InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where We First Met ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Where We First Met

Chapter 2

Inuyasha took Kagome into the house. Grandpa and Souta were already asleep. Her mother was just finishing dishes, then came into the living room. Inuyasha carried Kagome bridal style, into the living room. "Seems Kagome must be cold. Inuyasha, take her upstairs to her room, and I'll be there shortly." Her mother said. With that, Inuyasha went upstairs to her room. Once they were in her room, Inuyasha put Kagome on her bed. Her mother came in with some blankets, and tossed a few to Inuyasha. "Here, make yourself a pallet on the floor. Kagome will be fine," she said as she was covering up Kagome with the rest of the blankets.

Kagome's mother said, "good night, Inuyasha." She soon left Inuyasha and Kagome to be by themselves. Inuyasha looked over at her shivering body, and wondered. 'Will Kagome let me lay by her, so I could at least warm her.' Inuyasha went to her bed, and lifted the covers. Just then, Kagome turned toward him, wondering what was he doing. He got under the covers, then it dawned on her that he was wanting to lay in bed. Kagome snuggled closer to Inuyasha. When she let out a soft moan, Inuyasha could not believe his ears.

Kagome gave him an innocent kiss on his lips. Inuyasha caught her chin before she could look down and returned her kiss, but this one had more passion. When he broke the kiss, he said, "You need your rest. We have a long day ahead of us." Kagome nodded, then fell asleep.

Knock. Knock. Inuyasha was the first to wake up. Day light was shining through the window. He bolted out of bed, and went to the door. "Who's there?" "It's me, Souta." Inuyasha got dressed, and opened the door. Souta looked at Inuyasha with accusing eyes. 'I wonder why he's here in my sister's bedroom.' Inuyasha told Souta to be quiet, cause Kagome was still sleeping. "Well, Inuyasha if you're hungry, Mom made breakfast." Souta ran back down stairs. When the door closed, Kagome's eyes fluttered open. "Good morning, Inuyasha." She yawned. "Souta was just here. He said breakfast is ready." Kagome got up and dressed, and walked downstairs. Inuyasha was tagging along like a lost puppy.

When they got to the kitchen, Grandpa was staring at the couple, with a look that could kill. Inuyasha walked over to where Kagome's mom was cooking. "Something smells really delicious," Inuyasha chimed, with a grin. "So, Mom what are we having?" Kagome asked when Souta jumped into his seat at the table, almost fell out of it at the same time. Inuyasha was just a blur before he caught Souta. Their mom said, "how many times have I told you not to do that, Souta?" "I'm sorry, Mom," Souta said sheepishly. When everything calmed down, Grandpa got up quietly, and left to go tend to his morning duties. Kagome asked her mother what was wrong with Grandpa. "Well, Kagome, your grandfather does not like the fact that Inuyasha stayed the night in your room."

Everything went quiet after that. When the food was set on the table, everyone dug in. All you could hear was everyone munching on their breakfast. Inuyasha stood up, and asked Kagome's mother, "Where do you want my dishes?" "Here, I'll take them." she said with a smile. Kagome had just finished her breakfast, and also gave her plate to her mother. Kagome then grabbed Inuyasha's hand and led him outside.

Inuyasha stopped Kagome at the tree, where they had first met. He bent down and gave her a kiss. And whispered into her ear, "Go tell your mom that we are going to the well, and we'll be back in two hours." With that Kagome ran to the house to tell her mother, and get somethings that they might need. She kissed her mother good bye, and ran back to Inuyasha. "Are you ready, now?" Inuyasha asked with a suspicious grin. Kagome nodded and followed Inuyasha to the well. They were just about to jump, then heard someone coming that didn't sound very happy.

Next Chapter: Who stopped them and why? Find out next time.

Thanks for your reviews and give me more suggestions on what you want to hear next.