InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where for art thou Romeo? ❯ Water Time ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the cute hanyou with cute little doggy ears in reality.
But in my dreams...
 
Dawn0fthenite: Who owns you Inuyasha?
Inuyasha: *Tied to a chair* you do
Dawn0fthenite: that's right, good boy
*winks* ;p
 
Meanwhile in my friends dreams…
Narria: Who owns you Sesshomaru?
Sesshomaru: * isn't tied to a chair* This Sesshomaru is owned by only one person and who is Narria
Narria: I thought so * glomps sesshy *
 
Chapter 11- Water Time
 
Kagome woke up in the strong arms of her boyfriend, on her pull out couch in her bedroom. She turned over and looked face to face with her sleeping boyfriend. His hair lay cross his face mad him look all the more angelic and sexy.
 
`Wow, he looks so angelic with his silver hair and his little dog ears', she thought to herself. Just then she reached up to rub his ears, causing Inuyasha to moan a little and stir in his sleep, he then stretched which caused him to tighten his hold on Kagome. His eyes opened slowly. Kagome could tell he was still tired but they need to get going to the beach and she had to pee really badly.
 
“Morning my fair Juliet”, he said sleepily.
Inuyasha gave Kagome a chaste kiss on the lips causing her to whimper when he pulled away.
 
“Morning Romeo my darling”, she said also sleepily. Kagome kissed him back and began to rub his ears again. Inuyasha gave of a small moan that sounded like a purr because of her gentle touch.
 
“God Kagome that feels so good if we don't stop now I really don't think that I will be able to get us out of this bed and head out to the beach”, Inuyasha said.
Kagome giggled at his comment.
 
“I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious”, he said sternly.
“I know darling I'm going to go get changed”, she said disappointed.
Kagome got off the bed and walked over to her dresser and pulled out her bathing suit and clothes that she desired to wear today.
 
Not realizing that Inuyasha was in the room with her she began to slowly take her shirt off, she stopped when she heard Inuyasha moan as he began to see her breast's that where enclosed in her bra. She looked over at her boyfriend fawning over her practically drooling all over himself. She moved her shirt back down and giggled and walked into the bathroom leaving the door open a crack by accident.
Kagome pulled her shirt off and threw it on the bathroom floor. Then she undid the front clasp on her bra and threw that on the floor to too. Inuyasha nearly died when he saw her large perky breast he was really glad that she forgot to shut the door all the way. Then she slide off her black sweet pant and exposed her black thong with a teal lace. Inuyasha head to put the pillow over has face and groan into it to keep Kagome from hearing him. She then slipped her thong off and Inuyasha nearly died when he saw Kagome there in the bathroom standing naked. Kagome then slipped into her bathing suit.
“God what a cock teaser”, he said to himself.
He was surprised when he heard he laugh after that comment he made.
`Did she know what he said, or worse did she know that he was watching her strip, god when I become so much like Miroku', he thought to himself.
 
Kagome walked back into her bedroom and saw that he was still in his clothes but the pull-out couch had been put away.
 
Kagome wore a red tank top that exposed a lot of cleavage and black short shorts. She was also wearing her normal dog collar around her neck and her spiked bracelets around her wrists. She had her raven hair with scarlet tips pulled back in a loose bun.
`God, she's beautiful', he thought to himself.
Kagome was one of those kind of girls that looked hot even with her hair pulled back into a messy bun a lot of girls would kill to have hair like that.
 
“Uhh”, Inuyasha stuttered.
Kagome looked beyond amazing and was extremely hot.
“Inuyasha don't you need to get dressed for the beach today”, she asked smirking.
All Inuyasha managed to say was “Uhh” once more she was so beautiful he was speechless, he was memorized by the girl standing in front of him.
____________________
 
Miroku was on his way to Sango's place. Just a few minutes ago she had told him to come over and hang out but the tone in her voice sent chills threw his spine it was so seductive. When he got to her place he walked up to her place and knocked on the door but it was unlocked and just when he went to knock he just pushed the door open.
`Oh my god what the hell, why is her door unlocked like this, did something happen to her?' she thought. Miroku panicked and screamed Sango's name.
“Sango where are you?” he said freaking out.
“I'm out back, by the pool”, she yelled back.
`Thank god she was okay', he thought.
When he got out to the pool he saw Sango soaking in the hot tub he was relived to see he was okay, but that relief went away and it was replace with desire and lust. Sango was soaking in the hot tub wearing nothing but sunglasses on her face.
“Hey Miroku how's it going I'm glad you could come over”
“Uhh, Sango wha…at are you wearing”, he asked stuttering. He was only starring at her naked chest which made Sango want to tease him even more.
“Oh these there my new sunglasses you like them”, she said snickering.
Sango took off her shades and started to bite one of the ends licking her lips seductively. She was driving Miroku absolutely insane.
`God, she's gorgeous, this is so hard just containing my self not to strip off all my clothes get in that hot tub and fuck her half way to Sunday', he thought to himself
“So you going to come in, or just stand there all day?”, she asked sarcastically.
“Yes, what are you where for clothes”, he asked.
“Oh this is my new bikini I got it for free it's called a birthday suit you like”, she said trying not die laughing form the look on his face right now.
“Really I think it looks really good on you”, he said smiling at her.
He took of his pants and was in his boxers, he was about to get in to when he felt a pair of warm wet lips kiss him on the lips.
“Umm, you can't come in here like that”, she said seductively.
“Huh?”, he said.
`What is she going on about is she teasing me' he thought. Then it hit him she meant he had to go in there naked. Miroku striped off his boxers and got in the hot tub and put his arm around Sango. `God she's so beautiful', he thought to himself. Sango was getting tired of Miroku just starring at her chest it's not that she mind it but she wanted him to do more then stare at her all day. She moved over closer to Miroku and ran her hands up and down her chests. She leaned, across him, kissing gently, and teasing each other's tongues.
A few moments later, Sango's long, perfectly-manicured fingers encircled the base of Miroku's cock. It stiffened instantly at the touch of his horny girlfriend. Sango's hand was swiftly down there, too: began idly tickling the base of his balls.
Sango took a deep breath, and plunged her head under the water. Miroku felt the tip of his hard cock being eased between his girlfriend's lips, which were formed into a tight waterproof seal to take his cock in but keep the water out. Sango was clearly very fit: she managed to stay under water, giving careful, exquisite head, for what seemed to Miroku like a full minute. Leaving him only to moan her name, `god she was talented', he thought. Miroku put his hand under the water and massaged Sango's right breast, feeling its softness. When she broke the surface again, her nipples were hard and water streamed off her cute, creamy, pert chest.
Sango wasted now to time to straddle Miroku once she was back out of the water. Miroku puts his hands around Sango's narrow waist, and she put her small, cool hands on his shoulders. She leant forward and gave him a kiss, so that he could feel her soft breasts brush against his chest. The tip of his engorged shaft was tantalizingly close to her maidenhood. She ground her crotch into his lap for a few moments, and then lifted herself up a little. Reaching down between her legs she lined up his cock with the opening of her tight pussy and sank down.
Miroku let out a gasp and then moaned her name. As Sango e began to move up and down on Stuart's cock, Helen moved her hands over Miroku's body. Miroku's hands worked and kneaded Miroku's breasts, gently squeezing and twisting the nipples so that the horny teenage girl gasped in pleasure.
Sango gave a quiet groan as Miroku's finger squirmed under the hood of her clitoris. Now she had a long cock inside her, and he was working on her left breasts and clitoris simultaneously. She screamed his name in complete ecstasy as she had her first orgasm of the night. He began to flex and move his pelvis, encouraging the sexy petite blonde to ride him hard. That's exactly what she did - rode them both to orgasm. As he went over the edge, Miroku felt his cock pump a huge load into Sango. `Oh, shit', Miroku thought as he realized he wasn't wearing a condom. “Uhh, Sango are you taking any kind of protection, as much as I would love for you to bear my children, were a little young”, he said as red as a tomato.”
“Yes I am I'm on the pill”, she said relieving him from his worries.
“God I love you Sango”, he said with so much compassion after there second time that night. They had moved it to her room because the hot tub was starting to get to cold.
“I love you to my sweet Miroku”, she said as she kissed him. She then rolled over and fell asleep in his arms, were she felt the safest she had ever been in her whole interne life.
_____________
When they got to the beach they where so excited, Kagome loved the beach and it was a plus to the fact that Inuyasha owned a private one.
 
“Inuyasha lets go swimming now please”, she asked.
“Please, Oh Please”, she begged.
“Earth to Inuyasha are you in there?” she asked.
 
Inuyasha was in to much aw over his girlfriend standing by the beach while the sun was rising with her natural raven colored hair swaying in the wind it was a beautiful, spectacular sight. He thought she was amazingly beautiful. Little did he know that she felt the same way about Inuyasha he looked so handsome with his long silver hair swaying in the wind and his beautiful amber eyes glowing in the sunlight. She was sad that he had to wear his bandana in public she loved his ears they where so pretty.
“Inuyasha”, she asked one last time.
“Yeah”, he said as he was thrown from his trance.
“I asked you If you wanted to go swimming by any chance”, she asked again.
“Yes sure, just let me take my shirt off”, he said begging to strip in front of her.
When he was pulling his shirt over his head Kagome slowly slide off her short shorts showing of her pull tie black bikini bottoms. She took off her tank top and was now standing in front of Inuyasha with a bikini that was made with black thing material and black fish net. Inuyasha could tell Kagome was very cold because the fabric was so thin you could see her hard erect nipples through it. He couldn't help but laugh a little.
“What are you laughing?” she asked him.
“Nothing”, he played innocent.
“No what?”, she was tired of this game.
“Cold, Kagome”
Kagome changed to five shades of red because she knew what he meant. Kagome went over and picked up her clothes which allowed Inuyasha to get a better look at all her cleavage. Inuyasha groaned but Kagome didn't hear it because of the waves of the ocean. He had to try really hard not to screw here right there his demon side was going crazy.
“Ready to go swimming?”, she asked.
“Yes”, he said.
Kagome began to untie her bikini tops but Inuyasha walked up to her and grabbed her hand.
“Uhh, Kagome what do you think your doing?”, he asked.
“Aww, Inuyasha you're a bright guy let's see you own a private beach which means if I go skinny dipping the only person that will see me is you sweetie. She said kissing him on the lips but pulling away quickly trying not to deepen the kiss. If she did she wouldn't be able to stop because he was just so freaking hot with no shirt on.
 
Kagome slipped out of her bathing suit and dove into the ocean paddling out to sea. Inuyasha decided that he would follow her and stripped out of his bathing suit bottoms and dove into the ocean and paddled out to sea after her.
 
After they got back from swimming, Kagome looked at Inuyasha and saw that his whole body was tan but his cute little but it was just white. Kagome went in his car and pulled out two towels and spread them out on the beach. She then laid down in the sun and told Inuyasha to come tan with her.
“Hey white but come over here and tan with me”, she said.
Inuyasha snorted at her remark but went over and tanned with her anyway. Inuyasha new it was cliché but he couldn't help thinking about what having there first time on the beach would be like.
 
`Would she even want to' he asked himself.
`Off course she would she loves you and she is yours and yours only so take her, take her now'
`Oh no, I will not have myself fighting with myself again.'
Whenever Inuyasha fought with him he ended up with a major headache but he was fighting with his demon side more and more with Kagome as his girlfriend.
He was sharing his last day off before school started again and he was going to show her a good time. She was loving every second of it: she enjoyed all her time with but this was the best time of them all she got to see Inuyasha completely naked, went skinny dipping for the first time and was thinking about having sex with him on the beach was making her really horny.
And now they were going to do it on the beach. It was around eleven at night Kagome had kind of lost track of time in this island paradise. Although it was late evening, the heat of the day lingered.
Inuyasha turned around and kissed Kagome full on the lips.. She put her hands around his, tracing the line of his deltoids and biceps, running down his flanks and just above his cock. She wrapped her hand around his stiffening cock and squeezed gently, using her palm to bring it to a full erection. Maintaining a tight hold, Kagome began to give him a series of gentle tugs. Soon he was as hard as rock.
Inuyasha took time to trace his fingers around the outlines of each sexy breast and nipple, bringing them to hardness.
“God, Kagome I want you so bad”, he said his voice full of lust for his girlfriend.
“So then take me”, she said seductively.
He angled his dick up, closer to Kagome's body, so they movement took in her clitoris too.
The young girl began to gasp with pleasure. Then, gently taking Inuyasha's wrist so as to ease his finger from her, she knelt down in front of him. Inuyasha began to rub her clitoris hard around in circles. He then took her legs and moved them so they where resting on his shoulders while he moved down to kiss her lower lips.
His cock stood erect, the circumcised tip shiny in the moonlight. She crooked a single finger around it and angled the cock down until it was in line with her full, cherry lips, and just an inch away. Slowly, she parted her lips and took the ends of his cock in her mouth. It was still a little salty from when they'd been swimming in the sea earlier in the day. At first she took gentle, quick sucks at just the first few inches. But as Inuyasha's pleasure grew and his cock became even harder in her mouth she took it down deeper and deeper. She put her hands round on his naked buttocks to steady them both, and took some deeper, experimental pulls on his cock. He was enjoying the expertise. She withdrew for a second, keeping his cock just an inch from her lips. He just looked at her and shook his head.
With a sigh the disappointed Kagome let herself fall back on to the sand, and spread her legs. Inuyasha knelt down between her slim, toned, tanned thighs and placed the tip of his cock between her labia. Moving himself forward, he thrust in so that his manhood penetrated her all the way her maidenhood broke and she winced in pain as a tear fell down her face.
“Are you okay?”, Inuyasha asked with compassion.
“I am fine”, she nodded her head.
He began to push into her deeper, pulling out nearly all the way with long, hard thrusts. Feeling the hardness moving inside her, she began to cry out. The waves were already lapping at their feet. After, a few more minutes and thrusts one gush of incoming water slid right up between their entwined thighs. The tiny extra stimulation of the smooth water on soft skin was too much for them, and they both came.
“God I love you, Kagome you're so beautiful”, he said to her.
Inuyasha pulled out of her and kissed her on the cheek and laid back on the beach completely out of breath. He then looked over to his girlfriend and realized she was also out of breath.
“I love you, too Inuyasha”, she said whole heartedly. She shifted her body to rub his ears then she looked down at herself and realized that half of her body was covered in sand.
“Hmm Inuyasha I think its time to clean up”, she said to him.
“I love that idea, shower time, at my house”, he snickered. Kagome then hit him on the chest and attempted to stand up but she winced in pain instead she was so sore. She then heard Inuyasha laugh a little.
“Jerk”, she said angrily. Inuyasha got up and helped her walk over to the car smirking thinking about there first time on the beach tonight.