InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where We First Met ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry bout the other chap 5 but my friend wrote that and posted it. I didn't notice until today. Sorry for the inconvience.

Where We First Met

Chapter 5

Inuyasha thought about it, but a noise distracted him. He turned to the noise, and saw a dark shadow of a woman's figure coming towards him. Inuyasha's heart had skipped a beat, when he saw who it was. "Kagome, what are you doing up still?" Inuyasha had quizzical look on his face. "I couldn't sleep. What are you doing up?" Kagome took her time walking over to the couch.

"Well...I...couldn't sleep either." He wanted to ask her if she would let him sleep in her room for the night. But he decided against that idea. Kagome sat down next to him, and leaned her head on his chest. "Inuyasha, do you think Miroku, Sango, and Shippo are okay?"

"I'm sure Sango can hold her own against Miroku, if that's what you mean." He closed his eyes hoping he wasn't going to get smacked. Kagome sighed. "You know what I meant." She growled at him quietly. "I'm sure that they are just fine, Kagome. Just relax." Inuyasha moved to see her face. "You remember the question you asked me before dinner?"

"Which one?" Inuyasha prefered her to answer the 'baby' question, but it seems he wasn't going to get that answer any time soon. "You had asked me what did I like to do. Well, I can tell you that I like to read romance novels. Sometimes I think I'm the damsel in distress. And I think about the romance that the hero expresses to me. Oh how wish that could happen to me." Kagome had a dreamy eyed look.

"I could make it all real if you want me to." Inuyasha brought his lips to hers. She didn't know how to react to his last comment. She did return his kiss, but with a little more passion added. He slowly pulled away from the kiss. She felt as if she were floating on 'Cloud Nine'. "We can't continue this tonight, Kagome." He felt like a jack ass. But he didn't want Kagome to know that he was a virgin.

'She would laugh at me. Kagome is a virgin too, but her case is different. She's supposed to be one.' Inuyasha battled this thought in head. "Will you at least stay in my room with me tonight?" Kagome wondered why he was acting strange. They went upstairs. Hand in hand.

'I need to talk to Miroku. Maybe he can give me some advice.' Inuyasha thought as he starting to get blankets set out on the floor. "Not there." Kagome grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. "Here." Kagome pulled the covers back. Inuyasha crawled in first, followed by Kagome. They snuggled up to each other, and fell fast asleep.

Kagome woke up the next morning. She gasped when she turned to see she was the only one in bed. 'Where did he go?' Kagome looked at her alarm clock. "Oh my god, it's 7:00. I've got to go to school." She jumped out of bed, and got her school uniform on. She brushed her hair, and ran down the stairs. Her mother was cooking breakfast when she reached the kitchen.

"Kagome, why are you wearing your uniform?" Her mother asked. "I've got school today." Kagome looked at her mother. "It's Saturday. And I know you don't have school on those days." Kagome felt like an idiot. Then Inuyasha popped into her mind. She recalled that he wasn't in bed with her when he woke up.

"Mom, do you know where Inuyasha is?" Her mother hesitated before she answered her. "He said he was going to see a gentleman named Miroku. I think thats what his name is." Kagome sighed heavily. "What's wrong, dear?" Her mother didn't like the sound of her sigh. "I need to go for a walk. I'll be back later. Oh, can I have some money? I want to go shopping later." Her mother left to go get her purse. When she got back, she handed Kagome $100. "Thanks, Mom." She kissed her mother goodbye, ran out the door.

'I got to go see Eri. Maybe she can help me.' Kagome thought as she was walking towards Eri's house.

Next Chapter: What love advice do you think Eri will give Kagome? What about Inuyasha? What kind of advice did Miroku give?

Sorry this one is so short.