InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where We First Met ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Where We First Met

Chapter 4

Kagome was scared of what Inuyasha is thinking. But her face was redder than a beet, after her mother's talk about the Birds and the Bees. "What do you mean by that?" Kagome asked as Inuyasha moved closer to her. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hands, and asked, "Would you do me the honor of bearing my children?"

"You're starting to sound like that lecher Miroku. Speaking of Miroku, we need to get back to them. They might be worried about where we are." Kagome said laughing quietly. Before Inuyasha could ask her to answer his question, she grabbed his hand and ran to the well. When they got to the well, Kagome tried to jump in the well. She was caught by Inuyasha. "Not yet. I want to spend some more time with you before we go back. I'm sorry, but I'm getting jealous of our friends."

"O.K. Inuyasha, we will have to go back tomorrow, though. Well, what would you like to do?" Kagome asked. She was little flustered about not being able to continue their search for the shards. Inuyasha wanted to get to know Kagome better. "I think you should tell me what you like to do, cause I do one thing and one thing only. Fight." Inuyasha admitted. Kagome knew that was coming but wanted to ask anyway. She didn't answer him.

They walked from the well to the old tree, where five hundred years before, she met Inuyasha when he was pinned to the tree. Inuyasha sniffed the air, and looked to see if anyone was around. When the coast was clear, he wrapped his arm around Kagome's waist, and jumped into the tree, where no one could see them. Kagome didn't move or even try to protest. "I have a question to ask you. How do your people court?" Inuyasha wondered how, because she was more fragile than a hanyou. And he didn't want to hurt her.

Kagome's cheeks turned red. "We go out on dates. Like, go to the movies or out to eat. Or we just go somewhere quiet. Why do you ask?" She felt certain feeling, deep within her. 'I hope he isn't wanting to go out, cause my friends will see us. And then we won't get any time alone.' Inuyasha was hesitant to answer, but he got the courage out of no where. "Because I wanted to know." He half-lied. Inuyasha wasn't going to tell her the whole truth, for fear that she might think of him being strange.

"How do your people court, Inuyasha?" Kagome asked. Inuyasha had to answer her fully now. "We mark our territory." Inuyasha dreadded having to tell her. "How is that done?" Kagome didn't quite understand. "May I show you?" Kagome nodded to him. "Tilt your head to the side." Kagome did as she was told. His mouth touched her neck in a light kiss. His tongue flicked across her skin, then his teeth sank into her skin. But not too deep. He licked the wound, he made, clean. He searched her eyes for some reassurance. She moved her lips to his with a light kiss, and said, "We should go back to the house. Dinner is probably ready."

"O.K." Inuyasha grabbed her waist, and jumped down. They walked up to the house, and paused in front to give one small final kiss, before dinner. Dinner was quiet and short. After everyone had ate, they went to the living room to watch some television. They were watching 'Adult Swim'. Inuyasha wasn't paying full attention to the show. But he was lustfully looking at Kagome. Kagome sensed someone staring at her, and she turned to see who.

Inuyasha whispered, "Can we go on ahead to bed?" Kagome looked at him quizzically. She nodded then turned to her mother. "May we go to bed?" Kagome asked. "Inuyasha you will sleep down here tonight," Grandpa said with a harsh tone in his voice. Everyone said their goodnights, and went to bed. Inuyasha pondered, 'Should I take my chances and go up stairs. Or should I stay down here and wait to see if she comes down stairs.'

Next Chapter: What does Inuyasha decide? Or will kagome come to him?

PLZ