InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of Death ❯ Author's Notes ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
This is not a chapter!! Just some notes to clear up some questions that have been posted here and also from FF.net. Please read!!

I know Sess is out of character...In the author's notes in the begining of the songfic I made a note letting everyone know his feelings towards Kagome and hers towards him. I only made him act the way I thought he would act if his first and only love was about to die. Seeing how no one had been able to melt the ice around his heart save for her, I figured he would lash out. This is quite a feat for a "lowly human" as he would put it. This is also a before Rin fic. I also stated that they have been together for a while, so they are quite comfortable around each other. If this still doesn't answer your question, please email me at animebabe79@attbi.com and I will be happy to answer your question.

As for more chapters, I was going to make this a one shot fic. I can really only focus on one in depth story at a time. On going anyway. I am still working on my first story and would like to get done with that one before I got into another serious fanfic. If you would like you can email me at the above address and if I do make this an on going fanfic I can email you and let you know.

As always I thank you for your time and I do hope you enjoy my stories as much as I do. Please continue to review, thank you!

Lady Sethia