InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Else Can Travel Through The Well? ❯ Chapter 1: New Visitiors ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Who ElseCan Travel Through the Well?
Disclaimer: I hate to admit it but I don't own Inuyasha.
Chapter 1: New Visitors
“Inuyasha, you're hurt,” a female voice exclaimed.
“Feh,” Inuyasha grunted then wincing because of the wound that was on his shoulder. It would burn every time he jumped.
“Let me treat it,” Kagome insisted.
“No!” he exclaimed exasperated. They were traveling back to the village from the forest. “We're almost at the hag's house.”
“Would you stop calling Kaede a hag?”
“What? She is…” He stopped, smelling something new.
“What?” Kagome asked feeling his tenseness.
“Someone new.” He turned and followed his nose which landed him in front of the well.
“What the…Oomph! Daniel!” someone cried before getting out of the well. A short girl with brunette hair and hazel eyes that were flaring with aggravation came out. “Where the hell are we?”
“Who the hell are you?” Inuyasha asked standing in front of her.
“What's it to you?” she asked just as he saw Daniel coming out.
“How did you get through the well?”
“We were taking a tour at the Higurashi Shrine, they wouldn't let us see the well, I snuck in, he followed me, I fell in, and apparently he did afterwards.”
“I fell trying to catch you,” he said defending himself.
“You still haven't fucking told us who you are,” Inuyasha said impatiently.
“Fine, if it's that big a deal. I'm Lorelei and this is Daniel.”
“Good, now bye,” Inuyasha said dropping her back in the well.
“Hey!” he heard. He looked over the edge and saw that she was still down there. “I should kick your fucking ass,” she said as she climbed back up.
“I think we need to get to Kaede,” Kagome suggested.
“Who's Kaede?” Lorelei asked.
“A hag.” Daniel chuckled and Inuyasha smirked at a frowning Kagome. They followed Inuyasha into a hut in a village.
“Kaede,” Kagome called.
“Ye were searching for me, child?” Kaede asked coming in behind them. She saw the two newcomers. “Oh my! These were the two?” She shook her head.
“What's wrong with us?” Lorelei asked angrily.
“Calm ye temper, child. I was just surprised that ye two were chosen.”
“Chosen?” Daniel asked.
“Yes. Every 100 years, the well pulls two unsuspecting humans through to our time.”
“Why?”
“It is not known for certain. That well has a mind of its own.”
“Well, how do we go back?” Lorelei asked confused.
“I don't believe ye do. The well doesn't let the two chosen go back through. Only Kagome and Inuyasha can still go back.” Kaede said nodding to the two quiet ones in the hut. Kagome was kneeling on the floor and Inuyasha was leaning against the wall.
“So we're stuck here?” Daniel asked.
“Yes.”
“Inuyasha and Kagome can still travel through the well?”
“Yes…”
“Lorelei, my name's Lorelei.”
“Yes, Lorelei.”
“Kagome, when you go back, can you get my suitcase? I'll give you my address but the suitcase has everything I need.”
“No problem. I have to go soon to get clean clothes and Ramen anyway.” Inuyasha perked up at the word Ramen.
“Me too, please,” Daniel requested.
“I think you should bandage that up,” Lorelei said pointing to Inuyasha's shoulder where it still continued to bleed only slightly now. She had reminded Kagome who was now creating a fuss rummaging through her medical supplies. By the time she had finished bandaging him up, Sango and Miroku came in with Kirara.
“You could have slowed down and waited for us to catch up,” Miroku complained. Sango stood still stunned. There was a girl doing all the chores for Kaede and a boy just sitting on the side.
“Who…?” Sango started. Lorelei looked up from tending the fire.
“My name's Lorelei and he's Daniel.” Miroku kneeled next to Lorelei.
“Lorelei, will you please bare my children?” he asked holding her left hand. He got smacked by her right.
“Wow, she's quicker than Sango,” he muttered rubbing his cheek.
“With the temper of Kagome,” Inuyasha added.
“What did you say?” Kagome asked.
“With a temper as hot as yours,” Inuyasha said venturing into dangerous territory.
“SIT!” she yelled. He went down fast and hard! Lorelei giggled and Kagome looked satisfied.
“Don't mess with a woman. She'll make you cry,” Lorelei said once again helping Kaede with the chores.
“I'm not crying,” he said pouting.
“He looks like an actual puppy when he does that,” Lorelei observed.
“He acts like that a lot. You don't need a pet with him around,” Kagome told her. Lorelei looked like she wanted to laugh but she didn't dare with the glare Inuyasha was sending her.
“You know our names now but what are yours?” Daniel spoke up.
“Sango the demon slayer and this is Miroku the `monk', more like pervert,” she said mumbling the last part.
“I can tell this is going to be a grand adventure,” Daniel said sarcastically.
“Me too,” Lorelei added honestly.
A/N: If you have any ideas for upcoming chapters, please message me. If you did read this, thank you. R&R please and don't be afraid to be critical. I want the story to be to your liking.