InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where We First Met ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Where We First Met

Chapter 3

Inuyasha and Kagome turn around to see who was calling for them. Grandpa yelled, "wait a minute, you two." Inuyasha sighed. 'I bet he probably thinks I'm going to go make love to her. The thought did cross my mind, but I can't destroy her life like that.' "Inuyasha, I need to speak with you," Grandpa said. Inuyasha walked toward the old man, and asked what did he need to talk to him about. "You have feelings for Kagome, right?" Inuyasha nodded. "Well, you better not deflower her. If you really do care for Kagome, you will let her keep her virginity." Grandpa said, with an all knowing look. Inuyasha swallowed hard. "Yes, sir."

Without Grandpa excusing himself, he turned and walked away. Inuyasha sighed, then joined Kagome. "What was that about, Inuyasha?" Kagome asked. He looked at her, then turned away. "Let's not talk about that, right now." Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hand, and they jumped down the well.

Inuyasha's time.

Inuyasha was the first to come out of the well. He looked around to make sure no was there. When Inuyasha saw no one, he grabbed Kagome and ran to the tree, were they first met. "Why did you look around before you helped me out of the well?" Kagome asked. Inuyasha had jumped to the top of the tree with her. "Because I wanted to be alone with you." Inuyasha said, with a certain charming look on his face. Kagome felt her face get hot. 'Oh Lord, I'm blushing.' Kagome thought as she turned to hide her face. Inuyasha reached for her chin, and moved her face toward him. His lips met her's, as he gave her a long passionate kiss. Kagome parted her lips to allow Inuyasha entrance. He traced her lips with his tongue, before claiming her mouth.

Kagome was the one to break this kiss, before laying her head on Inuyasha's chest. He held onto her, giving a light hug. 'I want to make love to her, but I can't hurt her again. What I mean is what if I see Kikyo again, then she'll really hate me. Part of me still loves Kikyo.' Kagome looked up at Inuyasha, who seemed to be deep in thought. "Inuyasha, what's wrong?" "Nothing. But do you really love the way you say you do?" He said. "Yes, Inuyasha. Why would you question my love for you?" " Because I don't want to hurt you." She could see that he was scared of something but she didn't know what, though. "Inuyasha, you could never hurt me. As long as your love for me is strong."

"Kagome, I want to tell you something. About what your grandpa said to me earlier." He was scared that she was going to smack him. "Inuyasha, please do tell me. I won't get upset." Kagome was looking at him with little puppy eyes. "Don't give me that look." Inuyasha sighed, then said, "He asked me if I loved you, and I told him yes. Then he told me........." Inuyasha took a breathe then continued, "I'm not allowed to............make-" Kagome gasped, then blushed as she turned away. She knew what he was about to say.

"Let's go, Inuyasha." He looked confused. "I want to go home. Anyway its been two hours and I told Mom that we would be back by then." Inuyasha grabbed Kagome by her waist and jumped down, and ran to the well with her.

In Kagome's time.

Kagome ran into the house to her room, with Inuyasha in tow. 'I'm going to have a long talk with Grandpa later. But for now, I'll show him that he's not the boss of me or Inuyasha.' Kagome thought as she grinned. But something about the grin told Inuyasha to beware. "What are you planning, Kagome?" She was not being herself right now. "You'll see, Inuyasha" She walked up to Inuyasha, then pushed him on to her bed. Kagome strattled him. Inuyasha had a pretty good feeling about what was going to happened to him. He sat up and pulled Kagome down to sit beside him.

"I can't do this, Kagome. Don't get me wrong I really want to but I can't." Kagome felt like she got hit with a ton of bricks. "I thought you loved me." "I love you so much that it hurts. But I won't destroy you, by taking your virginity." Kagome didn't know what to do.

Knock. Knock. Kagome jumped off the bed and went to answer the door. "Who is it?" "It's Mom." Kagome sighed then opened the door. Her mom walked in, and saw Inuyasha sitting on the bed. "Inuyasha, I know what grandpa said to you earlier. I understand why he said that, but I don't like the fact that he intruded on your relationship. So I talked to him, and now he won't bother you anymore. Kagome, we need to sit down and talk." Kagome knew what was coming next. Inuyasha was about to leave when her mom told him to stay in the room.

They both sat down on the bed. "I know that this may embarass you, but you two need to know about what the consequences are of sex." Her mom hated this, but they needed to know. Kagome's mom talked about everything, from sexual diseases to having babies. Inuyasha particularly interested in having babies. "Well, I've got to go, and run some errands. Think about what we just talked about. Bye, and I'll see you at dinner." Kagome's mom said as she was walking out the door. "Well, now that's done and over with." Kagome sighed. "Actually I was quite interested in the part about having babies." Inuyasha said as he looked at Kagome with a ear to ear grin.

Next chapter: What did Inuyasha mean by having babies? What will Kagome do once she knows? Read and Review please.

Special Thanks to my sister Lisa, for encouraging me to do my best, and never give up!!!!