InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Worlds Combine: Kaeru Makai ❯ LEMON ( Chapter -1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Preface:
I'm double posting this A/N to make sure it's read.
A/N: This new work that Shikon Priestess is introducing is actually the story she's currently working on. She'd been bugging Bryan for months to help her write it but he kept refusing, until she offered to convert it into something that could resemble a fanfiction. If you notice, the names of the characters aren't even introduced in this chapter. That's because this was the original pitch I'd given Bryan to try and convince him that this story really was worthwhile, and it came before he rejected me *ouch* and I'd decided to convert it. In the original version all are original characters, so certain things had to be changed and tweaked to fit the requirements for it to become a fanfic. I do not own Inu Yasha or any of the delicious bits that come with it. I do however own this storyline and will persecute any plagiarists to the full extent of the law if caught. I'm hoping by posting it as a fanfic first, I can receive advice from all of the wonderful readers to increase the quality of my writing. Please, enjoy the story and review, and don't make me beat you up for stealing my stuff! One last thing. I realize that I could change the name of the Familiar to Buyo or Kirara or whatever, but the cat's character was based off of a live animal that was kidnapped from me and cruelly murdered. This story is in his memory. May whatever divine force it is at work curse the very ground his murderer walks on. Thanks so much for your time.