InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ While Kagome's Away, Demons Will Play ❯ Inuyasha's Turn ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: I STILL DON’T OWN INUYASHA.

WARNINGS: GRAPHIC SEX BETWEEN TWO MALES INCLUDING MAJOR RIMMING. BAD LANGUAGE

**************************************




PART II – Inuyasha’s Turn

Inuyasha opened his eyes feeling quite refreshed and rested.

He turned his head towards the sound of even breathing and smiled at a very handsome and enticing wolf prince sprawled out next to him on his stomach.

Trying not to awaken his wolf, Inuyasha quietly rolled onto his side and gently began stroking the long raven hair, impressed with how soft it is.

Wanting to get a better look at the sexy demon next to him, he pushed the silken strands that blanketed Koga’s back to the side.

With gentle touches, the hanyou explored the tan, muscular shoulders, and then slowly slid his fingers down the wolf’s spine to his lower back drawing small circles over the warm skin.

With the feel of Koga’s soft flesh under his fingertips, Inuyasha closed his eyes briefly and groaned feeling a wave of heat engulf his body causing his dick to ache. Breathing deeply, he continued his gentle assault by rubbing his palm over the tight round globes then traced his middle finger over the crack of Koga’s ass.

‘I can’t believe I let Koga fuck me. What happened to my plan of him running off? It backfired that’s what happened you idgit,’ answering himself. ‘Shit… If all my plans backfired like this I’d be one happy hanyou. Why in the hell can’t I stop touching him? Because I wanna bury my cock in that nice, tight ass, that’s why,’ he thought feeling his dick twitch. ‘Feh! I think it’s my turn to be seme wolf.’ With a lecherous grin, the dog hanyou leaned over and replaced his roaming fingers with his lips and tongue following the same path his fingers did.

Koga awoke to warm lips caressing his back and began to purr loudly keeping his eyes closed. “Mmmm… Inu… that feels soooo good. I should be awakened like this everyday,” feeling his cock stir to life.

“How’s that?” Inuyasha teased while he continued to kiss and lick unseen designs across Koga’s back.

“If you haven’t noticed puppy, you’ve been molesting me while I sleep.” He chuckled.

“Oh wolfie, I’m going to do a lot more than just molest you,” Inu teased back.

Koga’s eyes shot open when he felt a warm, wet, fleshy muscle slide down the crease of his ass and back up.

“Fuck! Inuuuyashaaaa! He yelped and tried to pull away even though it felt good and sent a tremor throughout his body.

Inuyasha grabbed Koga’s hips and pulled him back, holding him in place on all fours. “You’ve already done that Koga. Now it’s my turn,” he said laughing and resumed the long strokes he had started with his tongue.

Koga whimpered and tried to pull away again despite the pleasure he was feeling. “No way Inu, I’ve never been uke. Not gonna happen puppy!” He yelled while continuing to squirm. “I’M AN ALPHA MALE! LEADER OF THE WOLF YOUKAI! I’M ALWAYS SEME!” Koga tried to plead his case.

“Don’t forget Koga, I’m an alpha male too and it’s my turn to be seme.” Inuyasha continued laughing as he held Koga tight around the hips and buried his tongue deep into that tight hole.

Koga’s entire body felt like it was being engulfed in liquid heat as Inuyasha licked and scraped his fangs around the puckered opening, darting his tongue in and out of the tight ring relentlessly.

“Inuuuuyaaashaaa pleeease stop! Koga cried out while tearing the grass out in clumps underneath him.

Inuyasha, feeling very pleased with himself, took pity on his wolf’s cries and sat up pulling Koga’s sweat covered back against his chest.

Koga slid back onto Inuyasha’s lap gasping for air when he felt a huge cock pressing up the middle of his ass and lower back. His eyes shot open as big as saucers.

Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Koga’s chest possessively, flicking and circling a hardened nipple with the claws of one hand, allowing the other to play in the soft nest of raven curls while gently grinding his throbbing member against the ass on his lap.

He then whispered seductively in Koga’s ear, “Mmmmmm…can you feel how hard I am?” and rubbed his groin against Koga’s lower back to demonstrate. Continuing to whisper in Koga’s ear, Inuyasha moaned sexily, “I wanna bury my cock soooo deep inside your tight… hot… ass… and never come out.”

Koga swallowed thickly, leaned his head back on his lover’s shoulder, and turned enough to look Inuyasha in the eyes with a very serious but shy expression and softly stated, “You’re too big Inu, it won’t fit”.

Inuyasha blinked and stared back at Koga just as seriously… for about two seconds before he burst out laughing so hard that Koga slid off his lap growling, “Why the fuck are you laughing, it’s not funny dog turd! You’ll tear me up with that monster!”

“Is that what you’re worried about wolfie, my size?” Inuyasha wiped away a stray tear that rolled down his cheek from laughing so hard.

“Have you not noticed how big you are Inu?” Koga was now pouting and feeling very silly.

“Koga, you sound like a frightened little virgin girl. I can’t believe that my big bad wolf demon is afraid of my big bad dick,” he said smiling. “I’m only a little bit bigger than you and I was able to take it. Are you saying that there are things that I can do that you can’t?” Inuyasha teased with a huge grin on his face.

Koga continued pouting for a few more seconds then growled resuming his position on all fours in front of the hanyou, “I can handle anything you can puppy.”

“That’s the competitive wolf I’ve grown to know and love.” Inu gave Koga a reassuring kiss.

“Whatever Inu, just go slow.” Koga said nervously as he began to chew on his lower lip.

Even though Inuyasha found Koga’s fear of his size amusing and was still chuckling to himself about it, he took it seriously. He did not want to cause his lover any pain, but knew the initial penetration would hurt for a few minutes and could not be avoided.

Inuyasha lovingly draped his chest flush with Koga’s back and nuzzled his nose in the crook of his neck. Pushing the beautiful but obstructing locks out of the way, he began to slowly lick Koga’s neck with short, wet, tender strokes of his tongue. He kissed and nipped his way up to a pointed ear dipping the tip of his wet tongue inside quickly and whispered caringly, “Please relax Koga, I promise I’ll be gentle. I only want to make you feel as good as you made me feel. I promise I’ll stop if you say so, but I know you won’t have to.”

Koga felt Inuyasha’s tongue against his neck making its way to his ear when a warm shiver racked his body and when he spoke, the warm air of Inuyasha’s breathe raised goose bumps on his skin. At the sound of his hanyou’s voice softly speaking words of understanding and promises to stop if he wanted him to, Koga immediately relaxed, closing his eyes, letting himself enjoy Inuyasha’s tender ministration of caresses.

Feeling Koga finally relaxing, Inuyasha ran his hands down strong muscular arms and back up to a hard chest where two firm nubs were waiting for attention. He then stroked the tips gently, pulling then rolling them between his fingers. He then dragged his claws down Koga’s torso lightly scratching over his firm stomach and back up again.

At the same time, he began to slowly and methodically kiss and lick the wolf’s neck, then skimming his tongue over the hot flesh to one shoulder blade, leaving a trail of saliva around the outside of the protruding bone. Inu continued his barrage of caresses over to his collarbone and sucked gently leaving a red mark, then ghosted his wet lips and hot breathe across the strong back, giving the other shoulder and collarbone the same loving attention.

“Uhhhh Inu, please don’t stop,” Koga moaned, shivering from the onslaught of pleasure his body was receiving.

Inuyasha continued to nip and suck down Koga’s spine until he reached that beautiful tight ass again. He then simultaneously massaged and licked the tan cheeks giving a quick, soft bite on each, startling the wolf demon.

“Fuck Koga, I can’t get enough of you. You taste too damn good.” Inuyasha purred.

“Inu-Inu-Inuuuyaaashaaa please!” Koga whimpered pitifully as his eyes began to water.

“Please what? What do you want me to do?” He said playfully teasing.

“AAAnything… JUST DO SOMETHING! YOU’RE TORTURING ME!”

“Mmmmmmmmm…you liked this before,” and spread open Koga’s cheeks plunging his tongue passed the tight ring as far as it would go, flicking and swirling his tongue inside Koga’s tight passage.

Koga nearly came unglued when he felt Inuyasha’s tongue pierce his opening deeper than the first time and flailed his tail wildly, knocking Inu upside his head with it, causing the hanyou to growl.

“Inuuu! You shithead! What the fuck are you doing to me? Just please fuck me already! Koga screamed, whimpered, whined, growled, and cried all at the same time. Inuyasha wasn’t sure what sound it was that Koga was making, but thoroughly enjoyed hearing his wolf’s excitement. But as much as Inuyasha loved making Koga writhe and squeal, he also wanted to slide his cock inside that tight ass, and also avoid having his head used for target practice by an unruly tail.

As soon as he removed his tongue, Koga’s body visibly shuttered. He snickered and mentally patted himself on the back while reaching for the wooden vial with the scented oil. He poured the remaining oil over his fingers and then on his huge cock. Leaning forward a little, he reached around and under his lover’s waist, bypassing Koga’s arousal, palming and molding the soft sac hanging between Koga’s thighs. He then retracted his own claws and slowly pushed his middle finger passed the tight, saliva soaked opening.

Koga sighed and relaxed when he felt his balls being massaged but quickly threw his head back gasping harshly as he felt a finger slide into his ass.

“Are you alright koi? Did I hurt you?” Inuyasha blurted out sounding worried and concerned.

Koga panted back to him, “I’m fine, Inu… I was just… startled at how good… it felt. Please d-don’t stop.”

“Good, just stay relaxed.” Inuyasha was feeling very relieved.

He started a slow in and out rhythm, pushing in deep trying to find Koga’s prostate, but with no luck. He added his index finger slowly and was able to push deeper, and with a loud squeal from Koga, he smiled triumphantly yelling, “Got it!” and began to finger fuck the snug passage, scissoring then massaging his sweet spot each time he thrust in.

Koga felt his veins fill with molten lava as he thrust his hips back on those experienced fingers and growled, ”Damn it Inu! I need more. Just fuck me! I need to feel you inside me, now!”

“Now who’s impatient wolf? I need to stretch you a little more so it won’t hurt as much when I slide my rock hard cock inside you.” He then added his ring finger with the other two and probed deep massaging his prostate then twisting and scissoring the three fingers. “Does that hurt?” He whispered.

With his eyes bolted shut, Koga pushed back to meet every thrust of the hanyou’s fingers and choked out, “NO!…Oh…shit… it’s tight, but… keep going, pleeease!”

Koga’s panting was coming in shorter and faster breathes now as he felt packed, not sure how much more he could be stretched, but it felt so good having his inner walls and that special spot stroked that he felt ready for his Inu-puppy’s huge cock, and growled at the hanyou.

“FUCK ME NOW INU OR I SWEAR I WILL SHOVE TETSUSAIGA STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS!”

“Oh really? Inuyasha give Koga a firm smack on his ass and pulled out his fingers. “Now that would hurt like hell,” he grinned ignoring Koga’s yelp and aligned his throbbing shaft in front of a most enticing asshole.

Grabbing Koga’s hips to hold him in place, he pushed the head of his cock passed the still semi-tight ring of muscle and slowly began to slide his thick, twelve inch cock into the gripping passage. For every two inches he slid in, he would pull out one inch allowing his wolf to adjust, then another two inches and pulled back again. He continued this process until he was buried deep in Koga’s ass. He held still awaiting Koga’s acceptance.

Koga wrapped his tail around Inuyasha’s back and growled feeling the initial pain from the cock head pushing its way passed the tight ring, but willing himself to hold still, knowing the pain would soon subside, he hoped. As more of the hard shaft slid in, Koga whimpered and bit down biting his bottom lip with his fangs, drawing blood. He felt as if he was being split open.

Inuyasha saw every muscle in Koga’s back tighten and felt his wolf’s thighs shake from the pain.

Gently leaning over his lover’s back, he tried to soothe and relax him once again by licking and kissing his neck. He then slid his hands underneath Koga’s chest to his hardened nipples with one hand, and took hold of Koga’s dripping sex with the other, fisting it slowly and tenderly up and down only stopping to rub his thumb over the wet slit and whispered, “You have to relax for me koi. The pain will go away, trust me.”

The pain did begin to slowly subside and Koga experimentally pushed his hips back against Inuyasha’s and yelped, “Oh shit!” as his actions forced the shaft inside him to press against his sweet spot. “Move puppy, please move, NOW!

Inuyasha was sweating profusely and panting himself as the tightness of those hot inner walls gripped his cock like a vise, almost painfully. Squeezing his eyes shut, he pulled almost all the way out slowly then slid back in gently, but quickly, repeating this rhythm making sure not to cause his wolf anymore pain from his larger than normal sized shaft.

“Mmmmmm Koga you’re so fucking tight.” Inu groaned shamefully.

“Ya think? Koga replied impatiently. “Just shut up dog boy and fuck me harder!”

“You got it wolf.” With that said he grabbed Koga’s hips tightly and bucked in hard and fast with short, quick, powerful thrusts.

Koga yelped at first but then matched every hard thrust Inuyasha gave him, growling for more.

The hanyou changed his angle slightly enabling Koga’s prostate to be hit each and every time he thrust in setting every pore of Koga’s skin on fire. The wolf’s vision began to blur as his eyes glazed over in blinding passion.

Inuyasha felt his control slipping as his cock was enveloped in Koga’s tight, hot passage causing his eyes to flash red then gold then red again. Feeling his full demon side trying to take over, he began humping Koga’s ass like a wild dog in heat growling and snarling.

Koga was on the verge of loosing consciousness from the mind-blowing friction Inuyasha’s wild pounding was causing in and against his asshole and prostate. He began his mantra of screaming, whimpering, and whining with Inuyasha joining in to add grunting to the sound effects.

With both their orgasms teetering on the edge and making noises that no animal in the forest would be able to decipher, Inu grabbed Koga’s cock again and began pumping harshly with long, fast strokes.

Continuing to use his demon speed, Inuyasha thrust his cock harder and faster over and over until they couldn’t hold on any longer. Raising their heads to the sky they each howled their release. Inuyasha spilling his seed deep within Koga’s body as Koga shot his load in long ribbons coating the grass beneath him.

Inuyasha’s eyes slowly turned back to their golden color and pulled out collapsing on top of Koga forcing them to the ground where they lay exhausted for several minutes.

“Oi Inu, get off, I can’t breathe,” Koga was gasping for breathe while trying to buck the weight off his back.

Inu slid off and the two rolled on their sides and faced each other in silence, not knowing quite what to say.

Inuyasha broke the silence by extending a clawed finger to Koga’s lips tracing them gently. Koga parted his lips and slipped his tongue out to swirl around the clawed appendage, then nipped it.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it wolfie? Inuyasha teased with a twinkle in his eyes.

“No puppy, it felt fucking incredible, hurt like a bitch at first, but it was well worth it.” Koga was grinning ear to ear feeling quite content.

“I know. I WAS pretty incredible,” Inu grinned back while wriggling his eyebrows at Koga.”

“Oi get over yourself dog turd, would ya.” Koga shot back.

“And to think you once called me an ingrate,” Inuyasha teased.

They continued laughing for several minutes before settling down. Koga began playing with Inuyasha’s long silky hair by capturing a section between his splayed fingers then rubbed the silver locks against his face and said, “What happens now?

“What do you mean?” Inu replied with closed eyes, giving in to the warm sensation of having his hair played with.

“Well, we just fucked each other’s brains out and I’m wondering what that means,” Koga said thoughtfully feeling a warm and hopefully mutual bond between them.

Inuyasha thought to himself for a moment and finally said, “You’re wondering if we’re just two demon’s rutting or is there more between us now?” Inu could almost read Koga’s thoughts and feelings by looking into those deep blue eyes.

Releasing Inu’s hair he said, “Exactly, I mean we’ve gone from being rivals fighting over Kagome to… I don’t know.” Koga put his head down and started chewing on his bottom lip.

Inuyasha took Koga’s chin in his hand and lifted his head so their eyes met.

“Koga, we both love Kagome, that won’t change. But there are things about Kagome and where she comes from that you don’t know about. She could very well leave for good once Naraku is killed. Please don’t ask me to explain, because I can’t, at least not now.

And, as far as being rivals, you know damn well that we will always compete and try to top each other. No pun intended,” Inu smiled naughtily when he saw Koga’s eyebrows furrow together.

“Now we’re lovers, alpha males who… take… turns… right?” Inu said carefully and narrowed his eyebrows right back at Koga.

Koga winked and said chidingly, “So do we walk into your camp holding hands or what?”

Inu rolled his eyes and chuckled, “Even though I would love to see the expression on everyone’s face, I doubt they would understand, at least not right away. It would be too much of a shock for them. I think it would be best if we continued to act like we always do, arguing and fighting. Besides, it’s none of their business.”

”I agree puppy. Although… after Naraku is killed and if Kagome doesn’t go away like you said, maybe we could pull her in for a threesome. I’m not giving up on wanting her to be my mate, at least not yet,” Koga planted a lecherous grin on his face.

“And I thought Miroku was the hentai… but what a great idea wolf boy, because I don’t plan on letting her go either.” Inuyasha mirrored Koga’s expression. “Maybe we don’t have to wait until Naraku’s dead.”

“Maybe not,” Koga answered cocking an eyebrow. “When does she get back again?”

Even though they were making jokes about it, the two demons were very serious about incorporating Kagome into their relationship at some point.

“Come on you mangy wolf, lets wash off in the spring.” Inuyasha stood and extended his hand to help Koga up.

Inuyasha pulled Koga up too quickly because a sharp pain shot up Koga’s ass and through his spine. “Oi, Inu! I think you broke my ass!” He glared at the hanyou.

“Oh suck it up wolf boy, you’re so wimpy,” and wrapped his arm around Koga’s waist, helping him to the water. “You’ll feel better once you’ve soaked for a while.”

“Fuck you puppy,” Koga growled back. “Just remember I get to be seme next.”

“Fine, just spare me your whining.” Inuyasha smiled mischievously and picked up a startled Koga tossing him into the spring, jumping right in after him.

And while Kagome’s away, the demons continue to play.

TBC