InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When we met ❯ Kagome meets.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome an average school girl moved into a new town called, Tama townsville. It seemed really peaceful, with not many people seen on the streets. At first she got pretty curious but didn't seem to bother her from starting her brand new day. She looked out the window and saw the beautiful site of the great out doors. "Wow!" she whispered to herself. "here we are" her mother told. Kagome quickly jupmed out of the car and left.
"That should be all." kagome told herself. "Wow this room looks great now! I can't wait till tomorrow to meet new kids from the Tama School"
pulled the covers on her new soft, cozy bead and fell in to a deep long slumber....
"hmmmm?" kagome was still asleep in her bed.
WAKE UP DEAR! ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO TO SCHOOl! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE MISS!"
shot up from her cozy spot and stared down at her clock. "AHH! IM GONNA BE SO LATE! SHOOT!"
quickly dressed herself and went downstairs, and on her way she fell down.
MY ASS! OWOWOWOOWOWOW!"
mother sighed. "Hurry up dear. I'm really sorry but since i have to look for my new jobs, im afraid you'll have to walk to your new school.." she said looking very disapointed. Kagome realized the looks on her mother's face and quickly smiled. "No problem mom! Thankyou anyways. I'll be fine! Love you!"
with that she left.
i hope the school has lot's of nice people.. I wish i can make a new friend really fast.. I hope..."
muttered to herself when suddenly, "OUCH" she bumped on to someone. She was waiting for the hard pavement ground to hit her on the ass(once again lol) but nothing came.
looked up and met a golden gaze looking right down at her as well.
heart skipped. Their face were TOO close! "ehhehhehhe" she giggled nervously. "uh..thaankk y..ouuu" She said.
watch ur self woman! The next thing you'll know is getting hit by a car!" He lifeted her up and was still holding her hand.
stared at him..'Ok.. That wasn't too nice of him' she thought.
are you hurt or anything?" he asked her, looking away.
Thankyou very much for your help, and im really sorry about not watching where i was going." She said and bowed and left.
stared down at his own hand where it touched hers, and smiled very (i mean very) lightly, and also left.
SCHOOL:
we have a new student today with us. Kagome, please come in"
entered.. She smiled very shyly. "Uh..Hi uh everyone."
guys hooted and whistled while some girls gave them/her a DEATH glare.
didn't like that glare...So she just tried to ignore it.
then she saw him! The guy that guy she bumped into this morning!
suddenly smiled winder and waved lightly at him. He was taken back. He kinda blushed too. Once again girls stared at her even more this time.
sighed and volenteerd to sit next to Kagome. Kagome smiled wide and quickly skipped next to Sango.
happened to be sitting right infront of Inuyasha's desk so kagome was right infront of him too.
whispered," Welcome to My side of the world!" and giggled. Kagome was kinda confused but then understood and joined her giggling.
stared the back of Kagome and couldn't notice how childish and cute she was acting. Wait he couldn't be thinking this! this was not hiM!
shook his head and noticed kagome staring at him. He looked at her. She smiled and whispered," hello!" and turned around to face the front once more.
looked at her back (AGAIN!) and sighed. He started to like this little girl who happened to be so so inocent.. He liked those types, and she also had a heart like an angel.. He smiled softly and couldn't take his eyes off her for the whole day.
lunch kagome sat beside Sango. They were friends already. She also met her boyfriend; Miroku. He seemed to be a nice guy, but also an pervert. She saw Inuyasha walking this way. He was Miroku's best buddy.
Inu!" miroku waved playfully. "Hi Miro" Inuyasha waved back. Then he saw kagome! He kinda blushed and quickly went beside Miroku.
uh Kagome" he said. Kagome smiled and said "Hi Inuyasha! i guess we're in the same class" he looked at her and said "Keh.. yeah i guess." She looked at him confused.
wrong with him?' she thought
noticed the odd look she was giving him. He said," What?"
Shot up and said,"Nothing hhehehehhe"
chuckled inside.
inuyasha, can i be your friend too then?" Kagome asked without thinking.
eyes went wide open and chocked at his drink.
*cough cough* you *cough* What? *cough"
are you alright?" kagome asked
i guess you don't want to be my friend. That's alright.." She smiled sadly.
was taken back. He didn't mean to hurt her at all!
quickly said," HEY! i never said i WON'T be your friend."
face soon lit up. "Then you will?!" She looked up at his confused face.
ever" Inuyasha looked back at her, and noticed her sad looks a bit.
was all Kagome could manage
Fine! fine! what ever you want geeze woman!" He Kehed once more and with that he left.