InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where We First Met ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and Co. But Rumiko Takahashi does.

Where We First Met

Prologue: In Inuyasha's forest, Kagome walks onto Inuyasha hugging Kikyo. Kagome is listening to the whole conversation. (you all know the episode I'm talking about.)

Chapter 1

Inuyasha hears a noise after Kikyo left. And Kagome steps out of hidding. 'Was she listening the whole time?' Inuyasha thought to himself as he was looking at her helplessly. Kagome stood right where she was just for a moment, then turned and ran for the well. But Inuyasha stopped her before she jumped. Catching her in mid-air, he asks, "Kagome, please listen to me and I'll explain everything."

"I don't need to hear anymore, Inuyasha. I'm going home whether you like it or not. Good bye, Inuyasha," she said ready to burst into tears.

Before Inuyasha could hold her back, "SIT!!!!!" she said as she ran and jumped down the well. Inuyasha didn't know what to do when the spell lifted from his body. 'Should I go after her and apologize. No she's too upset right now, so I'll let her be for a few days. But still I can't believe I hurt her so much,' he thought as he was walking back to the old tree, where they first met.

Back in Kagome's Time.

Kagome walked into her house, and took off her shoes at the front door. She went upstairs to take a shower. 'Why did this happen to me. I thought Inuyasha was jealous of Kouga. He seemed to get flustered every time Kouga was holding my hand,' she thought. She cried 'til heart was content, then decided to go have dinner with her family. Kagome was wearing her pale pink kimono her mother had given her for her birthday. When she walked into the kitchen, her mother asked, "Are you going any where special, Kagome?"

"No, Mother, I'm just going to for a brisk walk after dinner. Speaking of dinner, what's to eat?" She said as she sat down in her chair. "Beef ramen and rice. There's plenty here, so eat up, Kagome." Her mother said. 'Inuyasha's favorite food was ramen noodles. Speaking of Inuyasha, I wonder what he's doing right now,' Kagome thought as she was taking a bite of ramen.

Back in Inuyasha's time.

Inuyasha was also thinking of Kagome, and how he hurt her so much. There he was, sitting under the tree where they first met. And he called her Kikyo. Back then she didn't know her, but now she does. 'What will life be with out Kagome? Don't think like that. Just go to her and apologize for being with Kikyo, and tell her that you love her,' he thought to himself. And with that in mind, he went to the well and jumped down.

Back in Kagome's time.

Kagome had just finished her dinner, and began to wash dishes. "Kagome, don't worry about the dishes, I'll get them. Go ahead and go for your walk," her mother said cheerfully. "Alright. Thank you, Mother," she said as she ran out the front door. Her mother sighed and said, "Girls will be girls." Her grandpa and Souta looked at her mother confused.

Outside, Kagome ran to the tree, and stopped to look up. She gasped when, low and behold, there was Inuyasha up in the tree, waiting for her to come. He jumped down, and landed softly in front of her. Kagome was still in shock when he bent down to kiss her on her cheek. When Inuyasha broke the kiss and straightened up, Kagome touched her face where he had just kissed her. "What was that for?" She asked.

"I need to tell you some-" Kagome just interupt him and cried, "You love Kikyo and you want to be with her, right?" Inuyasha was dumbfounded, because she would say such a thing. Then on the other hand he couldn't blame her. "Please listen to me before you jump to conclusions. And I also wanted to tell you that I like your kimono on you. You look ravishing," Inuyasha tried to tell her in a calm manner, but ending up half yelling at her. "Thank you. I'm sorry, please do tell me what you were about to say." Kagome said in a soft voice, now trying to hold her tears back. "I came to tell you that I was sorry for what you saw. And that I........I........I...." Inuyasha tried to tell but the words were caught in his throat. "You what, Inuyasha?" She cried, hoping that he would just come out and say it.

"I.....I.....I love you, Kagome," he felt as if the world was taken off his shoulders. 'There, I said it. I hope that she's not still mad at me,' he thought. Kagome started to cry and threw herself into Inuyasha's arms. "Please don't cry, Kagome." "These tears are not because of sadness. There are tears of joy. I love you, too, Inuyasha." With that said, Inuyasha pulled Kagome closer. He held her while she cried. Inuyasha bent down and whispered in her ear, "Kagome, lets get you inside, you're shivering."

Next Chapter: What will Kagome do? Will they take their relationship slow or will they 'live fast and die young'? Help me decide, plz give me a review.