InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where in the world are we?! ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2
 
Azumaya woke up just a couple minutes the movie ended, the first thing she saw was Badgerman leaning down, and from what it looks like he was gonna kiss Nesiko. Their eyes were locked and then took both of them by surprise. He asked the most stupidest question ever.
“Thong or granny panties?”
 
Nesiko sweat dropped, blushing in embarrassment. “What the hell kind of question is that?!”
 
He shrugged, smirking down at her. “You thought I was gonna kiss you….” She pouted and crossed her arms over her breast. “Well, I'm gonna go make something to eat now.”
 
Azumaya looked at her. “What'cha gonna make chief?” Nesiko grinned. “An omelet!” The two teenagers rolled their eyes at her. “Try not to burn the stove…” Badgerman remarked.
“I wont, I wont…” Grabbed two eggs out the fridge, a bowl, fork, sugar, salt and peppershaker.
Humming to her self she cracked the first egg onto the counter and dropped the egg into the bowl. Cracking the other one she did the same to it like the first one. After that, she applied the eggshells onto a paper napkin. She grabbed the fork from off the counter, while Badgerman and Azumaya sat down in the chairs of the kitchen watching her.
 
While Nesiko was beating up the eggs together, Azumaya and badgerman was chatting away happily about random stuff. Grabbed the saltshaker she sprinkled some salt into the batter, as well some sugar then pepper. Stirring carefully and swiftly, she moved to place the non-stick pan onto the stove. Placing the burner on medium and sprayed the butter type of grease into the pan. Yawning tiredly, she grabbed the rubber spatula, she placed it into her other hand and carefully placed a half of the batter in the pan. Using the spatula to move the egg so it stays in position on one side of the pan.
 
“Mmm.. the food smells good…”Badgerman commented. Ladynesiko smiled, and rolled the omelet onto the plate. “Thanks.” Nesiko stretched, and then placed the second and final batter into the pan and did the same thing she did to it, like she has done to the first one.
 
Just a couple minutes later there was silence in the air. Nesiko just finished making the rest of her omelet and rolled it onto the plate. She scooped some rice and placed it between the eggs.
 
Carrying her food to the table, she sat down at a table. Just that minute when Nesiko sat down and Azumaya was about to strike up a conversation a shaking of the building and the floors everything!
“Oh my god! The building is shaking!”
“No it's a earthquake…”Badgerman said calmly, like he experience this sort of thing everyday.
An EARTHQUEAKE?!” Azumaya and Nesiko said together. “I don't wanna die!” the older female whined.
Nesiko clutched onto Badgerman tightly, as Azumaya clutched onto Nesiko. Just then the shaking of the building stopped. All was silent in the air.
 
Both the female let go of the thing there were clutching onto, only to find that Nesiko was clutching onto Nesiko with his head buried into her breast. A blush came onto her face. “Uhhhh…” She looked over at Azumaya as if asking. `What do I do?' She just shrugged and looked away and went to look at the window.
“Uh, chief?”
“Yeah?”
“When we arrived here, do you remember seeing boats and pirate ships?”
“Uh, no…Why?” She blinked and pushed Badgerman away and went up to the window.
“HOLY…SHIT!!!!” Badgerman also went up and saw what the two teenage girls saw. His eyes widen at what he saw, there were no longer at the same kinda place they still was at.
 
What they saw was about five different ships of sorts, water. And people dressed like they where about in the 1800's. Or some of them were abit sluttish some were too fancy looking.
“Where In the world are we?” They all said at the same time.
 
Nesiko backed up away from the window, and looked around the room. “It seems normal in here, but what hell is all that outside?” Just getting an idea she ran out the hotel room and went down stairs some calls came out to her from the room “CHIEF!” “NESIKO!”
 
She ignored them and looked around her eyes widen. The hotel has changed, a lot. There was a bar inside the air was fumbling around with the smell of alcohol and tobacco. What she saw didn't change her amusement; there were pirates in here, all from different sorts. And also the females where all flirting with them; showing off their cleavage with them. She raised an eyebrow when dunked pirate sauntered up o her, smelling of alcohol and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.
 
“Heyyy, pretty wench..Never saw one of you's before…How bout we go in my room and go warm up my bed..” He dipped his head breathing into her neck. Ugh, god. He smells and this bastard is drunk, not to mention an ugly motherfucker. He placed his hand onto one of nesiko's breast and rubbed it roughly. “HEY! No touching!” Pushing him away and hugged her self.
Just then Badgerman and Azumaya walked down the stairs, Nesiko turned to them. “A little late?!” After she finished her sentence, she felt something warm on her behind. “EEKK!!” She ran behind Badgerman and A. Chan.
“Oh, come one you little thing, I want to make you hot inside….” Said the same drunk pirate. Nesiko blushed and cringed down. Oh my god. Get me out of this nut house!
“Come on you two where going back up stairs…”With that Nesiko grabbed Badgerman and A. Chan's hands and dragged them up the steps and into the room there were in earlier. She slammed the door and locked it.
 
“Oh my god…” She closed her eyes and rested against the door, sliding down.
“What the fuck was that man doing to you?” Badgerman asked. Nesiko grimaced, “You don't want to know…” He shrugged. Azumaya went over to the window looking outside, wondering how in the heck did they get to this kind of place.
 
-Nesiko POV-
 
I looked over at Badgerman, biting my bottom lip. I was wondering if he was worried about me since that encounter that just happened with that pirate. I grimaced. He was ugly anyway, so why do I need to be blamed for it.
 
He looked over at me then looked away, and went to laid on the bed, I looked over at Azumaya; she was o busy writing on her piece of paper to notice. So I walked over to Badgerman and sat on the edge of the bed and hugged him.
“What do you want?” He asked harshly to me. I looked up at him. “A hug..”
“What if I said I don't feel like it…”
I frowned. “Oh, fine don't give me a hug. Maybe I can go back downstairs and get a hug from one of the guys down there…” I stood up and walked out and slammed the door.
 
Damn, motherfucker…Grr.. If only I had enchanted beads, I could sit him….I sighed and went down the stairs, making sure to be aware of my surrounds incase something like last time happened again.
 
-Normal POV-
 
When the door slammed, Badgerman blinked. “Get another guy to hug her?” He whimpered, and went back and forth like an idiot trying to feel where was going. “Get another guy?”
 
Azumaya observed this happening, she sighs. “Badgerman, you such a dumbass when it comes to a girls feelings.”
He looked at her. “W-what do you mean?”
“It's simple, she really likes you …”
 
He looked down at the ground and got up and went out the door to go find Nesiko.
 
“Dork.” Azumaya said as soon he left.
 
Nesiko stormed out the pub. She looked around at her surroundings, ships, people, and pirates. She sighed; she heard music coming from somewhere.
 
She entered another club and looked around, alcohol was in there air, songs, people laughing, swearing. Before she could even step a couple steps in the pub. Another pirate bumped into her, a very cute one.
Whoa, he's hot. She thought with a blush. He mumbled a sorry and walked past her; she shrugged and walked over to the stage.
 
“Hello can I help you?” said a young gentleman.
“Hm? Oh, yes…can I play this in here?” He looked at the CD with utterly confusion.
“What is it?” He asked. “This is a CD.Oh poop, I'll just show you what it does.” She hooked up a stereo and, started to rig it, and then hooked it up to her CD player. She turned the track to a certain position, mostly all people in the place to see what happened to the music. Then a man's voice was heard on the stereo.
“How did you that?” He asked in awe and looked at her.
She shrugged and started to move to the guy voice of the cha cha slide.
 
And that's when Badgerman saw her shaking her rear end to hands on your knees.
He sweat dropped, a semi blush appeared on his cheek. “Uh, Nes?”
 
At the sound of his voice she turned around. “Uh…Hey..What's kickin'” with a sheepish smile.
 
What's he doing here?
 
He looked at her. “Uh, I came to get you.” He crossed his arm over his chest. “L-let's go.” With a huff he turned around starting to walk back to the entrance.
 
What the hell is she doing in here?!
 
She walked up to reach him, walking by his side as the exited the pub. She stared at the ground as the started to walk to the hotel/ bar they was in. The silence was starting to kill her so she decides to summon up the courage to say something.
 
“Uh, so why did you come to find me?”
“So, we can find a way out of this place.” He replied quickly, to quickly. She eyed him for a minute then shrugged.
 
For the second time today she ran into another body, thanks to not paying attention.
 
“OW! What the fuck?! Watch where your fuckin' going!” She yelled out at the person who knocked her down flat on her ass. She looked up and saw PhillyVampMike, she gasped. “What are you doing here?!”
 
He looked down and heard whose voice it was. “Uh..Well I was at work then I saw these pirates, then I'm here..”
“Oh, weird…” She looked around, and noticed arms go around her waist felt her self being picked up from the ground.
 
 
She looked up and saw Mike holding her, she looked over at Badgerman but he wasn't paying attention cause he was looking at something. She felt his breath against her neck , she turned her head back to look at Mike. “Uh what are you doing?” She squeaked. “Smelling you…” He started into her hazel- brownish eyes. His head lowered more, his lips was now