InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Else Can Travel Through The Well? ❯ Chapter 2: Inuyasha, Kagome, HURRY UP! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WECTTTW cont.
Chapter 2: Inuyasha, Kagome, HURRY UP!
“I'm sorry, Lorelei, but you can't go back through the well and Inuyasha and Kagome are gone,” Sango said trying to comfort her.
“Yeah, but that leaves us with him,” Lorelei said gesturing towards Miroku who was talking with Daniel.
“At least Daniel keeps him occupied.”
“Think we can go to the hot spring really fast?” Lorelei asked glancing at the guys.
“Maybe but we have to be careful.” The boys were actually watching the girls because of Miroku's perverted ways.
“See? If they think we're absorbed with something, they leave and they're probably going to the hot spring.” Miroku explained.
“And we're staying. Sango's a demon slayer and Lauren just makes you sore and bruised,” Daniel said trying to stay clear of any problems that can be avoided.
“Come on. I'll go, you follow, and you don't even have to look.”
“Well…” Daniel hesitated.
“Let's go!” Miroku said excitedly dragging Daniel. Then they quietly tiptoed when they got near enough to if they made a bad move, the girls would hear. Shippou thought to himself Miroku is going to get himself a big lump on his head.
“Isn't that great?” Sango was asking.
“I definitely needed this,” Lorelei agreed. She didn't move her head but her eyes. She whispered something to Sango and the boys couldn't tell what it was. Next thing they knew they were being pegged by rocks, and not pebble sized ones. By the time the girls had dressed and walked back to the village, the other two were in Kaede's hut rubbing their heads. “I expected it from Miroku, but not you Daniel.”
“He dragged me along! And I didn't look!” Daniel protested.
“Now that I highly doubt,” Sango said putting her hair into a high ponytail.
“How much longer do we have to stand this?” Lorelei asked sighing.
“One more day. Their trips usually range from one to three days and apparently this trip was a three day one,” Sango said also sighing.
“It's not afternoon but it's not night yet. What are we going to do?” Daniel asked bored.
“How about `Truth or Dare'?” Lorelei asked sarcastically.
“Yeah,” Daniel said excitedly.
“What's that?” Miroku asked interested and Shippou, curious.
“No, I was just kidding,” Lorelei said waving her hands.
“Well what is `Truth or Dare'?” Sango finally asked. Lorelei sighed knowing she'd been defeated.
“One way to do it is to sit in a circle, that way it makes it easier. The way we've done it before was spin a bottle. The person who it lands on has to choose truth or dare. If truth, the person who spun the bottle asks them a question and they have to answer it sincerely. If dare, the spinner comes up with something that the other HAS to do. If you say dare and then want truth, that's fine but then you have to answer the question. You can't go back to the first one. Same with truth and then dare,” Daniel said getting an empty water bottle from his backpack.
“We're really going to do this?” Lorelei asked.
“YES!” the boys screamed at the same time.
“Do we have to?” Sango asked doubtful.
“Hey, you agreed to it when you asked about it,” Lorelei said shaking her head.
“Fine,” Sango sighed. (Shippou fell and stayed asleep with Kirara during the whole game)
“Okay, Sango,” Lorelei said with a gleam in her eye. “You're first. Truth or dare?” Sango, not knowing the danger for herself, chose dare. Lorelei leaned over and whispered in her ear. Sango's eyes went wide and she shook her head vigorously.
“What was it?” Danny asked practically hopping out of his seat. She leaned over and told it to him and his eyes also went wide before smirking.
“What?” Miroku asked confused and curious. Lorelei shook her head and looked expectantly at Sango who was in disbelief. Apparently, she forgot about her second option. She sprang at Miroku causing them to roll and her ending up on top. She moved her face to his neck and started sucking on it. When she was done, she got up and sat between Lorelei and Daniel.
“I hate you right now,” she whispered blushing furiously to Lorelei.
“I know,” she said smirking. Miroku sat up dazed and rubbed his neck where there was a hickey.
“What was that about?” he asked confused. Lorelei looked at his neck and raised an eyebrow at Sango.
“I said give him a kiss he wouldn't be able to forget, not a hickey.”
“He won't be able to forget that.” She looked at him and snorted. “And be thankful for Lor, because that's all the action that you're ever going to get.” Danny snickered and Lor looked like she was going to explode.
“Okay, your turn to choose Sango,” Lorelei told her. Sango looked at her and smiled wickedly but turned it down to show she was joking. She looked at Miroku.
“Truth or dare?” she asked.
“Dare,” he tried.
“I dare you to not `appreciate' or `help' a woman for the rest of the day.” He blanched but obliged, head hung in defeat. He looked at Danny.
“Truth or dare?” he asked defeated.
“Truth,” Danny said staring at the floor.
“How do you feel about Lorelei?” This got her attention. He hung his head and mumbled something. Miroku asked to repeat it because he couldn't hear.
“I like her!” he yelled red as a tomato. Lorelei stared as Sango had earlier. Then he asked Sango truth or dare.
“I'm going with truth.”
“Was there a guy you liked before in your village?” Sango nodded.
“Yes, but he was more like family,” she said shrugging. She stared at Lorelei. “Truth or dare?” she asked evilly.
“Dare,” she ventured. She whispered to Lorelei, “You have to sleep right next to Danny tonight.” Lorelei's eyes were bigger, if that could happen, but she nodded anyways. After that, they just did stupid little dares and trivial truths.
That night:
Lorelei changed with Sango guarding her and read a book before going to sleep. Daniel was already laying down so she went over and layed down with her back to his front under his blanket. She was red but it slowly died as she drifted off snuggling closer to Danny who unconsciously wrapped an arm around her waist.
Morning:
After Lor and Danny detangled themselves, Sango and Lorelei got fed up and knocked Miroku unconscious. It must have killed him to not touch Sango's ass at all yesterday. So he got revenge on the girls that morning.