InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Worlds Collide ❯ Ending and Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter one: ending and begining
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So just like that it's over?!?!?" A woman in her mid twenties yelled.
 
Her long straight black hair up in a ponytail and her eyes wide as anger flashed in them.
 
Her one year engagement was being broken off by her fiance.
 
She glared daggers at him but he just ignored her.
 
He rubbed his temples and opened his golden eyes to look at her dull brown ones.
 
"Kikyo, we've been together for what? Two years?" He said plainly.
 
"FIVE YEARS! FIVE FUCKEN YEARS INUYASHA!! WE'VE BEEN ENGAGED FOR TWO!!!" She yelled even louder but he was uneffected.
 
"Keh. Whatever. In the FIVE years that we've been together how long did you love me?" He asked her.
 
She looked at him in disbelief.
 
What was he talking about?
 
"What are you talking about? I have loved you since the day we met!" she said outraged he doubted her love for him but there was something in the way she said it, almost like he was afraid.
 
He pushed his silver hair out of his face and glared at her.
 
"You're lying. You never loved me Kikyo. Admit it. You were just using me to get my money. You're nothing but a damn gold digging slut of a whore. You never loved me so don't lie to me especially when I can sense the fear in all of you're lies" Inuyasha said all the time glaring at her.
 
"Inuyasha Taisho! How dare you say that to ME!!! I was never after you're money! I love you!!" Kikyo said although she said it all in disgust.
 
"No you don't. Your disgusted by me. You hate me. Admit it. You never loved me. Thats why you went with him. You were planning on leaving me one year after the wedding and taking with you all of my money" Inuyasha said.
 
"I....I....You're right Inuyasha. I do hate you. I loved you at fist, but I could never love a half demon like you. No one will ever love a half demon like you. You are disgusting." Kikyo said grinning.
 
"How long have you hated me? How long have you been seeing him?" Inuyasha said.
 
"I have hated you since you told me what you were. And if you're talking about Onigumo, we've been together for four years. And he is a human if you wanted to know" Kikyo said, a smirk on her lips.
 
"I don't care what he is. I just want this whole thing to be over. The wedding is off and I want the ring back!" Inuyasha said.
 
"Fine take you're disgusting ring!" She said throwing the white gold ring with a pink jewel at him.
 
"Now! Get out of my house!" Kikyo said pointing at the door.
 
"Whatever" He said walking out of the door.
 
"You are going to regret this Inuyasha Taisho!!!" Kikyo yelled from the hallway.
 
"The only thing I ever regreted was falling in love with a bitch like you" Inuyasha whispered to himself.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"Kagome, love. Is something wrong?" A man with dark hair up in a ponytail and blue eyes asked his one and only love.
 
The raven haired woman sighed and leaned on his shoulder.
 
"No koi" She said.
 
"Are you sure? It seems like something is troubling you" He said.
 
She sat up and turned to him, her chocolate brown eyes piercing his blue ones.
 
"Kouga....I don't know how to say this but......" She began and started fidgetting with her hands.
 
"What is my love?" He said taking her hands into his.
 
"Well, Kouga.....we've been together for four years right?" Kagome said.
 
"Yes my love. Four wonderfull and amazing years since you entered into my life" He said lovingly.
 
"Well, We've known each other longer than that, right?" Kagome said searching his eyes for a response.
 
"Yes. Since High school. You were just a freshman when I met you. You were so cute in that school girl uniform of yours" He said smirking down at her blush.
 
"Kouga, You've been distant lately. I mean, is there something you're hiding from me?" Kagome asked looking hurt.
 
"Kagome, I love you. The only thing I'm hiding is this" Kouga said as he pulled out a box from his pocket.
 
"I was going to wait a week until I did this, but I guess now isn't so bad" He said.
 
Kagome's expression from hurt went into surprise as soon as he got on one knee and took her hand and pulled a ring out of the box.
 
"Kagome. I love you. I love everything about you and I know now that you love me. I want to be with you at all times, in the morning when I wake up till at night when I go to sleep. My life has been shit till after I met you. There isn't one moment when I don't think of you. So Kagome, I want an honest answer. Will you marry me?" He asked with love shinning in his eyes and there was a hint of fear.
 
"Kouga......" She said and looked into his eyes.
 
"I will!" She squealed out and launched herself onto him kissing him passionately.
 
He slipped the ring onto her finger and she gazed at it in awe.
 
It was a white gold engagement ring with a medium sized diamond.
 
It was gorgeous.
 
She was happy.
 
She had been scared that her relationship with him was going nowhere since they had been communicating less and less in the last few weeks and he seemed to be hidding something from her. She never realized it was a proposal.
 
She was also scared that she did'nt love him, but after thinking it over she realized that she did love him.
 
He was there for her, comforted her when she needed it and he was protective of her.
 
She didn't mind that he was too over protective, it just showed her that he really loved her.
 
He was the best thing in her life.
 
And nothing could ruin that.