will have to wait `till later.
 
**********
 
Next time, Kagome awakens at Inuyasha hut again, will she try to run, or will she stay and try to explain why she ran the first time? Find out in the next chapter of “When The Spring Comes”.
 
And once again, tell me what you think.
 
Thanks,
Pooter