InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ White As Snow ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha was created by Rumiko Takahashi.

WARNING: This chapter contains rape. Please do not read if you are underage or are sensitive to it. You have been warned.

Prologue

She couldn't take it anyone. It hurt so badly but there was nothing she could do about it. She couldn't stop him no matter how hard she fought. Why couldn't anyone hear her screams? Why hadn't he come to save her yet?

He was on top of her. Crushing her body with his weight, mercilessly. Slamming into her until it hurt. Tearing at her skin with his sharp claws and tightening his tentacles around her wrist and ankles. Naraku mocked and laughed at her. “Where's Inuyasha now? Why hasn't he or the `all-mighty' Lord Sesshomaru come to save you yet? I guess your friends don't care as much about you as you thought.”

His blood red eyes stared into her frightened chocolate brown ones. The smell of her fear and blood made him smile. The saltiness of her tears drove him even further. He enjoyed her pain and he couldn't wait to see the looks on her friend's faces when they found her cold, mutilated body.

When he finished with her, he stood up and looked at her. He had torn her clothing to shreds and had her legs and arms wrapped in his tentacles. He left deep cuts, which were bleeding profusely, all over her body. He could see the bruises beginning to form on her cheeks and eyes from when he slapped her over and over again. She was so beautiful, even if she was a human, but that was only because she looked like Kikyo, in his mind.

As he stood over her broken body, he began to smile as he saw all hope leave her eyes. She knew that she was finished and no one was coming to save her this time.

“My dearest Kagome,” he said with amusement in his voice. “Tonight will forever be in my memory as the best nights I've ever had. But now it is time for you to go, my dear. You have been in my way for far too long now. But do not worry; I will take excellent care of your companions.”

The only thing Kagome could do was lay there and watch. Watch as another tentacle grow from his body and plunge right into her chest, piercing her heart. She didn't fight the oncoming darkness. She had been waiting for this moment for what seemed like forever. Her only wish was that her friends would find this evil man and destroy him once and for all.

As her body and mind finally fell into the darkness there was only one name that repeated itself in her mind. With one final gasp of breath, she whispered into the cold, unforgiving night, “…Sesshomaru.”