InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ While Kagome's Away, Demons Will Play ❯ Private Time Interrupted ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

WARNINGS: Graphic sex between two males. Bad language.

PAIRINGS: Inuyasha/Koga

I would like to thank Snowfall for encouraging me to write this fic and for being my Beta-reader. Thanks.


While Kagome’s Away, Demons Will Play


PART I – Private Time Interrupted

Inuyasha was tramping through the forest sulking. ‘I can’t believe Kagome’s mom dragged her off to a family reunion for four days! What in the hell am I supposed to do now? I can’t hunt for shards. There is no way I’ll sit around and watch that perverted monk get slapped or hit over the head by Sango or listen to the little runt flap his jaws about nothing for the next four days.

Inuyasha continued walking until he came to a hot spring nestled in a secluded part of the forest that only he knew about. Huge trees dating back hundreds of years surrounded the area with round and flat boulders bordering the spring. Cascading down one side of the rock face was a beautiful waterfall. A soft breeze swayed the grass and colorful flowers that spread out between the rocks and trees finishing off the picturesque site. Hearing the sounds of birds chirping, he looked up and saw the most beautiful blue sky with a few billowing white clouds floating in the air. Inuyasha breathed in deeply and let the sun warm his face. ‘Why can’t everyday be like this?’ He thought and decided to take a swim. ‘Hmmmm…Maybe this is a good thing, I can use a little private time away from the others.’

Removing his clothes quickly, he jumped in the water making a huge splash and swam around, thoroughly enjoying himself, ‘Oh yeah, I could get used to this. There’s no one around to bug me or SIT me. I’ve definitely earned this’.

Just as he was about swim over to the waterfall he caught a very familiar scent that made him growl low in his throat.

‘This is not happening; this is just not happening. Shit!!! Why does that stupid flea-bitten wolf have to show up now?’ He said grumbling under his breathe.

Koga was out hunting and caught the hanyou’s scent but not a trace of Kagome or the others. He thought he’d investigate, or better still, fuck with the mutt-faced-puppy.

Koga snickered to himself thinking how easy it is to piss off the hanyou.

Koga sped toward the hot spring leaving a whirlwind of dirt behind him. As soon as he reached the spring he skidded to a stop kicking up enough dirt to pelt Inuyasha in the face with it while he waded in the water.

“Fucking flea bag! You did that on purpose! I’m gonna kick your ass!” Inuyasha was growling, trying to sound as menacing and deadly as he could.

“I’d like to see you try it mutt face,” Koga growled back, but the longer he glared at Inuyasha, the more his growl turned into a laugh.

“Have you lost your mind you mangy wolf? What the hell is so fucking funny!? Inuyasha screamed.

Holding his stomach with tears streaming down his face he laughed, “You are shit for brains. You’ve got mud all over your face.”
Inuyasha touched his face and felt the dirt now turned to mud.

“You asshole!” The hanyou shot back.

Inuyasha dunked his head under the cool water to rinse off the mud and when he popped back up he found Koga still laughing. Irritated, he rolled his eyes and thought, ‘Wolf boy didn’t come here to fight; he came to fuck with me. Well two can play at that game. I wonder how the great wolf prince would react to a little harmless flirting from me. He’s so wimpy; I’ll bet he’ll run off scared like he always does?’ And with that comical thought in mind Inuyasha got out of the water and sauntered over towards a very amused wolf prince.

Placing an absolutely adorable pout on his face, he said in a hurt tone, “It wasn’t that funny wolf boy”.

Koga looked up and noticed a naked Inuyasha sporting the cutest pout on his face and stopped laughing. Shocked, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened at the sight of the most perfectly chiseled, well muscled body he has ever seen. His groin started to tighten. ‘Oh shit, what the fuck is wrong with me. Inuyasha’s my rival, my competition for Kagome, a royal pain in my ass damnit! I can’t be attracted to Inuyasha… can I? Well… maybe… a little…NO!….I’ve never lusted after… those… furry puppy ears… that long silky silver hair blowing in the wind like an angel… that muscular chest leading down to a tight rippled stomach or that… Fuuuuck he’s big!

Inuyasha smirked to himself as he took note of Koga’s reactions. ‘Anytime now that wimpy wolf is going to go running with his tail between his legs. I can’t believe the way he’s staring at me. He looks like he’s going to go into shock any minute or drool all over himself. Oh this is too good. Just a little bit more coaxing and I’ll have him running.’

Little did Inu know, Koga was no prude and was having very hentai thoughts about the dog hanyou.

Oblivious to the wolf’s thoughts, the sexy hanyou sat right next to him and stretched out on the grass; propping himself up with his elbows behind him bending his one knee up. For a final touch, he bent his head back slightly causing his long hair to fan out behind him and closed his eyes allowing the sun to shine on his face. Inuyasha looked breathtaking and knew it.


Acting as if he didn’t have a care in the world, he said, “So why are you here bothering me Koga?”

“Oh…just uh…I mean I was just curious w-what you were do-doing out here without uh Kagome.” Koga stuttered back in a soft almost whispering voice feeling his blood start to race and his loin cloth become entirely too tight. “Is she alright?” He said while staring at the hanyou’s beautiful face and body.

“She’s fine stupid. She’s just spending time with family for a few days. So I figured I’d spend some quiet time relaxing.”

Inuyasha’s nose twitched. ‘What the hell is that scent? Oh… shit…, he’s not getting embarrassed or flustered he’s getting… aroused? Shit! Me and my dumb ideas.

Swallowing nervously, he slowly opened his eyes. Koga’s expression of shock had turned into an ultimately frightening but sexy leer. ‘I’m in deep shit,’ he thought and whimpered shyly.

“It looks like your doing a pretty good job of it puppy,” Koga purred seductively as he eyed the enticing body next to him. He slowly rolled over on his side, propping himself up with his elbow and locked eyes with the hanyou. “I think I know how I can help you relax,” he said with a naughty spark in his eyes.

Inuyasha gave a low warning growl as he watched Koga’s hand reach over to his soft puppy ears and began stroking them lightly. Koga then dragged his fingers through the long tresses, relishing in the softness and felt his temperature rise another notch.

Inuyasha’s breathe caught in his throat as he whispered, “What the fuck do you think your doing Koga?”

Leaning forward to hover over the hanyou’s lips, Koga whispered, “Relaxing you puppy”.

“Wha…” was all Inuyasha could say as Koga took advantage of the parted lips and slipped his tongue into the warm mouth coaxing the other to play. The kiss was wet and deep as they boldly explored each others warmth. Inuyasha whimpered as he felt his entire body heat up forcing his cock to come to life.

Koga moaned shamefully as he drank in the sweet recesses of Inuyasha’s wet cavern, thinking he needed to free his trapped erection and soon.

Eventually they needed to pull apart to breathe. Panting and licking their wet lips they stared at each other. Inuyasha grabbed the top of Koga’s chest armor and rasped out, “Get your clothes off now before I rip them off demon”.

Koga smirked and stood up slowly. Taking his time, he began to remove his clothes, never taking his eyes off the hanyou. Once undressed, he knelt down next to Inuyasha and put his hand on the others chest and pushed him back against the ground.

“Koga wait,” he said softly.

“What is it puppy?” Koga was hovering over Inuyasha and prayed he hadn’t changed his mind.”

“Let your hair down. I wanna see it unbound.” Koga nodded and sat up again. He removed his headband then released his jet black hair from the leather tie. Inuyasha’s breathe hitched as Koga’s hair flowed down his back and over his shoulders stopping just above his tail. ‘Beautiful’.

“Damn Koga, you should wear your hair down more often,” he said sitting up a little.

“I only take it down for two reasons puppy,” he said with a sly smile.

“Oh yeah, and what would those reasons be wolf?” He teased.

“Well… I take my hair down when I sleep,” Koga leaned forward, forcing the hanyou back down on the soft grass again.

“And what’s the other reason?” Inuyasha whispered, licking his lips slowly.

Koga pressed his body against Inuyasha’s, placing his arms on either side of his puppy’s head, closing the distance between their lips saying, “When I make love Inuyasha,” Koga smirked kissing his rival and new lover passionately.

He slowly explored every corner of that wet mouth with his tongue before tearing his lips away and dropped wet open mouthed kisses over a smooth jaw; licking and nipping his way down the hanyou’s neck over to his collarbone where the wolf spent many long seconds sucking on the sweet skin covering it. He then moved across his lover’s throat to the other side continuing to lick, suck and nip every inch of skin.

Inuyasha moaned while wrapping his arms around Koga’s neck then slid his hands through Koga’s black mane and down his back to stroke the wolf’s tail. “Moooore,” he said as his mind turned to mush and body quivered under Koga’s sensual assault.

Koga’s voice was low and soothing. “Don’t worry Inu, I have so much more to give you.” He then latched his hot mouth onto a hardened nipple, raking his fangs gently over the tip then flicking his tongue over the hardened nub sucking, working his way over to the other one, laving it with the same attention. At the same time his hands had slid back up to Inuyasha’s head and stroked and scratched behind the soft furry ears.

Inuyasha arched his back pressing his chest against Koga’s relentless and ravishing tongue groaning, “Uhmmmm Koga pleeeease don’t stop. It feels so good.”

“I know puppy,” he whispered, “It’s gonna get even better.”

Inuyasha’s body was on fire. Never had any lover made him feel this good or wanted. He dragged his claws down Koga’s back to the firm round cheeks and squeezed raising his hips to rub his erection against Koga’s thigh which was nestled between the hanyou’s legs. Koga pressed back wanting to feel more friction against his throbbing member as well, forcing them both to moan loudly as they rocked against each other.

The wolf demon reluctantly abandoned the sweet nubs and continued down the warm muscular body tracing his lover’s taught stomach muscles over and over with his wet tongue and lips, dipping into his navel causing Inuyasha to grab Koga’s hair and push that all too talented mouth towards his cock, already dripping with pre-cum.

Koga pulled the clawed hands away from his head and sat up. Using his other knee, he spread Inuyasha’s thighs apart and sat back on his heels between his lover’s legs and looked down at a beautifully huge erection.

“Koooogaa pleeease! Touch me you bastard. Are you trying to kill me?!!!!!!” Inuyasha cried out grabbing Koga trying to pull him down for a desperate kiss.

Koga laughed then crashed his lips down on Inuyasha’s, plundering his mouth with his tongue tasting the sweetness that is undeniably Inuyasha. The only sound that could be heard over their moaning was the clashing of their wet tongues fighting for dominance.

Inuyasha thrust his hips up wildly grinding his cock against Koga’s trying to relieve the throbbing pain between his legs.

“Ahhhhh, Inu, slow down,” Koga hissed as he pulled away from the hot mouth and slid his body down, holding Inuyasha’s hips still, not wanting either of them to cum too soon.

Eyeing the dripping hard-on in front of him, he wrapped his hand around the huge and rock hard member, leaned down and swiped his tongue over the tip lapping up the white, salty fluid. He then swirled his tongue around the head before relaxing his throat muscles and smoothly engulfing the hard shaft, deep throating him down to the soft pubic hair. He then swallowed contracting his throat muscles, which squeezed the head of the pulsing cock imbedded deep in his throat. The wolf was in heaven devouring the dog hanyou’s cock.

“Fuuuuck, Koga! You ARE trying to kill me!!!” He whimpered then growled clutching Koga’s hair thrusting himself deeper into that ready throat, groaning and panting as Koga bobbed his head and sucked hard, swirling his tongue all around the hard shaft. Koga pulled away just enough to suck on the head, teasing the slit with the tip of his tongue only to dive back down burying the hanyou’s cock deep in his throat yet again and repeat his attack. Koga looked up and saw Inuyasha’s eyes roll into the back of his head, panting uncontrollably.

Taking this as a good sign and with his own cock painfully throbbing and needing attention soon, he reached one hand up to a hardened nipple and rolled it between his thumb and index finger while at the same time taking his free hand to massage his lover’s balls gently, rolling and kneading them slowly.

Koga growled deeply creating a vibration around the cock in his mouth sending electric shock waves throughout Inuyasha’s body, causing Inu to growl deeply and thrust his hips up arching his back and howling as his seed exploded down Koga’s throat. Koga savored the salty taste milking every drop of the warm cum before releasing the softened member.

Inuyasha’s legs slid to the ground like jelly. All he could do was lay there with his eyes shut, panting.

Koga slid to the side of Inuyasha’s body so as not to hinder the hanyou while he caught his breath. As his breathing evened out, Inuyasha plastered a goofy, satisfied smile on his face.

Koga smiled too whispering softly in Inuyasha’s ear, “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself puppy, but we’re far from done.” Koga’s dick was throbbing so hard it was almost too painful to move and he needed to move things along.

Inuyasha cracked open one eye finding himself staring into deep blue eyes glazed over with lust.

Feeling a very hard and dripping arousal poking into his side, the hanyou realized that Koga hadn’t cum yet. He then raised his hand and gently stroked Koga’s face with his fingertips continuing down along Koga’s neck to his chest, ghosting his claws over a hardened nipple. Inuyasha was amazed at the wolf demon’s body. It felt as if it were carved out of stone and covered with the softest skin. His fingers moved south toward the muscular abs, then buried his fingers in soft black pubic hair and reached for the hard, angry looking cock so he could give Koga the release he ached for when his hand was stilled. Looking up, Inuyasha saw Koga breathing very heavily shaking his head ‘no’, and said, “not like that Inuyasha.”



Sitting up quickly Koga reached for a leather pouch attached to his fur wrap that he wears around his waist. Inu eyed the pouch suspiciously. “Is that what I think it is wolf boy?” Koga only grinned back as he moved to sit in between his lover’s legs.

He opened the pouch removing a small vial. Koga leaned over Inuyasha, “Aren’t you glad to know one of us comes prepared,” and captured Inu’s lips in a searing kiss. He then pulled away to anoint each nipple with a quick wet nip. Koga sat up and spread the hanyou’s legs open by pushing his knees up and out, giving him access to Inuyasha’s hidden opening.

“Just relax and trust me,” he said in a soft and husky voice sensing Inuyasha’s apprehension. However, Koga was nearing the breaking point at a feverish level and prayed he could hold off his own release long enough to even get inside the hanyou.

Koga popped the cork on the vial with his thumb and after retracting his claws, poured some of the sweet smelling oil onto his fingers then re-corked the vial and set it down. Inuyasha’s eyes followed Koga’s every move, trying to prepare himself for what was to come.

Inuyasha felt warm wet lips kissing his inner thigh as an oil slicked finger massaged his entrance, loosening the tight ring before sliding in quickly.

Inuyasha hissed and squeezed his eyes shut from the initial pain, but the pain didn’t last long. “Okay, that wasn’t too bad,” he panted just before that same finger brushed against his prostate forcing him to groan and push down against Koga’s finger yelling, “Fuck Koga do that again!!!!”

“What? This,” Koga smiled evilly and brushed against that sweet spot once more, making Inuyasha see stars.

Before he came down from that mind blowing sensation, two fingers slid back in scissoring a little painfully before stroking that spot again, forcing the hanyou to writhe underneath him begging to be finger fucked harder. Koga answered by adding a third finger and Inuyasha thrust his ass down burying the three fingers deep inside him. Koga continued to thrust and scissor his fingers inside the now loosening passage, preparing Inuyasha for something bigger.

Feeling his puppy was ready and him being more than ready, Koga removed his fingers and coated his cock with more of the oil. Grasping his lover’s legs, he draped them over his shoulders, leaned forward and looked deep into the most beautiful golden eyes he has ever seen. Inuyasha stared back into deep blue eyes intently, “Now, P-Pleaaaase,” he pleaded in a broken whisper.

Koga quickly pushed the head of his cock plus a couple extra inches passed the tight ring of muscle and held still.

Inuyasha panted harshly trying to relax his painfully stretched opening. After a minute or so he relaxed and growled, “Do it already wolf.”

Koga slide in the rest of the way smoothly until he was buried deep in his lover’s tight, wet passage. Koga held his breath and waited another minute for his Inu-puppy to adjust to his size.

Inuyasha adjusted quickly and wrapped his arms around Koga’s neck pulling him down. “Move… please…” he begged, licking the demon’s lips and face.

Koga pulled almost all the way out and plunged back in hard hitting Inuyasha’s sweet spot.

“Fuck Koga, harder,” he growled while digging his claws into the grass.

Koga didn’t need to be told twice and began to pick up his speed, thrusting harder and faster, pounding the hanyou into the ground, hitting his prostate over and over.

Groaning wantonly, Inuyasha matched every hard thrust with his own.

With his climax building quickly and getting ready to erupt, Koga wanted to make sure his puppy came first and reached between them enclosing his hand around Inuyasha’s hard shaft pumping in time with his thrusting, hard and fast.

Between his prostate being slammed in to and his hard-on being stroked, Inuyasha’s vision turned into a blinding white light. He threw his head back snarling and baring his fangs climaxing violently as he howled Koga’s name, coating their chests with his creamy seed.

Koga felt Inuyasha’s inner muscles tighten and spasm around his cock, and with one last hard thrust his seed exploded deep inside his lover, howling, “Inuyashaaa”!!!

Now resting on the strong chest beneath him, Koga was able to catch his breathe. He then placed a slow, loving kiss on his Inu-puppy’s lips while pulling out of the hot, cum soaked passage. Koga tiredly, with Inuyasha’s help, slid himself off and laid face down on the ground, draping an arm over his rival now lover and fell asleep.

Inuyasha covered the arm on his chest with his own and drifted off to sleep too with a well placed sated grin on his face.

** A few hours later **

TBC

If you want me to continue with this story then you have to review ^_^ Please.

Next chapter… Inuyasha gets his turn.