InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where We First Met ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey curious very curious, I did not write that other chap. I told you that my friend, Georgie Porgie, did. That's his nick name from high school. LOL. He is a romantic sweetheart. He has a way with words. And melts my heart.

Where We First Met

Chapter 6

Kagome rang the door bell at Eri's house. "I'm coming." A female yelled towards the door. When the door opened, Kagome saw Eri. The girl gave Kagome a hug. "Long time no see, right Kagome?" "Yeah, but I need to talk to you." Kagome said shyly. "Is it about that rude, jealous guy of yours?" Eri looked at her friend with an all knowing look. "Well sort of. I want to know more about the whole "making love" thing." Kagome half whispered to her friend.

"Kagome, come inside. I've got something to show you." Eri escorted Kagome to her room, then turned to close and lock her door. She walked over to her dresser, and pulled a book out of her underwear drawer. "What's that book?" Kagome was very curoius, because her friend was acting strange. "Here, I want you to have this. Seeing that I won't be needing it any time soon."

Kagome looked at the book in her hands. On the cover, it said 'The Kama Sutra' by Anne Hooper. Kagome dropped the book on the floor, when she gasped. "Wh......why did you give this to me?" Eri picked the book up, and handed it to Kagome again. "Because you wanted to know about making love, right? And I suggest you get some protection, too." Kagome looked at her wide eyed.

"And where are we supposed to find them?" Kagome already knew about what kind of protection, cause her talk with her mom the other day. "Well, let's go get some. And do you have any cash on you?" Eri seemed to have no problem talking so openly about sex. "Yes." Kagome said blushing. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going."

Kagome and Eri walked to the convience store. "Good morning, can I help you with anything?" The young man behind the counter asked. "Um....can....I.....get....some.....HOJO!!!!" Kagome started blushing crimson red. 'Oh my God! Why is Hojo working here?!? This is beyond embarassing.' Eri saw her blushing and decided to help her.

"Hey Hojo, could I get some condoms? Kagome was trying to help me over come my embarassment. So I asked her if she would buy them for me." Kagome looked relieved that her friend came to her rescue. "Well I think that she may need the help, Eri." Hojo said, as he was staring at Kagome. "Sure, what kind would you like?" Eri looked over the counter. "Um.....Trojan Her Pleasure. Just wanted to try something different."

Eri paid for the condoms. They walked back to Eri's house. "So what am I supposed to do now?" Kagome asked when they walked into Eri's bedroom. "Well, read the book I gave you. Then you'll know what to do." Eri gave her a smile. "Thanks. See ya. I'll come talk to you if I need more help."

Back in Fuedal Japan.

Inuyasha went to Kaede's hut to find Miroku. He went inside, and didn't see Miroku. Inuyasha found Sango instead. "Where's Miroku?" He asked. "Where else could he be?" She said sarcastically. 'That man can never keep his hands off other women.' Sango was steaming with anger.

Inuyasha walked out of kaede's hut to go find Miroku. He was standing near a field of herbs, giving 'palm readings' to the village women. "Miroku, give it up already. And anyways, I need to speak with you." Inuyasha said as all women ran away, cause they were scared of him.

"Alright seeing how you ran off all the women. What do you need to speak with me about?" Miroku asked, though he was a little upset about not getting a chance with one of the ladies. "Quit thinking about them. You got someone already. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. It's Kagome." Inuyasha said. "What did you do to her now? Did she run away back to her own time?"

Miroku studied Inuyasha's face and came to the conclusion that something good actually happened between them for once. "Well, I want to know.......about.........making.......love. Will you help me?" Miroku looked at Inuyasha and started laughing. "You're telling me you don't know how?" He chuckled. "This isn't funny. Just please tell me what I got to do."

They talked about making love for a few hours. "Thanks, Miroku. Oh, and before I forget, I was talking about Sango earlier." Inuyasha ran to the well, and jumped down.

Back in Kagome's time.

Kagome walked back home from Eri's house. As she walked up the shrine steps, her grandfather stopped her. "Kagome, where have you been?" Grandpa yelled to her. "Shopping." "For what may I ask?" Grandpa arched one of his brows. "For.......um......." Kagome didn't have anything to tell him.

Unfortunately, Grandpa saw a box in Kagome's back pack and grabbed it. He gasped and the box almost fell out of his hands. "I can explain Grandpa." Kagome was blushing beyond crimson red. And if matters couldn't get worse, Inuyasha comes walking out of the building with the well.

Next Chap: Whoa Kagome just got BUSTED!! What is a girl to do in this situation? And what will Grandpa do to the young love birds?

I hope I've got you all interested. Please Read & Review.