InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ who knew pain? ❯ running away! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Running away!! Ch. 1

I do not own kouga or any of the characters in this exept mokona so please don't sew!!!

Tears burned her eyes as she ran, blindly running from what she once called her home. An evil demon had destroyed all she cared about, she couldn't bare the thought that she had seen her mother and father both fall in battle right before her eyes, it was too much!!! She was but 17 and now stranded running for who knows where? It was about midnight she could tell, her soft red eyes scanned the woods for uninvited demons but she found none and could smell none close by, she was relieved, she didn't think she could fight a demon with the sword she was given, the kodanai was new and her father gave it to her on her 17th birthday, he said it was made especially for her, that her energy would weild into it, she could transform it but she yet had found her power to help her weild it. Her black hair with white tips cascaded down her back as she stopped to rethink where she was going, she scanned once more but could sense no demon within the area. She sat where she was and wondered if she could go visit one of the villiages that her mother took her too, but she wondered if they would welcome her without her mother? Her little black doggy ears twitched in frustration!

He sat hunched on his forlegs as he studied this curious half-breed, cause that was what she was he could smell her disgusting blood, but something stopped him from killing her right away, he coud smell her frustration and the scent of blood and death lay heavily around her. He stayed down toward the wind so she wouldn't smell him, he could tell she was frustrated, her ears twitched in a way that said it all, and her eyes!! They were red, a very odd color for a hanyou. He came a little closer and her scent filled his nostrils the blood couldn't take her natural scent away, she smelt innocent and fresh, like spring… he shook his head of the thought he couldn't be thinking of such things, he was to be mated to princess ayame soon on his fathers wishes, but she did look quite tempting just sitting their with her ears lowered, then he heard a slight sniffling and new she was barely keeping her tears in, he couldn't believe this a hanyou on the verge of tears right in front of his den, and how young was this girl to have not smelled the den that was so near to her? He wondered to himself as he took one more step closer to her and landed on a twig breaking it and wincing as he saw her leap up her hair flaring all around her as her read eyes turned heated and landed on him, she was about to speak when he beat her to it, "you are trespassing hanyou… why are you on my land?" his voice was icy cold as his mind put up it's barriers to keep all out.

"I'm sorry I didn't know it was your land, but I'm.. well I'm lost and all and I don't know the way to the shakan villiage, would you by chance know where it is?" she said it softly but her eyes were looking for a way to escape just as her hand rested lightly on the hilt of her sword. She was getting skittish but before she knew it he was on her and she was on the ground, gasping as her back made contact with the hard soil.

"I do but why would you want to go their? You're a filthy half-breed!" He sneered as her grasped her chin so he could make his threat to her face. "I think you would have much more fun with me and my wolf demons, don't you think?" He laughed roughly as she shook her head vigourasly "Oh well too bad, I do." With that he brought her up and lifted her into his arms as he ignored her strugglings and ran towards his den, he could smell her salty tears that she tried to hold in check but fell anyway, but he continued on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

few!!! -wipes head- well that's it for the first chappy!! Please review I need some to see if you want the second chapter!! Sorry I'm a little rusty haven't done a fanfic in awhile!! ^^ well what shall kouga do with our little mokona? Give her to his wolf tribe to play with or keep her to himself?? -naughty thoughts- well you'll have to find out wont you?